Captain Rex - CW24

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like a reissue of the clean Captain Rex is on his way out again in the new 09 red packaging. The image was posted over at <a href="www.JediNews.co.uk" target="_blank">JediNews.co.uk</a>:

Anyone going to be picking him up again?

Reaction score
Re: Captain Rex - CW**

i have rex already, but those figures look 2 times better in that packaging than the previous ones.

Reaction score

I thought this was gonna be a new version not the old version

Reaction score

Can someone tell me what the point of this rex figure is. Is he a repack from the first wave w/clean armor from exclusive

Reaction score

sean9391 said:
Can someone tell me what the point of this rex figure is. Is he a repack from the first wave w/clean armor from exclusive
This is a regular Rex on a new card, the point of it is to sell more.

GNT

Reaction score

The first Captain Rex was a pretty decent seller so this one will do fine when he hits again. It's always good to have the main characters on the shelves for the kids who may have missed him the first time around.

Reaction score

yeah, i rarely see rex or cody anymore, i'm so glad i bought them when they were abundant.

GNT

Reaction score

He should be either 18 or 19 but we'll have to wait for pictures to confirm his number

Reaction score

GNT said:
He should be either 18 or 19 but we'll have to wait for pictures to confirm his number
Nope, 18 and 19 are repacks of Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Reaction score

I still can't find one of these guys around

Reaction score

I found a few here recently (Louisville, KY). I bought one because it does look so much better in the new packaging...

Reaction score
his number is CW24 on the new packaging.....
the new pic is so sick i got it tattoo'd on my inner right bicep....
its rex's face with flames behind it, awesome!
REX IS THE BEST CLONE EVER, chuck norris will fight to the death defending this notion!
i'll post my tattoo later today.....yeah i got a rex and boba tattoo now....

Reaction score
I got Captain Rex off eBay in the new packaging and received it yesterday. Rex is a great figure, the helmet is really neat! I think it's good that they reissued this figure if a lot of people missed it at retail the first time. I haven't seen Rex at retail, either version.

Reaction score
captainmax said:
his number is CW24 on the new packaging.....
the new pic is so sick i got it tattoo'd on my inner right bicep....
its rex's face with flames behind it, awesome!
REX IS THE BEST CLONE EVER, chuck norris will fight to the death defending this notion!

Can we see the tat?
i'll post my tattoo later today.....yeah i got a rex and boba tattoo now....

Reaction score
Coudn't resist picking a new Rex... I already have like 3 of him, but this packaging hypnotized me. I bought him and opened him. And now I have another Rex. Dammit.

Reaction score
The new packaging looks a lot cleaner than the old compact packaging. I'm disappointed that they didn't fix the helmet with the new clone helmets that all the new clones are getting. I MIGHT pick him up, but I already got 2 Rex (1 clean, 1 dirty).

revan49 said:
Clones are a hot seller since a lot of kids love clones. Every time I go to Toys R Us, Target, or Wal-Mart, most of the new clones are bought since I always see remnants of the waves. Not to mention Rex is the main clone trooper, he's a hot seller.

Reaction score
They really need to update his helmet. He's the most iconic clone of the series and has the worst toy sculpt. yuck.

Reaction score
I'll spend one more week looking for one, if I can't find any, I'll just use the HTS code and order it there

Dom

Reaction score
May get this one to keep mip, already going to have another Rex thanks to getting Fives 2pack

Reaction score
I finally found one today, he's alrady one of my most favorite figures. he looks pretty awesome

Reaction score
i photoposted my tattoo pic of Rex.....search "rex tattoo" in photopost...it should pop up...dont know how to add it here....