Cara Dune Credit Collection

Reaction score
they will be plentiful enough when they hit the stores. look at all the galaxy's edge stuff. no problems finding them

Reaction score
Man, what is wrong with Target? Everything else seems to still be up, but of course Cara lasts only marginally longer than the Galaxy Edge stuff or their recent Marvel exclusives. I can't imagine she's this much further in demand than the others- I mean Walmart still had her TVC version in stock.

Reaction score
I'm just happy I don't need this. Didn't realize it's a Target exclusive. Guess it probably will show up at TRU up here in Canada.

Reaction score
over the last 3 days, all the targets around here have gotten in all four characters, with at least 2-3 pieces per store. they were sitting on the pegs as late as 10;30am

Reaction score
Managed to get 1 ordered before they sold out.
Funny that Target and BestBuy are sold out, but Amazon still has Mando and the Death Trooper in stock.
You would think Cara and Heavy Mando would be less in demand.
Both have great cardbacks, especially Cara's

Reaction score
and more galaxy figures today. cara will not be as hard as people think
I have yet to see Hondo or Mountain Trooper in any store around me. Aside from week 1, I haven't seen any stock counts come up/move. Target varies greatly by region. I have yet to see G.I.Joe Classified Cobra Trooopers or Baroness. Many, many people in the same boat. But a few people have posted pics of their Target with 3-4 of each. I'm hoping to get one of these Cara figures, I think this sub-line is wonderful. So I'm hoping for a pretty wide release across all Target stores.

GNT

Reaction score
The card art makes it look like she’s underwater, not sure if I’ll get this one atm

Reaction score
The Targets by me all got the GE stuff the week of the release. But nothing 6” lasted beyond a day other than 1 or 2 Cardinals. They def need to do another run
Back on topic, this is def the highlight of the wave for me. She looks awesome and just different enough. Mando looks cool but mostly for being on a card back. Cara I actually want to buy and open, although the card art is great

Reaction score
This is the only one of the group I couldn't pre-order. I'll just have to keep checking.

Reaction score
Awesome. I like that they have solid cases coming into the stores. Hopefully, I have a chance at getting one.

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to notice if this went up again on the website this morning? Normally I'd rather pick it up in person, but locally, out of seven Targets, only one actually shows stock. The store has 12 (2 cases), but I imagine they're going to sell out quite quickly, so ordering online seems better than wasting a trip. Or, I suppose I could just wait 'til they hit en masse... :sneaky:

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to notice if this went up again on the website this morning? Normally I'd rather pick it up in person, but locally, out of seven Targets, only one actually shows stock. The store has 12 (2 cases), but I imagine they're going to sell out quite quickly, so ordering online seems better than wasting a trip. Or, I suppose I could just wait 'til they hit en masse... :sneaky:
I was wondering the same thing. I stayed up late, expecting the same thing that happened when the Galaxy's Edge figures went up at 3AM, but nothing. I did miss a window of time between midnight & 1:15 EST, during which the listing changed to at least show all of the stores around me having this in stock, but with no store pickup available.

Reaction score
Here it updated to show stock at most stores around me (except the 2 closest of course), but none are available for pickup. Hopefully I can get a chance to run out and pick one up but it’s not the end of the world if not

Reaction score
Got mine this morning @ Target, electronics guy let those who were there buy 2, since they had 2 cases.
Very easy, these will be an easy score at Targets since they stocked them well...