Captain Rex w/Firing Missile Launcher - No.4

GNT

Reaction score
So we're getting a sneak preview version as seen here and am I right in thinking the basic version is slightly different...dirty?

Carded version

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Re: Captain Rex w/Firing Missile Launcher - #04

awesome looking and the missle is a removeable attachment to the rifle i thought they were 1 whole but the best p1 clone ever.

Reaction score

is he wearing a white cap or does he have white hair?

Reaction score

OH NO NOT THIS QUESTION AGAIN ANY ON WHO HAS SEEN IT SAY ITS HAIR PLEASE. i say hair.

Reaction score

so if its white hair, why do we have either

1) an old clonetrooper

or

2) a non clone in clone trooper armor (is he some sort of non jedi in clone armor like Obi-Wan, and since he isn't a jedi, he gets the rank of captain?)

Reaction score

My only complaint about the packaging is that he is not facing FORWARD! Come on Hasbro, you had it right with the TAC packaging!

Reaction score

Zappa2510 said:
he is suppose to be a bald clone.
Supposed to? Where are your sources? Why haven't I heard thie before?

Because the fig clearly shows that it's hair, yellow hair. He probably shaved it and colored it. Or he's an old clone. Either one I can live with. He's still awesome!

Reaction score

^ Or maybe some Just for Men!

I wish he wasn't so skinny looking, it would have been nice to have a different looking face under those helmets.

GNT

Reaction score
Some carded shots of the normal Captain Rex are up here. This might show up before the preview version lol.

GNT

Reaction score
Wrong thread but I think they rushed into the promotion of the preview figure, the leaflet was out before we even saw final production pictures at that time we only saw a mock up of what the packaging would look like.

Reaction score

he might have very fine blonde hair.being he is and arc and they were trained for indvidualizum so mabey he wanted different colored hair?

GNT

Reaction score

New Photos Of The Clone Wars Captain Rex

For your viewing pleasure, we've got a pair of new photos of the upcoming Captain Rex fgure from The Clone Wars animated series line. With multiple points of articulation, a removable helmet, and different weapons, this figure is sure to be a hit with fans this summer.

Reaction score

If anyone is wondering about the "realness" of the animated figures, here's a head swap from the pictures a member of staff at Yakface put up after purchasing Rex online. They actually swap well and fit in more than you think.

Reaction score

that dose look nice but alpha had black hair.

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:
Okay that was a bit random...did it never occur to you that the whole idea of the image was to promote tha fact that the heads can be easily changed between the 2 clones? The 'alpha' has the head from the Captain Rex figure and visa versa.

Reaction score

Jedi_Trooper said:
He still does. He and Rex swapped armor just to mess with the other troops.

Sol

Reaction score

Has anyone noticed a slight variant to this figure? The Rex I got a few weeks back has silver pistols, where as the Rexes I've seen today have black pistols... or is it just me?

Also, there are plenty of Rexes to go around. I suggest picking him up from WM ($6.94) as opposed to Target ($7.99).

Reaction score

I got this guy today-I actually kinda like the short blonde hair now. This guy is possibly my favourite out of the lot.

Reaction score

just opened up rex...and he is freaking awesome. i think grevious jaded me on the craptacular-ness of the plastic used on the line. rex made up for it. he has articualtion, a good sculpt, and he holds his weapon. very cool looking figure.

Reaction score

Besides them being kinda skinny, the helmet is really all that keeps them from looking almost realistic. I do notice the differences but head aside, it looks pretty good. I got Rex today, but hadn't compared them yet. Maybe I will get a few more of these Cw figures after all.

Reaction score

I got the 1st day of issue version today at Target. Overall it is a pretty nice figure, but the sticker on the bubble covers the helmet. I like the figure though.

Reaction score

got this fig today at target too, amazing, but I'm kind of a fan of the index finger on the trigger thing and the left hand of the figure doesn't have a separate index finger, so i had to cut out the finger... Hehe

Reaction score

picked him up today....out of the 3 I have...him, yoda, grievous..hes my fave

Reaction score

I picked him up today, he's now one of my favorite figures, he's really cool, I like how he's weathered and stuff, the only complaint I have is his face looks a bit odd (but maybe he's supposed to be like that) anyways I keep the helmet on at all times but I like that it does come off, also I don't get how to use his "weapon" I couldn't get the missile to come out, it's stuck in the gun, I'm not sure if I broke it or what but I can't find a button or anything to shoot it off with, but that's not a big deal either cause it looks stupid anyways, I just use the rifle, and I love how his little pistols fit inside his pockets!

GNT

Reaction score

Picked one up today, so much for the preview version
His head looks pretty big for his body but other then that he looks fine!

Reaction score

Got two of the mail-away ones, so I'll be passing on this mass-release one with it's goofy over-size missile launcher.

Reaction score

i think you shoot the missile by pushing it as the end of the missile to either the left or right, yeah, one of those it'll work