Captain Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSD

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but do the upc codes have to be 08 or 07 or both.

Reaction score
It doesnt matter as long as its the 30th annaverery or the saga legends UPC codes

Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying he has "white" hair. To me, the hair looks blonde.

Since he's a "leading" trooper with more free-will, more independence, etc, I think he may have just given himself a peroxide wash.

Kind've an "eff you" to the brass as it were, and a "hey look, I'm a BMF" to everyone.

For example:

Rex is the Tiger Woods of Clones.

Reaction score
The close up pic just provided few posts back really just blew my mind. As odd as it seems, the sort of dirt-washed, more rugged looking armor got me really excited. And the face is brilliant. It's a departure from that cold, dead stare Jango-clones seem to all have these days.

Reaction score
different can be good at times in this case it can be true
rex could be a older version of an arc trooper or he got a hair cut and colored it blonde.

Reaction score
What I'm hoping is that the hair on the sample is just unpainted. Maybe they just didn't get around to painting all the hair and what we see is the primer coat?
I'm probably wrong, but that's what I'm hoping.

Reaction score
It'd certainly be an easier explanation than "some clones age even faster than others" leading to 60-year-old clones barely a year into the war

Reaction score
Apparently the first Generation of "Leisure World" Clones wasn't the best decision Kamino came up with.

Reaction score
Ok i finally have 3 upc codes but no certificate we havent got the offer in my city... so once i find one ill take the pop from the certificate one fill it out and soon it will come...or maybe not so soon

Reaction score
I just sent away for my captain rex figure last night, i found saga chewbaca with the mail in offer.

CSD

Reaction score
Im sending my mail away tomorrow.On wookiepedia it says rex has black hair it must be
I dont know,btw doesnt rex look old.

Reaction score
Way back when the TAC line first came out, for some odd reason I saved 6 upc's. I now have a reason to use them. It appears I had premonitions...

Reaction score
RedHarlow said:
Way back when the TAC line first came out, for some odd reason I saved 6 upc's. I now have a reason to use them. It appears I had premonitions...
Careful you must be when sensing the future...

Reaction score
Count me out on this figure. Well I would have sent off for it but Hasbro UK are not going to do this promotion so us Brits and Europeans for that matter are missing out.

Reaction score
Still no figures here in the great white north (at least the western part of it) that I've seen with the certificate to send away for the captain. If I see them I'll update my post. I wouldn't mind having this figure, even if it's just to put away as something to say "That's the first figure from this line" at some point.

Reaction score
Space_Guard said:
Count me out on this figure. Well I would have sent off for it but Hasbro UK are not going to do this promotion so us Brits and Europeans for that matter are missing out.
There is always E-bay or Amazon if you want it bad enough.

Reaction score
To be honest. I really don't care about the animated figures. I was going to get this figure because it would have been my first mail in item. I am not going to resort to secondary sources because I feel that hasbro has let us Europan customers down. Hence I will not be picking up this line or the legacy line.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Captain Rex - Preview Figure

DARTH_MAUL77 said:
I dont plan on going after this line either except for this particular figure.
Why's that?

Reaction score

He looks bald to me from the new pictures.

GNT

Reaction score

Hi-Res image of Rex...

Yeah he does look alittle bald

Reaction score

I love that they gave him the proper pistol! Obi-Wan seems to be getting one, too. Let's hope they start including these with future movie-style clones as well! Time to redo Bly & friends!

Reaction score

brewser said:
He looks like Telly Savalas
That is true. haha I think he will look a little different, as this is just the mock up with a crudy paint job.

Reaction score

The one thing I don't like about this guy is that he's bald...or shaved...I can't tell. Apart from that, he looks good.

Reaction score

I am really loving these new correct pistols. It's a pitty they won't be able to fit in the old holdsters

Reaction score

GNT said:
DARTH_MAUL77 said:
I dont plan on going after this line either except for this particular figure.
Why's that?
I dont want to start a new line of figures to start collecting especially since I have so many others that I still need to acquire, and I have never sent away for a figure before and since I had the oppurtunity I thought I might as well just do it. I just hope that I likre this line so much that I start them to.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Hi-Res image of Rex...

I hate the bald head... and the dirty scheme I hope this is only a prototype

Reaction score

Scubaquarren said:
GNT said:
Hi-Res image of Rex...

I hate the bald head... and the dirty scheme I hope this is only a prototype
It is a prototype; the paint on the helmet is hideous!

Reaction score

its called weathering and battle damage but think of it this way something new always has its flaws but eventually they turn out good like with the gree of 2005 visor variation and the at-rt driver variation,oh yeah the elite corps clone trooper all had variations just like rex theres the mail in rex and the set rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.