Captain Rex - #59

Reaction score
Ack! I'm gonna be on the hunt for this now! If anyone has a lead on stores in the Atlanta area or willing to pick one up for cost+shipping please pm!

Reaction score
Like Sithmushroom, if anyone comes across these and could sell one for cost and shipping...I'd even do 5 and shipping...lol. I live 45 miles from Ross and have never found anything but General Leia.

Reaction score
Scratch me from the list, I found a lone rex at the 12th ross I've been to this week. Box is dented but I'm an opener so quite happy with it!

Reaction score
Found bout six Rex’s this morning at Ross! Bought 3 for less then $10. I will open the one that looks the worst package wise.
Ross has been good to me lately.

Reaction score
I checked out 4 Ross stores this week and no Rex's unfortunately. They all had a ton of ANH Leias instead, which I'm not interested in.

Reaction score
So far it's been the red box version of Leia I've seen. I'm still looking for Rex. If anyone has a spare or two, let me know.

Reaction score
This is crazy. I had two regular retailers/e-tailers cancel orders of Rex on me.

Reaction score
This is cool, i still need to get a first one! So hopefully I run across him at some point. Though I don't know how long stuff sticks around at Ross, only got there once a year if that.

Reaction score
I was thinking about using a Rex head (with a hair repaint) to get a photo real Jango, until I got both figures together and found that Rex's head is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than Jangos. Odd that, given that they're the same scale.

Reaction score
Or that is should all be computer sculpted now, instead of various artists? Leading to such issues of varying head sizes. Honestly it should essentially be Jango, then just modify the hair sculpt accordingly.

Reaction score
Tried to score this guy at Ross while I was in town a week back, but a no go. Good thin in retrospect, I don't think i could have waited an hour in that line...

Reaction score
I've still yet to find him anywhere, feels as if he never shipped. IMO At least around here!
Never spotted Wolffe either, though he was an Exclusive.

If only Hasbro had some sort of website to make this stuff available...