Cara Dune - #101

Reaction score
She looks great, I think she out-vazquezs Vazquez.
They should have posed the figure with that cool big rifle instead of that rinky **** pistol and knife

There you go, she even holds it somewhat invocative of Vazquez.

They both look impressive.

"Let's roooock!!!" :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49OZ0M_0fhg
F-yeah ...! Cara Dune is totally Star Wars U's Vazquez:

Reaction score
Man, now I REALLY want that Vasquez figure. But that version is expensive.:\

Reaction score
She looks amazing! These Mandalorian figures are all gonna be must haves for me. Time to do some rearranging and prepare a dedicated detolf shelf:D

Reaction score
I love the fact that Gina Corano has a butt kicking Star Wars character, plus we get a figure straight away. Does anyone have her in hand yet? Its so confusing....

Reaction score
I love the fact that Gina Corano has a butt kicking Star Wars character, plus we get a figure straight away. Does anyone have her in hand yet? Its so confusing....
Only Gina herself:) (see the Star Wars force friday show). Think the wave is due in early December? Import stock may show up earlier though

Reaction score
I just ordered zori rey poe and rocket trooper from barnes and noble...man what a headache. The first order did not go through. No confirmation, and not in my account as ordered. So i did it again and my card charged twice....ugh.
I'm assuming that you are talking about TVC figures...right?

Reaction score
yes, but a screw up that now ties up 60 dollars until they ship them and i can return them....paid Paypal....what a dumb move.

Reaction score
Looks like she is starting to pop up. Just saw a first Review-Vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11NXQe8Gsc&t=216s
Good review, thanks for the link!

Noticed at about 2:07 he bemoans the supposed lack of scabbard or slot for her knife.
He does inadvertently find it though, (although he is unconvinced or discouraged, doesn't push it in far enough and gives up on it.
I don't have the figure yet, but don't be discouraged by that^. Looks like the left boot is absolutely where she keeps he knife, and it was designed to go. And looks like they put in the slot for exactly that purpose.
As per the costume display
And the EW on-set photo.
Check them bellow...

Reaction score
DonWanKihotay;20216394 [IMG said:
https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/GUEST_db9c1437-0722-49f1-810d-a056a7faff6d?fmt=webp&wid=1400&qlt=80[/IMG]
LOL wish we had a quick edit: Even the pic I even posted on the previous page shows it.B)

Reaction score
Great figure, I like how they got her proportions right too...her, Mando and IG-11 will look good together

Reaction score
When exatcly is the release date of this, I see November, but is it early or late Nov?

Reaction score
It's funny. But I just don't see a Star Wars character here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Might feel a bit different after the series starts.

Reaction score

Might feel a bit different after the series starts.
Same actually. She “feels” like a Guardians of the Galaxy character for whatever reason, whether it be the exposed arms or the lack of a mask or the colors of her armor. Maybe we’re just not used to buff ladies in Star Wars. But I’m willing to see the universe expanded for sure.

Reaction score
I find it amusing how much praise this figure gets, when a lot of the catalogue of ST figures are deemed boring.

Reaction score
She looks a little video game-y to me. *fast forwards to after Pete's seen the show: "Does anyone know where to get a Cara Dune?!?"* ;)

Reaction score
It's a Gina Carano figure - and a damn good one at that. She could wear a potato sack and I would gush over her. :love: :D

Reaction score
Same actually. She “feels” like a Guardians of the Galaxy character for whatever reason, whether it be the exposed arms or the lack of a mask or the colors of her armor. Maybe we’re just not used to buff ladies in Star Wars. But I’m willing to see the universe expanded for sure.
She’s a helmet and blue cape away from having an aesthetic essence to Montross,lol

Reaction score
Same actually. She “feels” like a Guardians of the Galaxy character for whatever reason, whether it be the exposed arms or the lack of a mask or the colors of her armor.
She looks a little video game-y to me.
So likely stuff all derivative of Star Wars anyway LOL!
She’s a helmet and blue cape away from having an aesthetic essence to Montross,lol
Pretty much ...

Reaction score
No idea who Montross is, personally. But put her on a shelf with other Black Series figs and she’s definitely going to stand out from the rest.

Reaction score
Hadn't heard of Montross either till Verbal21 mentioned him, easy enough to look up.

No idea who Montross is, personally. But put her on a shelf with other Black Series figs and she’s definitely going to stand out from the rest.
They haven't made them yet, but a little obvious photophakery so she's standing next to some customs (not mine), and she seems to fit among other female Bounty Hunters. (not the image obviously fake, i mean the visual spirit of the character fits. They seem to work great together. B)

Reaction score
Actually looking at that phake image of the three of them together, i'm getting a real Jack Kirby "Female Furies" vibe from them:
L to R: Aurra Sing/Mad Harriet - Zam Wesell/Lashina - Cara Dune/Big Barda-Stompa amalgam.:sneaky:
Now I want to see them team-up.

Reaction score
Hadn't heard of Montross either till Verbal21 mentioned him, easy enough to look up.

They haven't made them yet, but a little obvious photophakery so she's standing next to some customs (not mine), and she seems to fit among other female Bounty Hunters. (not the image obviously fake, i mean the visual spirit of the character fits. They seem to work great together. B)
ARGH, seeing this image once again makes me extremely frustrated that Hasbro is NOT giving us more interesting looking figures in 6" scale!!

Reaction score

No 6" Zam Wessell yet is killin' me. I'm hoping we can at least get Zorri Bliss. *fingers crossed*

Reaction score
Reaction score

Wow, that Aurra Sing is really a... Sing of beauty! O_O

Reaction score
I HAVE to ask... how long did you spend putting this together? ;)
Well it was hard to get Gwendoline Christie to hold the lace like that for the pic, she wanted to hold it more like Don Quixote style, Incited it'd look better like planting a flag, so that took a while untill we agreed LOL!
Really? just a few minutes these pics are easy to find on the web, and it's just quickly arranging them in Photoshop. LOL!
The one of the 3 figures together took a bit longer maybe 10 min, did hat one yesterday. :D

Reaction score
I think we've pinpointed your bias. LOL!
Bias? Did you miss the "I'm more than happy to see the universe expanded" part of my post?

And I would not consider Phasma/Gwendoline Christie buff like Gina Carano is. She's physically imposing from her height and armor, sure, but that's not what I meant. Oh and we never see her kicking *** anyway.

Reaction score
Anyway, my wider point is that the figure/character looks like it wouldn't be out of place in random comic book movie X, where X equals anything ranging from Captain America to Guardians or the Avengers. Place her next to a Captain America figure when you get it and you'll think "yeah, I could see that." Whereas with Sabine, the Aurra Sing figure that doesn't exist, Jaina Solo, or any of the Reys, that pairing doesn't work.