Carbonized Stormtrooper (Fan Channel Exclusive)

Reaction score
At first thought, he's silver, but there's more to it than that. I can't wait to add him to the others.

Reaction score
Wow the stormtrooper already sold out on Pulse.....

Reaction score
They're still popping them out of the original mould then. Doesn't bode well for the other new stormie on the horizon.

Reaction score
Original mold looks like crap, those skinny legs!
Like the paint scheme, but still the Bandai model kit mold puts this one to shame

Reaction score
I think Hasbro should redo this mold and make the feet a tad wider instead of Austin powers looking boots.

Reaction score
Swing and a miss for me. I'm not big on the sculpt to begin with. If they'd done him in that pearlescent color they did the FO Carbonized JetTrooper, maybe.

Reaction score
Storm troopers are my focus and I’ve never been able to pass up one in the store. These guys..I don’t know. Still pondering it.

Reaction score
I got it, because I am sucker for the carbonized figures and especially troopers. Add in it's got the 40th ESB logo, and I already pre-ordered. I can understand it's not for everyone, but I buy so few figures whenever ones come up that are my focus it's hard to pass on them :).

Reaction score
When I heard of the Stormtroopers being Carbonized, I thought they would have the look of the Carbonized Jet Troopers from ROS that's a Walmart exclusives. I was picturing them in that pearlescent paint scheme, not silver? These look OK, I'd rather have the original white or the Shadow Stormtroopers in black/blue.

Reaction score
Why didn’t they just make a shiny chrome plasma finally?

This doesn’t look right at all :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah, we can't get Phasma or 3PO with this kind of finish, but we can get all these off the wall figures with it?
The Target exclusive C-3PO with Babu Frik is pretty close to a "carbonized" finish.

Reaction score
Ordered one of these, I think it looks cool. No worse than all the other colored stormtroopers we've got.