Cara Dune - #101

Reaction score
I seemed to have missed out on this one. Two gamestops had all the rest of the wave but her. She doesnt seem to be up for sale at Pulse, BBTS, or Amazon. I guess I'll be waiting for Target.
Yeah she's the hot figure. I managed to snag her but everywhere I go I see the full case minus her. She'll reappear on Pulse or somewhere, don't resort to scalpers

Reaction score
It's still early. Gamestop is just the first store to get them. Having said that, I wouldn't hesitate to buy her if you see her in the wild. For example, try finding Ezra Bridger or an archive Bob Fett these days.

I had a heck of a time tracking down Ezra Bridger. I passed him up the first time I saw him thinking I could pick him up later as he wouldn't be popular. It seemed, at least anecdotally, that many weren't interested in the character.

Reaction score
I'm worried I won't be able to find her. With this line, it seems like you have a small window to grab certain figures or they're gone for good.

Reaction score
I have seen her several times at Target and once at Walmart. I have no interest but they are showing up. I also think they will start sitting after a while.

Reaction score
yes, that ois starting to get on my nerves TBH!
We've gotten so scared about distribution, that we've developed a knee-jerk reaction to order it as soon as it's listed. Only to read reports of them being found at $4-8. Not that I will stop on the figures I truly want, but it would be nice to be able to wait on the iffy ones.

Reaction score
We've gotten so scared about distribution, that we've developed a knee-jerk reaction to order it as soon as it's listed. Only to read reports of them being found at $4-8. Not that I will stop on the figures I truly want, but it would be nice to be able to wait on the iffy ones.
I went to Gamestop with the intention of MAYBE buying 1 figure but bought 3 because I knew there was a strong possibility I wouldn't see them in the wild again.

Reaction score
Yeah, this happen to me a few times. I got on the 6" bandwagon kind of late in the game and I wanted some Royal Guards, so I bought one online with the plan of getting one more later. Then, I find 1 at TJ Maxx a few weeks later. And, more recently I found a couple at Five Below for $5.

I think many of us had this happen with Captain Rex. Actually, he's what got me started on 6" since he looked so darned awesome. I got him on first release at Gamestop of all places, so I paid a little over the $19.99. I've since come across so many at Ross and now at Five Below at deep discount.

Ditto with the Snowtrooper as well.

Reaction score
Yeah, this happen to me a few times. I got on the 6" bandwagon kind of late in the game and I wanted some Royal Guards, so I bought one online with the plan of getting one more later. Then, I find 1 at TJ Maxx a few weeks later. And, more recently I found a couple at Five Below for $5.

I think many of us had this happen with Captain Rex. Actually, he's what got me started on 6" since he looked so darned awesome. I got him on first release at Gamestop of all places, so I paid a little over the $19.99. I've since come across so many at Ross and now at Five Below at deep discount.

Ditto with the Snowtrooper as well.
the problem with this is that you can guess what figures are going to show up at discount chains, but it's never a sure thing. So you either pay the full price when it first comes out, or take your chances you'll find it cheaper and hope you do and that the price doesn't go up on the secondary market.

Reaction score
the problem with this is that you can guess what figures are going to show up at discount chains, but it's never a sure thing. So you either pay the full price when it first comes out, or take your chances you'll find it cheaper and hope you do and that the price doesn't go up on the secondary market.
For sure. I don't hesitate to buy a figure I really want. It's a total gamble if it will make it to clearance. There are lots of figures that never do. I honestly thought that Rex would be a figure that would never make it to discount stores because he is such a great figure.

Reaction score
Patience paid off. I found her at Target today with all her wave mates. Bonus is Target has a 25% off one toy coupon this week so $15 for her.

BTW don't be fooled by the $15 on sale tag for 6" you may come across. I'm pretty sure it's tied to the old SKU so they can clearance out older figures, because I didn't see that price for Cara.

Reaction score
Patience paid off. I found her at Target today with all her wave mates. Bonus is Target has a 25% off one toy coupon this week so $15 for her.

BTW don't be fooled by the $15 on sale tag for 6" you may come across. I'm pretty sure it's tied to the old SKU so they can clearance out older figures, because I didn't see that price for Cara.
I got them to honor the $15.99 price for Rey/D-O but yes you're right that particular sale is for older skus.

Reaction score

Man, I’ve been wanting this figure for a long time and finally found her at GameStop over the weekend. She’s extremely photogenic. I hope she makes her debut in this week’s episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I haven't been intently searching for her, but she has not been around at all, either in stores or online. Presumably another batch will ship at some point, and she might get Rex-ed and end up in a discount bin. But...I'm already projecting how much I'll want this figure as soon as she starts appearing on the show, and how I won't be alone, making her exponentially more in-demand. *sigh*

Reaction score
Double posting with an update: my concerns continued to grow, and I did some more searching for her online last night. I ended up finding her on the Walmart site, but under the shipment code name ("BL LA BERRY")...so searches for Cara Dune or even Black Series wouldn't bring it up. Here's the link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/STAR-WARS-BL-LA-BERRY/559956812

Looks like she's out of stock now...but wanted to share the link for other people like me who, like me, were worried because she wasn't coming up for sale online since right after the wave went up. Hopefully she comes back in stock here or this helps people search at other retailers' sites.

Reaction score
Found her at Target for $14.99. They honored the sale price.
Same here, they ring up as $19.99 at the register so you have to ask an employee to override the price down to $14.99
Found 2 at my local Target, one guy looked in the back for her.
All the Targets seemed to have been restocked with 2 cases of that wave, in addition to the Carbonized Mandalorian restock.

Reaction score
I'm worried I won't be able to find her. With this line, it seems like you have a small window to grab certain figures or they're gone for good.
Oh wow, had no idea she was the tough one. Yeah certain figures are MIA. Never seen the Grevious or the Mud Trooper Han Solo. But given how short Hasbro Grevious is, Bandai model kit is the way to go, imo.

Back on topic: she is avail for preorder at places I order from, like Dorkside. They can take a while to fulfill, but typically always do so........

but if someone needs one now, mine is available for ONE HUNDRED MILLION, GAZILLION DOLLARS!!!! very doctor evil of me, i know

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found another one at Target, make sure to have them check the back.
Both Targets had about 10-16 in the back and Cara was one of them.
Good luck

Reaction score
I got two fulfilled from Dorkside also, they say Preorder but I got them delivered last week, so I believe they actually are getting stocked

Reaction score
I am hoping we will see other Black series figures from the series as was. I like the Ugnaught looking guy. I am assuming Nick Nolte’s character and Carl Weathers’ character as well.

Reaction score
Yesterday was lucky to be at Target and noticed a worker with a case of Black Series in their arms looking for their location. Helped them out and was able to get Cara. Left the rest and went back today and they all were still there. Definitely looks like she's going to be the hard one to get from this wave. Hopefully i can find another to keep in box.

Reaction score
Got mine the other day and yeah she's an excellent figure! Face is one of the best I've seen since the new tech

Reaction score
I just ordered Cara through an online retailer. I think the expected shipment date is January 1st or something. Now hopefully she isn't like Mando and gets a new costume right away.

Reaction score
Just bought one from Walmart using link above. Site to store arrival early next week.

Reaction score
Saw this @ Target a couple days before Thanksgiving, and didn't get it because I've been trying to cut back on SW toys - but, I will probably regret this later - LOL.

In any case, excellent figure & sculpt. I'm not sure if they're making a 3.75" version of this character, but I suspect not.

Reaction score
I got one off the website, but unfortunately, there were no other figures I needed to add to get the free shipping.

OH well.

Coz

Reaction score
I got one off the website, but unfortunately, there were no other figures I needed to add to get the free shipping.

OH well.
I'm sure you know you can have is shipped to a store for free, but I didn't realize it can also be shipped to fedex and picked up. Which is what I did. I've seen the lines at Walmart.pickup.JPG