Captain Phasma - Walmart

Reaction score
What makes you hate her? She had about as much character development as Boba Fett, and roughly the same amount of lines and screen time.
Not to derail the thread, but she's just a Boba clone. They made her have the same affect he had. Cool costume, little dialogue/ backstory and hype the crap out of her.

She's a bland character and Gwendoline Christie deserved a much bigger role. Have you seen her on GoT? She's a better actress than Daisy Ridley, that's for sure.

So I don't like that they made her emulate the Boba Fett formula, that she has no development other than they put her in the compactor and she's probably mad about Finn. Terrible character.

Boba actually has more development. He had dialogue with Vader that gave you insight to who/what he is. A hardened bounty hunter that's known for disintegrating people. And Boba has lines/further development in the PT.

I think that Phasma is going to end up being a clone or an android. She's wearing Darktrooper armor. And it sounds like a lame plot twist that Disney loves. :{D

Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but she's just a Boba clone. They made her have the same affect he had. Cool costume, little dialogue/ backstory and hype the crap out of her.

She's a bland character and Gwendoline Christie deserved a much bigger role. Have you seen her on GoT? She's a better actress than Daisy Ridley, that's for sure.

So I don't like that they made her emulate the Boba Fett formula, that she has no development other than they put her in the compactor and she's probably mad about Finn. Terrible character.

Boba actually has more development. He had dialogue with Vader that gave you insight to who/what he is. A hardened bounty hunter that's known for disintegrating people. And Boba has lines/further development in the PT.

I think that Phasma is going to end up being a clone or an android. She's wearing Darktrooper armor. And it sounds like a lame plot twist that Disney loves. :{D
I'll give you that she was basically the Boba of TFA. I actually wasn't a huge fan of how they used her as a plot device near the end of TFA, and then literally threw her in the trash. That said, I'm not going to write her off until The Last Jedi, where it looks like she'll have more to do. I don't really think her armor looks very close to Dark Trooper armor at all, except for being silver (and some of the Phase III Dark Troopers were black.). And I don't see her being a Clone, as Kylo and Hux mentioned a clone army in TFA as an alternate option to the First Order's current troops.

Reaction score
I'll give you that she was basically the Boba of TFA. I actually wasn't a huge fan of how they used her as a plot device near the end of TFA, and then literally threw her in the trash. That said, I'm not going to write her off until The Last Jedi, where it looks like she'll have more to do. I don't really think her armor looks very close to Dark Trooper armor at all, except for being silver (and some of the Phase III Dark Troopers were black.). And I don't see her being a Clone, as Kylo and Hux mentioned a clone army in TFA as an alternate option to the First Order's current troops.
I can guarantee that she'll be as "mysterious" in TLJ as she is in TFA. She's going to also probably die like Boba in the third.

To me, they've already ruined the character. They can make her totally bad *** in the next two, but TFA ruined her appeal.

Her armor is clearly a rip off of the Dark Trooper armor. Mainly the game versions. And her height is right too. Maybe not for the big DT's, but definitely for the medium and small.

Just because they mentioned the clone army idea, doesn't mean she isn't a clone. I'm only saying clone because I mean she won't be a regular human. She's going to be something unexpected like a robot/clone because of how they've kept her masked.

Boba ended up being a clone too.

TFA/ST just has terrible characters in it that are hollow versions of what made the OT and PT great.

Her figure though, is freaking great. I haven't had to modify her yet. I took her cloak away, but haven't physically modified the figure yet.

And I like that she's not just a repaint of an FO ST. :{D

Reaction score
The backstory on her armor is actually pretty interesting. The silver is all salvaged from the hull of a Nabooian Yacht once owned by a guy named Palpatine.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
No. It was in the Force Awakens Visual Dictionary. Canon source.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
How can it be Disney but also canon?

I can't believe that's there explanation for her armor's color too. X{D
:rolleyes: Because Disney now owns the property and can decide how the story progresses.

I do agree that's silly and "galaxy shrinking" though, which was always an aspect I disliked from the "Legends" EU.

Reaction score
No. It was in the Force Awakens Visual Dictionary. Canon source.

Tapped by a Pixel XL
I'm reading her wookieepedia page and just shaking my head.

They're trying to say she's a lead villain, and the FIRST female "lead" villain in a Star wars film.

That's simply not true. Unless in TLJ or 9 she suddenly has more lines of dialogue and actual development.

One, she's not a "lead" character at all. Unless Jeremy Bulloch was a lead character in ESB/ROTJ, she's not a "lead".

She's also NOT the first female villain. (Lead is already out of the picture). Zam wessel and Asajj Ventress beat her to that title. Heck, Charral in the Battle for Endor is a REAL female lead villain.

It's crazy how deluded wookiepedia posts have become since the sale.

And I love her in GoT, but she(Christie) is retarded: "She's Star Wars' first female villain."

She actually said that. I get that she's not as much a fan as I am, but Disney should have handlers or something that can correct her and other's statements.

Some of her story is actually good though. Like how she's trying to get the ST's to be completely devoted to Snoke. :{

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Because Disney now owns the property and can decide how the story progresses.

I do agree that's silly and "galaxy shrinking" though, which was always an aspect I disliked from the "Legends" EU.
well since they're fans, they can only make fan fiction. So it's not canon. :{O

Reaction score
Oh I see, you're trolling me over the EU still. :{
I'm not trolling, I'm trying to correct you. Your opinion of what constitutes fan fiction is inaccurate and oddly self-serving.

You should probably look up some official definitions of "trolling" and "fan fiction."

Maybe look up "condescending" too, which is what I'm being right now. Not a troll.

Reaction score
As opposed to... Timothy Zahn? Kevin J. Anderson? Michael Stackpole? All of it must have been fan fiction by those shifting goalposts.
You mean people the author of Star wars authorized? They are canon, but the new owners are still fan fiction. Doesn't mean you shouldn't like them if you do Hurin.

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to correct you. Your opinion of what constitutes fan fiction is inaccurate and oddly self-serving.

You should probably look up some official definitions of "trolling" and "fan fiction."

Maybe look up "condescending" too, which is what I'm being right now. Not a troll.
You're trolling. Refer to my other comment about avoiding me.

I used them correctly. I'm sorry that it offended you.

Being intentionally condescending is still GNT's listed definition of a troll. You're being condescending to anger me.

So please, follow GNT's advice and avoid me from now on. I don't want threads getting locked, people getting suspend/banned, or people using the forums for bickering matches.

I want to actually ENJOY my time here. :{

Reaction score
You mean people the author of Star wars authorized? They are canon, but the new owners are still fan fiction. Doesn't mean you shouldn't like them if you do Hurin.
"Fan fiction or fanfiction (also abbreviated to fan fic, fanfic or fic) is fiction about characters or settings from an original work of fiction, created by fans of that work rather than by its creator."
So technically anything not created by George Lucas is fan fiction. Heir to the Empire is fan fiction. Rogue One is fan fiction. New Jedi Order is fan fiction. The Force Awakens is fan fiction. Shadows of the Empire is fan fiction. Caravan of Courage is fan fiction.

If "authorized" is the word you want to use, technically GL authorized Disney to do whatever the hell they want with the franchise. If you think he oversaw any or all of the books, comics, video games or cartoons that came out while he was running LFL then I can find quotes to the contrary. George Lucas' level of hands-on involvement was the same then as it is now.

You're trolling. Refer to my other comment about avoiding me.
I used them correctly. I'm sorry that it offended you.

Being intentionally condescending is still GNT's listed definition of a troll. You're being condescending to anger me.

So please, follow GNT's advice and avoid me from now on. I don't want threads getting locked, people getting suspend/banned, or people using the forums for bickering matches.

I want to actually ENJOY my time here. :{
You should put me on your ignore list then. I'm not offended, more like dumbfounded. If "Doesn't mean you shouldn't like them if you do Hurin" doesn't ring of smart-***** contempt then I don't know what does.

Bringing up GNT as a crutch every time is getting old. You can't try poking your sibling then scream "MOOOOM!!!"

Reaction score
No one is trolling you. You did get me banned for a week so good job by you. Cheers.

As for Phasma this figure is the standout figure from the Walmart BS series IMO. Rey is a nice figure but this one is near perfect​.

Also I don't see how the character is causing galaxy shrinking yet. Regarding her armor we don't know much about her so her connection (if any) to Palps is still up in the air. Plus there is some obvious connections between the First Order and Empire. Having the Stormtrooper Commander of the First Order wearing armor that ties back to the former Empire isn't crazy. We shall see I suppose. It is kind of annoying that without doing research or having the canon companion literature to the movies you wouldn't have anyway of knowing these cool little backstory parts (such as her armor or Kylo Rens saber dating back to the Scourge of Malachor)

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
Also I don't see how the character is causing galaxy shrinking yet. Regarding her armor we don't know much about her so her connection (if any) to Palps is still up in the air. Plus there is some obvious connections between the First Order and Empire. Having the Stormtrooper Commander of the First Order wearing armor that ties back to the former Empire isn't crazy. We shall see I suppose. It is kind of annoying that without doing research or having the canon companion literature to the movies you wouldn't have anyway of knowing these cool little backstory parts (such as her armor or Kylo Rens saber dating back to the Scourge of Malachor)
Fair enough I guess. It's still not as bad as *Heroes run into an Ithorian on a random world. It's Momaw Nadon, because he's the only one* or *A Sullustan pilot joins Rogue Squadron. She's Nieb Nunb's sister because there's only one family on Sullust.*

Reaction score
well since they're fans, they can only make fan fiction. So it's not canon. :{O
I'm going to say this, because I generally don't like to get into arguments and I don't try to troll anyone around here. I'm not trying to be hostile either. The great thing about our opinions and likes is we can view certain things how we want, like our fandom. The oldEU may not be canon to Disney,but it still exists and you can accept it and love it as much as you want.

That said, Disney is not a fan company. Even if the people in charge are fans of the franchise,Disney is a corporation. They aren't there to pander to fans, they're in the business of making money and want the widest demographic possible. Again sometimes they do things for fans, but it doesn't make them a fan company. When they bought the franchise, they paid 4.6 billion dollars to Lucas, and he signed over everything. Everything, the old EU, the movies, the games, all were signed over to the corporation. They own it, they control it, and they can do whatever they want with it. That includes setting the canon for their franchise. They wanted a clean slate, so they made the old EU Legends, and started over for better or worse. Still, as the actual rights holders, able to make money off whatever they produce, it isn't fan fiction. They own the rights, they can make the calls.

Again, if you want you're headcanon to be the old EU, that is fine. There's lots of things many people love from the old EU. Disney owning the rights though puts them in charge, legally, and they make their decisions as a corporation, not as a "fan company."

Reaction score
"Fan fiction or fanfiction (also abbreviated to fan fic, fanfic or fic) is fiction about characters or settings from an original work of fiction, created by fans of that work rather than by its creator."
So technically anything not created by George Lucas is fan fiction. Heir to the Empire is fan fiction. Rogue One is fan fiction. New Jedi Order is fan fiction. The Force Awakens is fan fiction. Shadows of the Empire is fan fiction. Caravan of Courage is fan fiction.

If "authorized" is the word you want to use, technically GL authorized Disney to do whatever the hell they want with the franchise. If you think he oversaw any or all of the books, comics, video games or cartoons that came out while he was running LFL then I can find quotes to the contrary. George Lucas' level of hands-on involvement was the same then as it is now.

You should put me on your ignore list then. I'm not offended, more like dumbfounded. If "Doesn't mean you shouldn't like them if you do Hurin" doesn't ring of smart-***** contempt then I don't know what does.

Bringing up GNT as a crutch every time is getting old. You can't try poking your sibling then scream "MOOOOM!!!"

If George authorized those authors to continue Luke's story, it's not fan fiction. He commissioned them to further HIS story.

Disney, a fan company that got a hold of the rights to the franchise and Lucasfilm is producing fan ficiton. I'm sorry that this bothers you so much that you have to nitpick my comments and troll me by constantly trying to convince me of YOUR OPINION.

Caravan of Courage has Lucas as "story by". Shadows of the Empire was a huge deal to Lucas. Same with Heir. He was busy during NJO so he probably only got to sign off on it more than sit down with the authors.

And no, George sold it because he's old an raising a daughter. He also had enough of OT purists. He SOLD his story/company. Not authorized.

I know for a fact that Lucas was heavily involved/invested in the EU. One or two quotes of him taken out of context aren't proof that he didn't.

You were told to avoid me. You should put me on your IL so you can do so.

Me saying that it doesn't mean you can't like them is me trying TO DEFUSE THE SITUATION. I'm trying to get you to see that I'm not telling you not to like Disney. You're offended by the fact that they write/produce fan fiction though. So that's on you.

See? You're a troll. You're calling me a child/immature/a baby/snowflake/etc.

I'm not doing that at all. You guys are.

And GNT is the mod that told you guys to avoid my comments. You should listen to the mods.

I know I care about being banned/suspended over this. And I've been nothing but polite to you guys.

So avoid me Hurin. Put me on your IL. You don't need to see my comments. :{

No one is trolling you. You did get me banned for a week so good job by you. Cheers.

As for Phasma this figure is the standout figure from the Walmart BS series IMO. Rey is a nice figure but this one is near perfect​.

You're absolutely wrong. There are at least 4 actively trolling me.

I didn't get you banned, you got yourself suspended. I don't want to be banned or suspended so avoid my comments from now on like GNT said.

I agree with you on the Phasma figure.

I wouldn't call it galaxy shrinking. I think it's crazy because it sounds like a desperate attempt to link her to the PT/OT nostalgia. It's also crazy because it's a SHIP's plating. But it does reinforce my theory that she's a Dark Trooper. The armor might be heavier than plain armor.

The EU is supposed to get you to read. And it's only there for those that want to know more about Star wars.

The oldEU may not be canon to Disney,but it still exists and you can accept it and love it as much as you want.

That said, Disney is not a fan company. Even if the people in charge are fans of the franchise,Disney is a corporation. They aren't there to pander to fans, they're in the business of making money and want the widest demographic possible. Again sometimes they do things for fans, but it doesn't make them a fan company. When they bought the franchise, they paid 4.6 billion dollars to Lucas, and he signed over everything. Everything, the old EU, the movies, the games, all were signed over to the corporation. They own it, they control it, and they can do whatever they want with it. That includes setting the canon for their franchise. They wanted a clean slate, so they made the old EU Legends, and started over for better or worse. Still, as the actual rights holders, able to make money off whatever they produce, it isn't fan fiction. They own the rights, they can make the calls.

Again, if you want you're headcanon to be the old EU, that is fine. There's lots of things many people love from the old EU. Disney owning the rights though puts them in charge, legally, and they make their decisions as a corporation, not as a "fan company."
I'm just pointing out the Disney's content is actually fan fiction and that they can only SAY/THINK they're "canon". George already established the true canon.

Uh, Disney is absolutely a fan company. They've been fans since ANH.

Aren't there to pander to fans? Did you watch TFA/R1? It's literally nothing but fan service. OT purist fans mainly, but all fan service.

And why are you explaining a business/corporation like I don't understand what free enterprise/capitalism is? It comes across as condescending. I know you aren't trolling me though. You're actually being civil about it.

Lucas didn't sell them the creation of the franchise or the setting of the canon. He simply sold the company and rights. That's it. That doesn't mean they can determine canon. They're fans.

Okay Starship Troopers was written by Robert Henilein in 1959. He's dead now. But people still use his story to make fan fiction films and tv shows. They are not canon though. His novel is the only thing that's canon.

Same with Star wars. Just because someone else owns it now does not mean they can determine the canon. You're giving Disney a power/right they don't have/deserve.

And I'm never going to see it as anything other. Trying to convince me of it is futile because I know it's false.

It's not in my head though, it's in George's. The EU is HIS story. That's Star wars. Disney is a fan company making fan fiction using George's story and company. That is it.

So all of you need to stop trying to tell me the sky is brown okay? This is really ridiculous that all of you keep trying to get me to believe a falsehood so easily proven false through logic/reasoning.

If you don't like my opinions on the canon/EU/Disney, just ignore me. The only reason I respond to the ones disagreeing with me here is that they're talking to/about me.

Sith dreamer, I still think of all the people who've talked to me about this that you've been the most civil/polite. So thanks for being nice about it. :{

Reaction score
If George authorized those authors to continue Luke's story, it's not fan fiction. He commissioned them to further HIS story.

Disney, a fan company that got a hold of the rights to the franchise and Lucasfilm is producing fan ficiton. I'm sorry that this bothers you so much that you have to nitpick my comments and troll me by constantly trying to convince me of YOUR OPINION.

Caravan of Courage has Lucas as "story by". Shadows of the Empire was a huge deal to Lucas. Same with Heir. He was busy during NJO so he probably only got to sign off on it more than sit down with the authors.

And no, George sold it because he's old an raising a daughter. He also had enough of OT purists. He SOLD his story/company. Not authorized.

I know for a fact that Lucas was heavily involved/invested in the EU. One or two quotes of him taken out of context aren't proof that he didn't.

You were told to avoid me. You should put me on your IL so you can do so.

Me saying that it doesn't mean you can't like them is me trying TO DEFUSE THE SITUATION. I'm trying to get you to see that I'm not telling you not to like Disney. You're offended by the fact that they write/produce fan fiction though. So that's on you.

See? You're a troll. You're calling me a child/immature/a baby/snowflake/etc.

I'm not doing that at all. You guys are.

And GNT is the mod that told you guys to avoid my comments. You should listen to the mods.

I know I care about being banned/suspended over this. And I've been nothing but polite to you guys.

So avoid me Hurin. Put me on your IL. You don't need to see my comments. :{

[snip] You're absolutely wrong. There are at least 4 actively trolling me.

I didn't get you banned, you got yourself suspended. I don't want to be banned or suspended so avoid my comments from now on like GNT said.

I agree with you on the Phasma figure.

I wouldn't call it galaxy shrinking. I think it's crazy because it sounds like a desperate attempt to link her to the PT/OT nostalgia. It's also crazy because it's a SHIP's plating. But it does reinforce my theory that she's a Dark Trooper. The armor might be heavier than plain armor.

The EU is supposed to get you to read. And it's only there for those that want to know more about Star wars. [End snip]
You're convinced Phasma is a Dark Trooper based on what? The Dark Trooper of the old EU no longer exists. It was wiped away with all the rest of the EU nonsense. So this new character is a type of trooper that doesn't exist within the official canon? "Dark Trooper" must be something that is introduced within the new confines of the canon is Phasma is going to be classified as one.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
You're convinced Phasma is a Dark Trooper based on what? The Dark Trooper of the old EU no longer exists. It was wiped away with all the rest of the EU nonsense. So this new character is a type of trooper that doesn't exist within the official canon? "Dark Trooper" must be something that is introduced within the new confines of the canon is Phasma is going to be classified as one.
You apparently didn't read the comment. Disney is just fan fiction, the canon never chaged, and you should avoid my comments since all you do is troll/harass/nitpick me. :{

Reaction score
You apparently didn't read the comment. Disney is just fan fiction, the canon never chaged, and you should avoid my comments since all you do is troll/harass/nitpick me. :{
You're plain wrong and very likely just trying to get a rise out of most people now. You need to set us to ignore as well, or we'll all keep seeing and quoting each others' posts. Come on, I'll set you to ignore if you set me to. Why won't you? Because that would ruin your fun

Reaction score
I grabbed this from Wikipedia as it was the quickest way of getting a wall of text:

"In April 2014, Lucasfilm rebranded the*Expanded Universe*material as*Star Wars Legends*and declared it non-canon to the franchise, specifying subsequent works would not be based on*Legends*material but could possibly draw from it.*During the same announcement, Lucasfilm declared that no further*Star Wars Legends*works would be published, so all the focus could be shifted towards the restructured*Star Wars*canon.*After the restructuring of the*Star Wars*canon, the only preexisting works to be considered canonical from that point on would be the original trilogy and prequel trilogy of films, the*Star Wars: The Clone Wars*film, and*The Clone Wars*animated series.*The previous levels of the Holocron became obsolete, because going forward all works would share the same level of canon as the films.*The pre-existing canonical works were described as "the immovable objects of*Star Wars*history, the characters and events to which all the other (subsequent) tales must align"

I'm not picking, trolling or whatever you want to call it. But I am a little confused when you say the canon never changed and Disney is just fan fiction. The EU wasn't canon to begin with. And any validity that it may have had was wiped away when Lucas sold his company​ to Disney.

So as it stands now the official canon says that Phasma has armor playing salvaged from Palpatine's ship. She may at some point be a Dark Trooper...if the canon ever decides what a Dark Trooper is.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
TBH, forging armor out of star ships hull would be difficult task. Not to mention it wouldn't retain the silver sheen/shine, thus would need to be repainted. So I don't really see the point of it. What connection would she even have to Palpatine, being his Daughter? Or some other relative?

Reaction score
TBH, forging armor out of star ships hull would be difficult task. Not to mention it wouldn't retain the silver sheen/shine, thus would need to be repainted. So I don't really see the point of it. What connection would she even have to Palpatine, being his Daughter? Or some other relative?
I went and found my TFA Visual Dictionary. Apparently it provides some protection but the primary purpose is symbolism.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
You're plain wrong and very likely just trying to get a rise out of most people now. You need to set us to ignore as well, or we'll all keep seeing and quoting each others' posts. Come on, I'll set you to ignore if you set me to. Why won't you? Because that would ruin your fun
Oh man, see? You're trying to blame me for what you and others like Darkman are doing. That's all YOU guys.

I came here to enjoy a star wars forum about collecting and customs. YOU are apparently here for nothing but drama.

? why can't you just ignore me? I'm not nitpicking all of YOUR comments. You're the one that needs to set me to your IL and move on already.

I grabbed this from Wikipedia as it was the quickest way of getting a wall of text:

"In April 2014, Lucasfilm rebranded the*Expanded Universe*material as*Star Wars Legends*and declared it non-canon to the franchise, specifying subsequent works would not be based on*Legends*material but could possibly draw from it.*During the same announcement, Lucasfilm declared that no further*Star Wars Legends*works would be published, so all the focus could be shifted towards the restructured*Star Wars*canon.*After the restructuring of the*Star Wars*canon, the only preexisting works to be considered canonical from that point on would be the original trilogy and prequel trilogy of films, the*Star Wars: The Clone Wars*film, and*The Clone Wars*animated series.*The previous levels of the Holocron became obsolete, because going forward all works would share the same level of canon as the films.*The pre-existing canonical works were described as "the immovable objects of*Star Wars*history, the characters and events to which all the other (subsequent) tales must align"

I'm not picking, trolling or whatever you want to call it. But I am a little confused when you say the canon never changed and Disney is just fan fiction. The EU wasn't canon to begin with. And any validity that it may have had was wiped away when Lucas sold his company​ to Disney.

So as it stands now the official canon says that Phasma has armor playing salvaged from Palpatine's ship. She may at some point be a Dark Trooper...if the canon ever decides what a Dark Trooper is.
I've already explained in spades how and why the Disney stuff is fan fic and the EU is canon. Reread the comments.

And that is a lie you're spouting about the EU never being canon. C-Canon is still canon. Lucas also said that the EU is the contuation of his story. You can continue to denounce him all you want though.

And yes you are trolling me/picking on me. You hate that I'm an EU fan that knows that Disney isn't canon.

And no, nothing was wiped away in the canon. Disney is simply stealing from the EU instead of having to pay the authors. Zahn is an exception though. They actually paid him for his IP.

Canon already says what a DT is. You should read it sometime.

I went and found my TFA Visual Dictionary. Apparently it provides some protection but the primary purpose is symbolism.
It's simply for the link to Palpatine.

I think it's just a gimmick to make Phasma SEEM like a legit Star wars character. They had to force the OT/PT references into their stuff bad.

They could have just said she used Nubian polished durasteel in honor of the fallen Emperor. But taking the metal from one of his ships is just an odd way to get the materials. :{

Reaction score
I've gone ahead and added you to my ignore list. I will admit that from time to time I will take a look at what you say because a lot of it is quite humorous. However I have to address the part where you say that I hate that you are a EU fan. I couldn't care less what you are a fan of. For the record I consider KOTOR to be one of the best Star Wars stories, I really enjoyed The Force Unleashed and I've been an uninterrupted subscriber to SWTOR since it's launch. Those are all EU non canon stories. It's just fact. EU isn't canon.

Disney is canon.

To stay on topic (and avoid another suspension) I think the whole thing w Phasma's armor is pretty cool. We didn't really get a clear shot in the new trailer but I wonder if her armor changes in TLJ. Either way I hope we get this BS figure repacked on a VC card.

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
Oh man, see? You're trying to blame me for what you and others like Darkman are doing. That's all YOU guys.

I came here to enjoy a star wars forum about collecting and customs. YOU are apparently here for nothing but drama.

? why can't you just ignore me? I'm not nitpicking all of YOUR comments. You're the one that needs to set me to your IL and move on already.

I've already explained in spades how and why the Disney stuff is fan fic and the EU is canon. Reread the comments.

And that is a lie you're spouting about the EU never being canon. C-Canon is still canon. Lucas also said that the EU is the contuation of his story. You can continue to denounce him all you want though.

And yes you are trolling me/picking on me. You hate that I'm an EU fan that knows that Disney isn't canon.
How very droll. You do know how to press our buttons, I have to admit.

Reaction score
I've gone ahead and added you to my ignore list. I will admit that from time to time I will take a look at what you say because a lot of it is quite humorous. However I have to address the part where you say that I hate that you are a EU fan. I couldn't care less what you are a fan of. For the record I consider KOTOR to be one of the best Star Wars stories, I really enjoyed The Force Unleashed and I've been an uninterrupted subscriber to SWTOR since it's launch. Those are all EU non canon stories. It's just fact. EU isn't canon.

Disney is canon.

To stay on topic (and avoid another suspension) I think the whole thing w Phasma's armor is pretty cool. We didn't really get a clear shot in the new trailer but I wonder if her armor changes in TLJ. Either way I hope we get this BS figure repacked on a VC card.

Tapped by a Pixel XL
If you added me, then why are you still talking to me?

Oh, to troll me more, that's why.

Disney is fan fiction, sorry. George's canon is the only canon.

How very droll. You do know how to press our buttons, I have to admit.
I'm not the one pressing buttons intentionally though, that's you and the other trolls here.

Just avoid me already like GNT said to do.

And stop derailing threads I'm on just because you disagree with me. :{

GNT

Reaction score
This thread is about the Captain Phasma action figure foremost if you wish to discuss her role in the movie or EU etc it can go elsewhere like the Phasma movie thread.

Reaction score
To stay on topic (and avoid another suspension) I think the whole thing w Phasma's armor is pretty cool.
Tapped by a Pixel XL
It was cool and unique, I'll say that much. However, I would have preferred a shinier silver to her figure. I know some of you do not like Vac-metal, but I do.
And in the case of 3PO, and Phasma. It should be used.

Reaction score
so what makes Captain Phasma's armor unique is the fact that its coated with the alloy. So does that mean there are other Captains out there with the same armor just not in the silver variety? there's only slight differences in Phasma' design from the standard trooper. just getting ideas for customizing some Phasma's into other captains in white

Reaction score
Or, once the Vac metal / soft goods one comes out we can relegate the brushed/ dull silver ones we have now into Captains, maybe just without the cape?

I really want her in the Titanium's line so not only will she look metal but the figure will FEEL real like metal as well.

Reaction score
so what makes Captain Phasma's armor unique is the fact that its coated with the alloy. So does that mean there are other Captains out there with the same armor just not in the silver variety? there's only slight differences in Phasma' design from the standard trooper. just getting ideas for customizing some Phasma's into other captains in white
Be interesting to know. I'm curious if any of them wear the flesh of their dead enemy? :p

Reaction score
Just got this figure for the sale price. I still wish cape was softgoods (and she could really use a thigh swivel like the Death Trooper now has) but I'm really pleased with it. And, to be fair, it's already a great design.

Reaction score
Haven't been in this thread for a while. Wow, is there a thread that Kyp didn't manage pollute with all his crap?

Anyway, I am finally starting to see this figure hang around on the pegs. I hadn't seen a single one before last Christmas, and then only once, while everyone else was reporting them peg warming. Not sure why, but I still get excited when I see her on the pegs, I guess because I searched for so long. Incidentally, I was up in Maryland for work last week and saw tons of her, and the rest of the wave, at a Walmart up there.

Reaction score
Haven't been in this thread for a while. Wow, is there a thread that Kyp didn't manage pollute with all his crap?

Anyway, I am finally starting to see this figure hang around on the pegs. I hadn't seen a single one before last Christmas, and then only once, while everyone else was reporting them peg warming. Not sure why, but I still get excited when I see her on the pegs, I guess because I searched for so long. Incidentally, I was up in Maryland for work last week and saw tons of her, and the rest of the wave, at a Walmart up there.
Go back 2 pages...I actually think this thread was the nail in his coffin.

Yea this figure has been keeping the pegboard rather toasty around here. It's funny when this wave hit with Leia/Han/Phasma I remember doing a lot of running around for them.