Cara Dune - #101

Reaction score
Surprised Amazon/BBTS already has the Zorii Bliss/AOTC Anakin and Kenobi and this one hasn’t gone up yet on either. Not the solo figure, at least.

Reaction score
She's going to be a pain to find. She's showing up at TRU, Walmart and EB here in Canada, so I'm going to be doing a lot of store runs.

Reaction score
She's due over here in early december. I've not even seen a frame of the Mandalorian beyond the two trailers, and D+ doesn't even launch here until next year. But I've got a good feeling about the show, and all the characters look amazing so far.

Reaction score
Found her today with all of the rest of the wave at Target. Thought about Wedge n Luke but just got Cara. Awesome figure. Extremely well made, love the texture on the armor, some different colors than the usual warm dirt tones, and cool accessories to boot. A+

Reaction score
I too found her today, along with the rest of the wave at ThinkGeek. I agree with parintachin73, just an awesome figure! While Luke and Wedge are pretty cool, she is definitely the highlight of this wave IMO! She looks great alongside the Mandalorian too.

20191106_201229.jpg

20191106_201109.jpg

Reaction score
Welp, spoke too soon. Went into my local Gamestop and sure enough, they were unboxing the wave. Got her and Wedge.

Reaction score
A gorgeous figure.

Here is a reason why Paul from JTA is an idiot: Cara Dune is more believable than ST characters and we know nothing about her. To paraphrase, that is. Just get over it already. All we have is a couple of rumours.

Reaction score
A gorgeous figure.

Here is a reason why Paul from JTA is an idiot: Cara Dune is more believable than ST characters and we know nothing about her. To paraphrase, that is. Just get over it already. All we have is a couple of rumours.
I don't know if that guy hates The Sequel Trilogy or The Black Series more. He's the one that keeps bringing up the "Does Hasbro still have the license???" ****. It seems like he wants them to lose it and for Star Wars to fail, just so he can say Disney/Kathy Kennedy suck.

Reaction score
I gave up on JTA about a year ago. Fear/anger/hate and all that.
Some of the reviews are good and it features the best photo gallery out there.

But yeah, he is an absolute cartoon. I love how he says ‘this rumour does not come from JTA’ and then goes on to spread the rumour.

Reaction score
Some of the reviews are good and it features the best photo gallery out there.

But yeah, he is an absolute cartoon. I love how he says ‘this rumour does not come from JTA’ and then goes on to spread the rumour.
The photo gallery is good but, man, can he not pose a figure to save his life! He puts them in the most awkward looking, unrealistic poses.

I also love how he touts those "JTA exclusive" rumors :LOL:

Reaction score
Cara Dune - 194465
Wedge - 194463
Thanks to the SKU, I was able to pick up Cara Dune from Gamestop tonight. She was my biggest want from this wave, so I'm glad I got her pretty painlessly.

Also, she wasn't on the shelf, so if you don't see her, it'd be a good move to ask if she's in the back.

Reaction score
Thanks to the SKU, I was able to pick up Cara Dune from Gamestop tonight. She was my biggest want from this wave, so I'm glad I got her pretty painlessly.

Also, she wasn't on the shelf, so if you don't see her, it'd be a good move to ask if she's in the back.
Glad to have helped, buddy. This figure’s great.

Reaction score

What site did you use to check GameStop stock?

Reaction score
I missed how or why this thread turned into a JTA ***** session. Save what you love, and all that.

Reaction score
I missed how or why this thread turned into a JTA ***** session. Save what you love, and all that.
It happens from time to time on rebelscum. Paul cares about what he does, the site can get a bit carried away at times but its complicated. The TVC/BS rivalry and the OT/ST debate rages strong there but a lot of it just venting or tongue in cheek.

Anyway does anyone have the some advice on getting Cara Dune? I’m worried I’ll need to pay $35+ on eBay to secure her since I’ve been unable to find her anywhere.

Reaction score
It happens from time to time on rebelscum. Paul cares about what he does, the site can get a bit carried away at times but its complicated. The TVC/BS rivalry and the OT/ST debate rages strong there but a lot of it just venting or tongue in cheek.

Anyway does anyone have the some advice on getting Cara Dune? I’m worried I’ll need to pay $35+ on eBay to secure her since I’ve been unable to find her anywhere.
I strolled up on Gamestop last night without any expectations and they had the entire wave along with the convention exclusive Luke. I was really only looking for Cara Dune so that's what I came away with.

Reaction score
I strolled up on Gamestop last night without any expectations and they had the entire wave along with the convention exclusive Luke. I was really only looking for Cara Dune so that's what I came away with.
called my GameStop and guy said shipment is next week.

Reaction score
What site did you use to check GameStop stock?
I didn’t use a site. I brought the code to a store nearby. If they didn’t have her in stock, they could’ve used the code to look up inventory at other stores and could’ve asked to have one held for me. Luckily, I struck gold at the first store I tried.

Reaction score
Here's my Cara Dune. Not sure if mine had the hair glued on wrong cause it seems kinda high. I also found a place to put her knife. Not sure if that was Hasbro's intent or not though.

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've seen Hasbro display the knife as you have it in her boot.

Reaction score
Yeah, and if you look at promo photos from the show, she clearly has a knife in her boot in some shots.

So you have chosen...wisely.

Reaction score
Here's my Cara Dune. Not sure if mine had the hair glued on wrong cause it seems kinda high. I also found a place to put her knife. Not sure if that was Hasbro's intent or not though.

For those wondering, the knife does go all the way in the boot. After taking the pictures, I realized you just have to rotate the boot until the jnife slides in. Also, my Cara Dune's hair seems attached too high. Seems to show too much forehead.

Reaction score
Found her, Jannah, and First Order Jet Trooper at Gamestop today. Apparently there was a small discount, so each figure only cost $18 and some change.

Reaction score
Same as DarkManX, found the whole wave today at Gamestop. I called ahead and gave them the SKU number for Cara and they said they could hold it. Went in and picked her and some of the other figures from the wave for about $18 each as well.

Reaction score
Same as DarkManX, found the whole wave today at Gamestop. I called ahead and gave them the SKU number for Cara and they said they could hold it. Went in and picked her and some of the other figures from the wave for about $18 each as well.
I could have easily spent $200 on Black Series at Gamestop if , ya know, I had $200 to blow on myself prior to the holidays lol.

Reaction score
Found her at GameStop today, and they were having a 20% sale on all Star Wars collectibles, so picked up Wedge too!
Passed on Jannah and Sith Jet Trooper

Reaction score
Found her at GameStop today, and they were having a 20% sale on all Star Wars collectibles, so picked up Wedge too!
Passed on Jannah and Sith Jet Trooper
lol When I picked up the figures I was all "hate to pay $2 bucks more a figure but things have been hard to find" then I get the discount when the guy rings me up.

Reaction score
I picked Cara Dune and Wedge up from my local Gamestop on Saturday. Was very happy to find them, after going into another store Friday and quite literally, watching the guy in front of me pay for Cara and walk out. Of course Sunday morning I find out they are on sale for 20% off. Called the store and they were willing to do the price adjustment. For not knowing anything about her, this figure is just damn impressive! Really looking forward to seeing what her character brings to the show.

Reaction score
I picked Cara Dune and Wedge up from my local Gamestop on Saturday. Was very happy to find them, after going into another store Friday and quite literally, watching the guy in front of me pay for Cara and walk out. Of course Sunday morning I find out they are on sale for 20% off. Called the store and they were willing to do the price adjustment. For not knowing anything about her, this figure is just damn impressive! Really looking forward to seeing what her character brings to the show.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna hit GS tomorrow and see if I can use 20% to preorder Revan and cancel my online cc order

Reaction score
Don’t think I’ll find Cara Dune ever. She’s nowhere but I still have my BBTS preorder in stock for the entire wave. Hoping I can find Cara and Wedge and cancel the wave in my pile of loot. Got 8 days or so to hunt lol.

Reaction score
...It seems like he wants them to lose it and for Star Wars to fail, just so he can say Disney/Kathy Kennedy suck.
Well you can make that argument with or without Hasbro. TBH Disney SW has made collecting much harder and less enjoyable. However, very excited about The Mandalorian, and can't wait to see the first episode tonight. We shall see what this character is about very soon. I hope to like everything about it. I watched a short interview with this actress earlier in the week. She should be very capable of doing all her own stunts.

Luke Ceremony is still most wanted figure of the wave but will grab Cara too when I find her.

Reaction score
I seemed to have missed out on this one. Two gamestops had all the rest of the wave but her. She doesnt seem to be up for sale at Pulse, BBTS, or Amazon. I guess I'll be waiting for Target.