Captain Phasma

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere, been a while since I've been active on here but I haven't been this excited about a character since Boba Fett. Is the Phasma minifig expected to only be in the 89.99 troop transport for the foreseeable future? I may have to bite the bullet and then try to resell just the ship minus the minifigs to get it... Thoughts?

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere, been a while since I've been active on here but I haven't been this excited about a character since Boba Fett. Is the Phasma minifig expected to only be in the 89.99 troop transport for the foreseeable future? I may have to bite the bullet and then try to resell just the ship minus the minifigs to get it... Thoughts?
Why not just buy the mini-fig from a person that parts out the ship?

Reaction score
Watching some set reviews on utube, I noticed phasma has a solid black head. I would honk to hide the fact she is a girl at this point. I would think she would be in one of the early 2016 sets with a female head if you wanted to wait. Maybe a cheaper set?

Reaction score
It's also possible that she just never removes her helmet in the film...

Reaction score
Then she could be any actor. Disney could have saved some money. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would do it for free, why hire a known actor you need to pay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then she could be any actor. Disney could have saved some money. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would do it for free, why hire a known actor you need to pay.
The voice and build, I guess. Plus she has experience acting in armor.

Reaction score
I think once the movie is out, we will see another version of her as a female face and just not black. Their trying to hide as much as they can right now.

Reaction score
I think once the movie is out, we will see another version of her as a female face and just not black. Their trying to hide as much as they can right now.
The talking mask has her voice and has been out since Force Friday. I think it's just like the early clones, stormtroopers and Boba Fett. She never takes her helmet off, so no reason to make a face.

Reaction score
I've got hope that a chrome Phasma will be offered someday, like a spend-this-much-get-this promotional figure. I'm disappointed that she's just been offered as a pearl-gray figure. Lame, I mean, she's in the movie clearly as chrome!
Ironically, there's been a chrome Stormtrooper, a chrome protocol droid, that were relatively easy to get, but what, only a very uncommon gold chrome 3PO example? What is the LEGO thinking when not making chrome figures from the chrome characters? Chrome can't be that hard or expensive, can it? LEGO chromes keychains. I had plenty of chrome toys when I was a kid. Played with them and destroyed the finish, but now that I'm a BIG kid, I'll take better care of my toys.