Capture The Droids battle pack

GNT

Reaction score
This battle pack is listed on BBTS, any thoughts on what figures maybe included?

Reaction score
I hope that it has one of Bane's IG-86 droids. I watched this episode last night. But considering 3 figures is the norm, Bane, R2, & C3PO sounds correct.

Reaction score
DarthJudo said:

This is a screen shot from season 4 preview. Possibly the first figure tie in to the up coming season?
Would be nicer (Not good though) if it was based on this and not "Evil Plans" as it more than likely is based on "Evil Plans".

I hope that they at least create a Assasin Droid re-paint for this pack instead of throwing in Cad Bane, though I won't get this pack anyway.

Reaction score
I think C-3PO and R2-D2 are givens, since the BP is called "Capture the Droids." C-3PO would be a particular draw for those collectors who never found him single-carded.

The third figure could be an IG droid, or ... Hasbro could surprise us and put up the new Cad Band and TODO-360. Not much of a gimme, but something.

GNT

Reaction score
C-3po and R2 seem like a strong bet but I'd love to see something new in this set for me to buy it.

Reaction score
Hi first time posting here. I think this will probably be R2, 3PO and Cad Bane

I know this will be useful for some collecters but not for me.

Reaction score
RC_1138 said:
Hi first time posting here. I think this will probably be R2, 3PO and Cad Bane

I know this will be useful for some collecters but not for me.

That was my first thought too, easy pass.

Yay for Canaries btw

Reaction score
Found images on Sandtroopers.com.

Boxed:

Loose:

I already have these figures, and I don't need anymore 3PO, R2, Todo and Cad Bane figures in my collection. This is definitely a pass for me.

Reaction score
Oh, oh I think Hasbro made a mistake here. They put three and a half figures in that pack
Maybe they'll plan to charge 50 cent more for this unimaginative bunch. At least they didn't combine Todo and the first release Bane...

Reaction score
Cell said:
Oh, oh I think Hasbro made a mistake here. They put three and a half figures in that pack
Well, Artoo is pretty small so all together the total is about three figures.

Reaction score
easy pass for me... just another bunch of repacks... I wish Hasbro would listen to us already and repack the Republic ARC Troopers and Mandolorian Sets already.... still have yet to see them at retail.

Reaction score
At least they didn't shove in that old Cad Bane yet again. And it has been awhile since I've seen CW Threepio in circulation. Not the worst choice possible for the kiddos right now.

I really dislike how they're passing off that Battle Mat as an added value though, as if anybody would rather see that over another figure. I'm guessing (purely guessing) that Bric didn't sell through as well as they hoped, and they're worried that kids aren't getting into the Galactic Battle Game.

Reaction score
Yay, another repack again.

What is it with this line? Does hasbro really want to kill the battle packs from this line that badly that they keep repacking figures over and over? This is why I quit collecting CW series about a year ago. Have fun kids, your battle packs will be in a HUGE abundance as collectors aren't going to touch these horrible selections.

Reaction score
While I certainly wouldn't stop collecting CW simply because of repacked figures (afterall, the figures that aren't repacked are usually quite outstanding), I am disappointed that Hasbro missed an opportunity to provide at least one new figure. I would have loved to see 8D8 (or whatever the torture droid's name is).

Oh well, money saved for other CW goodness.

Reaction score
These just ruined our chances of finding the "Defend Kamino" pack if they come out before the Defend Kamino pack. Shelf warmer.

Reaction score
LordEdzo said:
I think C-3PO and R2-D2 are givens, since the BP is called "Capture the Droids." C-3PO would be a particular draw for those collectors who never found him single-carded.

The third figure could be an IG droid, or ... Hasbro could surprise us and put up the new Cad Bane and TODO-360. Not much of a gimme, but something.
Did I call this one, or did I call this one?

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to this BP, I've been wanting an animated 3PO and R2 for a while. I don't really collect CW figures but I think these 2 are a must have. The Cad Bane and TODO are cool, too.

Reaction score
I'd prefer a "Droid Spa" set based on the same episode instead, with a buffed & shiny R2(new R7-D4 sculpt)+ C-3PO & 2 Droid repaints.

Reaction score
Quatermass said:
I'd prefer a "Droid Spa" set based on the same episode instead, with a buffed & shiny R2(new R7-D4 sculpt)+ C-3PO & 2 Droid repaints.
What R7-D4 sculpt?

Reaction score
Quatermass said:
Oooo... don't say "shiny" and "R2" in the same sentence. We just got Hasbro to break their habit of making R2-D2s with screen-inaccurate chrome domes... don't let 'em get a whiff of that again!

Reaction score
I saw this at Wal-mart. I suppose it's good news for anyone that doesn't already have C-3PO.