Cara Dune - #101

Reaction score
I couldn't watch frame by frame but it looked to me that Gina Carano was handling her Black Series character on the global reveal, but never turned it toward the camera. That's disappointing, if so...

Reaction score
I couldn't watch frame by frame but it looked to me that Gina Carano was handling her Black Series character on the global reveal, but never turned it toward the camera. That's disappointing, if so...

Let me sweetening your evening.

She looks fantastic. That's the only figure I really need to have.

Reaction score
Here's Pedro Pascal goofing around with it... very blurrily.

Reaction score
Standout figure of the reveals. Quite possibly the best face print so far, and that's up against stiff competition.

Reaction score
Not a bad looking figure TBH, but I'm still gonna have to pass. If they make her in 3.75" scale I'll definitely buy then.

Reaction score
Not a bad looking figure TBH, but I'm still gonna have to pass. If they make her in 3.75" scale I'll definitely buy then.
You know there’s 3.75” forum too? No one goes over there and says I want in .00008 scale or something equally irrelevant and off topic.

Reaction score
Yeah Masterfett has broken the rules and needs to be sent to the rebelscum Forum Jail. Lighten up there Francis, there just toys and this is just a toy forum. Everything going to be alright. Except for this figure which has a future in all the stores as a peg warmer.

Reaction score
In all honesty it's not really an exciting figure by the looks of it.
Obviously I haven't seen the show, so I can't speak for the character.

The good thing is that it's a bulky figure for female customs, instead of them always being these skinny small types.

And having said this, I think I will buy it to tag along the Mando.

Reaction score
By the way, that's either a strange prototype they have there in the first picture, or she has boot rotation.

Reaction score
For those counting, Cara Dune is #101.

Were there any good shots of the IG-11 behind her?
Not that I saw but did see the side of the box which had no number. IG-11 will be an exclusive.

Reaction score
Both. :p It's IG-11, but the sculpt seems to be the same as with IG-88 - expect for that Gunholster thing

Reaction score
You know there’s 3.75” forum too? No one goes over there and says I want in .00008 scale or something equally irrelevant and off topic.
Uhh ... people actually make this comment over here in the 6" forum constantly.

Doesn't bother me?
I know lots of people collect both sizes, so it's an understandable comment.

Reaction score
Uhh ... people actually make this comment over here in the 6" forum constantly.

Doesn't bother me?
I know lots of people collect both sizes, so it's an understandable comment.
And I'll just concur that this thing looks good, but I'll also probably only get the smaller scale version (if it comes)

Reaction score
They should have posed the figure with that cool big rifle instead of that rinky **** pistol and knife

Reaction score
I've been collecting for a long time. A VERY long time. I find it strange that I am more drawn to figures from "The Mandalorian", a show that no one has even seen a single spisode of, than I was for anything from the "Solo" movie. And I enjoyed that movie quite a bit.

Reaction score
I've been collecting for a long time. A VERY long time. I find it strange that I am more drawn to figures from "The Mandalorian", a show that no one has even seen a single spisode of, than I was for anything from the "Solo" movie. And I enjoyed that movie quite a bit.
That is interesting, especially because Solo’s designs all felt pretty ‘classic’ to me.

Reaction score
That is interesting, especially because Solo’s designs all felt pretty ‘classic’ to me.
I don't know why. They just don't appeal to me. I only have two Patrol Troopers and the Target Chewbacca. Walked past Han, Lando and all the others several times. I'd like to find one of the "Copper" box Mando figures. And I'll be trying to pick up a Cara for sure, when she's available.

Reaction score
I don't know why. They just don't appeal to me. I only have two Patrol Troopers and the Target Chewbacca. Walked past Han, Lando and all the others several times.
I had zero interest in them either. But, I didn't like the film, so that was a factor. In any case, the 'Solo' figures just felt hollow. I had a couple of so-called "Range Troopers", but gave them to the nephews after a while. I decided they just looked stupid in the end. The only human figure I liked the look of was Woody's character. To be honest, I'd rather the whole film was about him and had bugger all to do with fake Han Solo. There's a much better story to be had following Woody and his crew on a heist, than the one we got.

I'd like to find one of the "Copper" box Mando figures. And I'll be trying to pick up a Cara for sure, when she's available.
I'll only make a decision on whether to get anything from 'The Mandalorian' once I've actually seen the show. It could be absolute rubbish and I don't want to litter my already limited shelf space with toys from a show I don't like.

Reaction score
Damn that picture of Luke on the B&N site looks like 80 rocker Luke with all that eye liner on. They should have given him a huge puffy mullet.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Agreed. I wonder if a person ordered all of them, would they give you one of each or 8 of the same figure? lol
I

Reaction score
I am wondering if B&N has the wrong picture, cause it looked like they only had the standard 1st assortment in the store display. And who orders something online when you get one of 8 at random
That's why you order 8 and return what you don't want to the store.

I'm sure they'll list individually after a while.

The weirder thing is they have the TVC figures all singles but then an assorted listing too lol. Who would order the random versus the specific one? :wtf:

Reaction score
I just ordered zori rey poe and rocket trooper from barnes and noble...man what a headache. The first order did not go through. No confirmation, and not in my account as ordered. So i did it again and my card charged twice....ugh.