Carbonized Emperor's Royal Guard & TIE Fighter Pilot 2-Pack - ROTJ (40th Anniversary)

Reaction score
Wonder if the Royal Guard's helmet on this version had anything done to come off easier. I always found the head was very tight so I was always scared to take it off. However, the promo pic shows him without cape so wondering if it's easier to remove now.

Anyways, I'm just waiting for it to show up on Amazon.ca so I can watch it go on clearance.

So true on the clearance.

Reaction score
See this is what I don't understand about Hasbro and their distribution. This was announced, what????.....two weeks ago????....And it's already in stock somewhere. And that's cool for those who want this. And other stuff that is basically repacked is gonna show up six months or more after we see an announcement. There's supposed to be a reissue of a VC Nien Nunb that was announced forever and a day ago. Like pre-covid????...Maybe???? ......and I'm still waiting Hasbro!!!!!

Reaction score
1669927256194.png

Just kidding. But I'm still not happy that the rumor for Nien was back in February, turned out to be accurate, was pipelined officially in late October and I don't have any idea when we'll see a figure that was originally released ten years ago. Whereas the Tie/ERG figures were announced after Nien and are already available. There's something about how/when things are announced that strikes me as haphazard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
See this is what I don't understand about Hasbro and their distribution. This was announced, what????.....two weeks ago????....And it's already in stock somewhere. And that's cool for those who want this. And other stuff that is basically repacked is gonna show up six months or more after we see an announcement. There's supposed to be a reissue of a VC Nien Nunb that was announced forever and a day ago. Like pre-covid????...Maybe???? ......and I'm still waiting Hasbro!!!!!

Yeah, and in that photo they already have the complete cantina band set which who knows when we will actually get it here, but it's already out there. And then of course there are all the Gi Joe figures that have been out in Canada for like a year that we're still waiting for here, and it seems like every SW figure including exclusives shows up in the UK 6 months or more before it shows up here. It's fine if stuff shows up sooner other places, but then why is it 6 months to a year before it shows up here???