Captain Rex - Star Wars Rebels 1/6 scale Deluxe Mini Bust

Reaction score
Well I'm sure you guys know my opinion on this...

I would of preferred the full Phase 2 version from The Clone Wars but this will do...for now.

Reaction score
Wow! This looks amazing. While I’m not necessarily a fan of double dipping on characters like this there is enough different here with his modified armor and helmet-less portrait to justify a purchase. This one will definitely be displayed holding his helmet in my collection if that portrait turns out like the prototype.

Reaction score
I love it! I’ll definitely be ordering this. It’s going to look great next to Ahsoka.
I like how the face is a combination of Rebels and Temuera Morrison.
like @Killer_Klown said; I hope they don’t mess it up!
Agreed, think it makes the perfect companion piece to the Ahsoka bust from a few years back.

Reaction score
So when is this supposed to go on sale? :unsure:
9pm PST... So that makes it 5am our time?

The pre-orders normally come on at 10am PST, so why have they changed that? Glad its not a low edition number as I'm buggered if I'm getting up that early just to order a bust! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to order this? I thought it would be up by now but I don't see a button for purchasing...

Reaction score
Oh weird, never mind I missed the PM part... I'd just assumed it was going to be 11:00 CST, because that would be normal and make sense.

Reaction score
Ordered ! This looks great ! Love how the face sculpt seems to be a mix of what we got in the animated show , plus a little of Tem Morrison ! Great design !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just ordered one as well! A surprise to be for sure, but a welcome one. They could have easily just went with the helmeted head but both options is great.

I can see this bust selling out so don't wait on it if you're on the fence.

Reaction score
This one was a tougher call than the ANH Leia statue to pull the trigger on. For me, that was a no-brainer.
Let me consider this, typing in real-time to help me decide via Pros & Cons:
"Rebels" is out of my usual scope of collecting (PT, OT, R1, Mando focused)--Con
Pretty high edition size of 2500 (for these current times)--Con
BUT...
Filoni at one time wanted to retcon Legends to turn Nik Sant--the white bearded rebel trooper on Endor into Rex. I think that idea eventually got shot down, but even if it can't be that exact same dude, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't there, so--Pro
The non-animated, realistic Morrison head w/the white beard (I'm a 'white beard' now too....lol)--Pro
There's a chance the character (if still alive 5-6 years after Battle of Endor, current Mando timeline) could be in the upcoming Ashoka show.--Pro
Ok......I'm sold! 👍

EDIT 1/23/21: Cancelled direct GG pre-order and switched it to Entertainment Earth. Saved an additional $20!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Filoni at one time wanted to retcon Legends to turn Nik Sant--the white bearded rebel trooper on Endor into Rex. I think that idea eventually got shot down, but even if it can't be that exact same dude, it doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't there, so--Pro
I thought with Rex being on Endor for the battle pretty much confirmed it, no?