Captain Rex - Phase 2 - CW13

GNT

Reaction score
Apparently we're seeing a new Rex in the CW line, maybe phase 2.

Reaction score
One of the highlights of a sp**** Clone Wars showing. I'm looking forward to the new Rex, though not as much as some troops to go with him. Patience, I tell myself - and again after seeing the release date. This is going to be a long winter.

Reaction score
things can change this is just a pic, there was no hard mold shown so things can always change

Reaction score
This Rex looks good. I will try to purchase this one...

And guys, you do realize that the original mold was created originally because Hasbro hadn't developed the Stone sculpt at the time, right? Now that they have it, with phase 2 clones, it looks likely they will only use that sculpt, whether it be the normal version or SA. The SA one isn't that bad, because it includes ankles. So the more SA clones, the better for us. And I believe Phase 2 Cody is one of those...

Reaction score
I'd rather a realistic version, but may bite on this one. If the body is not as skinny in person as the original release.

I'd prefer to get this over phase 2 animated Cody.

Reaction score
Apparently, this Rex comes with a non-removable helmet...

If this is true, Hasbro I will be even more angrier at you! There is NO reason why any Rex figure should not have a removable helmet! He has them off in almost every episode he appears in!

Reaction score
Apparently, this Rex comes with a non-removable helmet...

If this is true, Hasbro I will be even more angrier at you! There is NO reason why any Rex figure should not have a removable helmet! He has them off in almost every episode he appears in!
That helmet looks too giant to be non-removable.

Reaction score
I don't see how Hasbro can make any major Clone character without a removable helmet. There have a ton of lesser Clones that have a removable helmet.

Reaction score
I don't get why Hasbro keep jumping between soft goods and plastic for clone armour pieces. Still, I'll probably buy this just for the helmet/head, and I'll throw those onto the Rex with jetpack body.

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Rex's helmet look really wide? I'm thinking it may just be the colors and shades on the helmet but something just doesn't look right.

Reaction score
Is it just me or does Rex's helmet look really wide? I'm thinking it may just be the colors and shades on the helmet but something just doesn't look right.
Yes, it looks strangely fat. They took a horrible step back compared with the Phase I Captain Rex w/ jetpack. Hopefully corrected by release.

Reaction score
Yeah, remember what the ARF trooper's hips looked like in his first pics?
YES! If that prototype had ever actually been used, I think I may have killed myself lol. The hips were so cringe worthy to look at.

I too would say the helmet looks quite big, not like the actual helmet at all (looks more streamlined in series).

Reaction score
Id buy this figure just for the head and dremel it out to make it a helmet, if it isnt already a helmet.

Reaction score
I personally don't see why Hasbro are going to go back a step with phase 2 rex when compared to the new jetpack rex. It has great articulation. soft goods which is a must for a Kama as opposed to the rubber ones :(

Reaction score
Eh, this figure doesn't look too great so far, but hopefully it will look better in carded pictures. I definitly want a phase 2 Rex in my collection, just it better have perfect detail and a removable helmet.

Reaction score
I hope they get all the detail of his helmet, including the hash marks on the side.

Reaction score
Oh No....

Look at the chest. That's not just the Stone Mould...it's the ****ing crappy Jetpack Rex Mould.

Reaction score
What are those tiny little grey things in the indentations on his cheeks?