Cara Dune - Retro line

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro Cara Dune figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I’m in! To me, this is the one that looks the most like her TVC counterpart, but she still seems old-school vintage. It’s a great combination between old and new styles.

Reaction score
Not really into Retro so only bought a couple so far. They've done a good job with Cara. I'll be buying.

Reaction score
She could be the real standout figure for me in a very, very SOLID and wonderful wave. She was the one that they could have most easily botched, too, in my opinion. But no. They NAILED it.

Bravo, Hasbro.

Reaction score
I've had two cases of this wave pre-ordered from two different e-tailers for months in hopes the they may hit earlier than expected. The recent TVC wave was also slated for May, so who knows? Maybe these will start showing up at retail soon!🤞

Reaction score
I have 4 of her on pre order from GameStop. Pre ordered her at 2 different stores. I already have one. Hopefully when they come in, though on is spoken for. I can spread around the other 3.

Reaction score
This wave is lagging as it is, and she’s potentially making it more precarious. It’ll get delivered eventually…

Reaction score
I ordered 2 as well in store and though they were due over a week ago, they have not shown up.

Reaction score
I have 4 of her on pre order from GameStop. Pre ordered her at 2 different stores. I already have one. Hopefully when they come in, though on is spoken for. I can spread around the other 3.
A valiant effort! I'd be interested in one if they aren't yet spoken for.

Reaction score
I've already received my full Mando case from EE, but today while picking up some online orders at Target, I found the whole wave so was able to pick up another Cara. I have another on pre-order at GS, but who knows if or when she'll arrive.

Reaction score
A valiant effort! I'd be interested in one if they aren't yet spoken for.
No problem. I found one for a local collector at Target Monday. They had the whole wave including her. So hopefully if and when I get Cara I would be happy to help a few folks out.

Reaction score
EE was FASTER than Gamestop lol.. go figure. I had like 5 Caras one pre-order with them, in -store. Had 5 baby yodas also on pre-order. I cancelled tho, I got sick of waiting. once my sealed box came from EE, I kinda lost interest with the wave and called GME to cancel.

I have never ever seen this at retail! I doubt I will see any retro figure at retail.

Reaction score
The first time I saw this wave, I was able to get everything but Grogu. Even Cara Dune was there. Yesterday my Walmart got a restock. This time, Cara was the only one gone.

Reaction score
I have to ask, what is this 'pretzel blaster' you are referring to? :confused:
Somebody posted a pic of theirs and the large blaster rifle looked like it was all twisted up. I haven't been able to find the pic now, can't remember if it was on here or some other site.

Reaction score
Saw one of these at target and another at WM. Picked me up one, left the other. Was really surprised to to see the one at target since only part of the case was left. At WM the whole case was there so I was first to see it.

DCW

Reaction score
I found a retro Mando figure in the wild while getting birthday gifts for my three year old a couple days ago. It's the first figure I've bought since 2005 and I've got the bug again- since then I've picked up retro figures of IG-11, Greef Karga and Kuiil

Now I'm on the lookout for Gideon, Baby Yoda and Cara. Hopefully I can find them in retail without having to pay extra online but I'm sure Cara will be the most difficult.

Reaction score
My Hasbro Pulse account states that this is “shipping soon” along the Child and Mando. We’ll see.
My account still says the same since I placed the order - This pre-order item will be available to ship on approx 07/01/2021

Reaction score
For some reason the note only shows up when I view my account through a computer browser and it is not visible in my phone. If you are using your phone then not having the option to select items and cancel it then that’s a sign that the order is being fulfilled and shipping soon. Makes sense?

Reaction score
For some reason the note only shows up when I view my account through a computer browser and it is not visible in my phone. If you are using your phone then not having the option to select items and cancel it then that’s a sign that the order is being fulfilled and shipping soon. Makes sense?
Hmm, I'm on pc too. I do see I don't have the option to edit payment or cancel anymore, so it must be processing.

Reaction score
I had a good chuckle this evening when I opened an email that said my preorder for the retro wave was pushed to August 3rd.