Captain Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
CSD said:
delta1162 said:
It doesnt matter as long as its the 30th annaverery or the saga legends UPC codes
Thank You.
According to the certificate in front of me the UPC codes have to come from the 08 line. Only the 85700 and 85770 assortments qualify so I guess all the figures I bought last year don't mean squat. Better check the numbers on your upc codes before you mail them in.

Reaction score
Darth_Drakmor said:
CSD said:
delta1162 said:
It doesnt matter as long as its the 30th annaverery or the saga legends UPC codes
Thank You.
According to the certificate in front of me the UPC codes have to come from the 08 line. Only the 85700 and 85770 assortments qualify so I guess all the figures I bought last year don't mean squat. Better check the numbers on your upc codes before you mail them in.
This is what confused me because the TSC and TAC Legends figures are both 85770. Are there any other assortments even out there right now? I already mailed in one form with UPCs from '07 figures.

Sol

Reaction score
Darth_Drakmor said:
According to the certificate in front of me the UPC codes have to come from the 08 line.
That's absolutely incorrect.

Darth_Drakmor said:
Only the 85700 and 85770 assortments qualify so I guess all the figures I bought last year don't mean squat. Better check the numbers on your upc codes before you mail them in.
All that's required are UPCs from any 4 basic figure or Saga Legend assortment. Those are the ones that are assortment 85700/85770. They didn't specify TAC (85700) or TSC, and since TSC was also 85770, they should be good. But why not just play it safe and send in those from TAC? The only definitive statement was Saga Legend (85770). As far as I know, that sub-line was only in TAC.

Sol

Reaction score
DarthPhlegethon said:
I already mailed in one form with UPCs from '07 figures.
Regardless of what anyone else says, you should be good to go.

Reaction score
Re: Captain Rex - Preview Figure

I really wish Hasbro would put the order form online. I bought Gree and the 4 TFU figs I wanted, but none of them have the form, and they're the last new figs I want until July.

Reaction score

most certificates are in the Saga Legends line... They will have a sticker in front to note that its in there....

Reaction score

That is true, just find some Saga figures and your bound to find the offer

Reaction score

swspiffy said:
most certificates are in the Saga Legends line... They will have a sticker in front to note that its in there....
Yes, I know; I've seen them. I have pretty much zero need to purchase any of the current SL figs, and I'm rather iffy on buying another Shadow Trooper or a Covert Ops Clone.

Reaction score

Is anyone interested in giving or selling me 3 proof of purchases? I don't plan on buying any more figs till later in the year, and i don't wanna open up any that I have. I did break down and buy another Biker Scout so I could get the redemption form, but it's been a costly line for me. If I buy anything else for awhile, my wife will have me looking for a place to live.
So a little help would be great. I could even work a trade. PM me please

Reaction score

that dirt is weathering think their on tattoine in a dessert or desert how u spell it your call now to the dirt you tend to get dirty and scratched they are at war remember.

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:
that dirt is weathering think their on tattoine in a dessert or desert how u spell it your call now to the dirt you tend to get dirty and scratched they are at war remember.
Right but I think that a dirty deco would be cool but... it looks like very low quality paint and it has gray splotches everywhere

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:
Right but I think that a dirty deco would be cool but... it looks like very low quality paint and it has gray splotches everywhere

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:

Reaction score

Way to...quadruple post?

Reaction score

Haha it's all good. It was just worthy of note becuase it's not everyday that you see a quadruple post!

Reaction score

Would anyone be able to help me out getting Captain Rex please since Hasbro UK are not offering the promotion over here?

Reaction score

I'm sure Rex will be available somehow over there, even if he's just slotted into a basic assortment.

Reaction score

I seriously think Rex is going to be for me what breaks the deal of whether I collect this line or not. If I like the quality of the finished product, and can justify collecting this line even thouhg it doesn't fit in with my normal figures, he may make or break the CW figures for me.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
I'm sure Rex will be available somehow over there, even if he's just slotted into a basic assortment.
Unfortunately I can't see it since the standard Rex will be in the regular assortment. I really can't see Hasbro UK slotting the mail away version in there as well. A long shot would be if they offered it by another promotion such as a store exclusive.

If anyone can help me with getting this please drop me a PM.

Reaction score

Has anyone researched to find out if you can send multiple bundles of upc's with the submition form?
I.E. : Send in 12 UPCS and a check for $20.97 and receive 3 Rex figures?
I hope so.

Reaction score

MasterTech said:
Has anyone researched to find out if you can send multiple bundles of upc's with the submition form?
I.E. : Send in 12 UPCS and a check for $20.97 and receive 3 Rex figures?
I hope so.
From what I have read (and understand) it is 1 form per every 4 PoPs. I sent in 3 forms, 12 PoPs, and a check for $20.97.

Reaction score

Yeah that's what I gathered from the fine print on the back of the form.
But remember the Vintage mail aways from 2006 and 2007. They had the form up on the Star Wars Hasbro link which you could just print out. I believe it had the same fine print as far as "No copies, duplicates or other reproductions will be accepted".
So if anyone hears one way or the other they should pass the word along.

Reaction score

has anyone found out if we could use the TSC UPCs?

thanks

Reaction score

spitty said:
It lists the UPCs that you can use on the Redemption Certificate.
They are: "Basic Figure(87500 Asst.) or Saga Legends(85770 Asst.)"

Reaction score

spitty said:

thanks
I pulled out a Saga #57 442nd Siege Clone and it is in the "85770 Basic Fig Asst", so I guess TSC figs are legal for the mail-in...

J...

Reaction score

I had been saving about 40-50 empty/opened packages for the past 2.5 years, and yes, I was cleaning the basement out 3 months ago, saw them, and said, why in the world am I saving these things.....and tossed them. @^!$!&!&*

GNT

Reaction score

vadarthdad said:
I had been saving about 40-50 empty/opened packages for the past 2.5 years, and yes, I was cleaning the basement out 3 months ago, saw them, and said, why in the world am I saving these things.....and tossed them. @^!$!&!&*
Sometimes it pays to keep all the packaging

Reaction score

I've got 4 Rex figures at the ready as soon as I send off for them on pay day. Kinda crappy that you have to pay $6.99 for them AND buy 4 figures but that's the way it goes. I plan on opening two and keeping two packaged.

Reaction score

Vader_The_Pimp said:
I've got 4 Rex figures at the ready as soon as I send off for them on pay day. Kinda crappy that you have to pay $6.99 for them AND buy 4 figures but that's the way it goes. I plan on opening two and keeping two packaged.
I try not to look at it like I HAD to buy 4 figures plus the $6.99 - after all I do collect Star Wars figures and would have bought any of the ones I used in the mail-away anyways.

I just see it as getting an extra incentive. Plus, look on the bright side. To get the GI Joe mail-away you have to buy 6 of the $9.99 comic packs (and hope no one has taken the stickers already) plus money on top ($4.99 I believe.) I'd rather spend $35 on a mail away than $65.

Reaction score

i like your thinkin there its better to spend $35 on figures and know where to go where people don't rip sitckers off but help fellow collectors like them selves out in a time of need.

Reaction score

I've found some Saga Legends for a dollar around here and have sent off for 3 Rex figs already which is all I'll need so I didn't really spent too much money on these compaired to other scams Hasbro has thrown on us.
Look at all the exclusives in the past couple of years that are about to be re-released this year

That I'm not to happy about because you pay out the yang from Starwarsshop.com only to get them cheaper two years later

Reaction score

Got my form yesterday. I'm going to mail it out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.