Captain Phasma - Walmart

Reaction score
yeah, you joke but, a sub-line of figures celebrating the actors alongside their sw roles could be kind of fun. not unlike the concept of the old lucas as a stormtrooper figure.
threepio with a removable faceplate showing anthony daniels likeness underneath, r2 with a removable dome and a kenny baker figure inside (variant of that would be a removable dome revealing rc components and servos), vader, fett,etc.

Reaction score
yeah, you joke but, a sub-line of figures celebrating the actors alongside their sw roles could be kind of fun. not unlike the concept of the old lucas as a stormtrooper figure.
threepio with a removable faceplate showing anthony daniels likeness underneath, r2 with a removable dome and a kenny baker figure inside (variant of that would be a removable dome revealing rc components and servos), vader, fett,etc.
That actually does sound like a fun sub-line.

I actually agree, I kind of hope she doesn't take the helmet off. That's nothing against the actress; but even though we know what she looks like it would add a little bit of mystery to the character. I admit I like the fan-theory that it's Cyndil Towani grown up. :)

Reaction score
I have like 7 of these Phasma figures, perhaps should army build a chrome trooper army,lol.

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, Phasma is the only TFA 3.75" figure I've found. I would've expected to find maybe only Leia, but nope!

Reaction score
I picked one of these up for a fellow collector but in the meantime he acquired one through a trade. Before I return it can I help out anyone here? :) PM me.

Reaction score
I read that people are using the 5 POA Captain Phasma cape on this one. Can someone who remembers why let me know? Was the 5POA's cape one better in some way?

Reaction score
Still no luck finding one of these. Haven't seen them fairly priced on Walmart's website, and a my local stores never got the wave in. Since I enjoy the 5 poa figure, I'm not as disappointed I haven't found her, but I still hope to eventually.

Reaction score
FINALLY found the Phasma wave yesterday! Couldn't believe it, I had given up hope of ever seeing them on the pegs.

Reaction score
Phasma is everywhere here now. Like, overflowing. 8 months ago I would have killed for one, now they are blocking the figures I am actually looking for. Stupid Walmart.

Reaction score
Phasma is everywhere here now. Like, overflowing. 8 months ago I would have killed for one, now they are blocking the figures I am actually looking for. Stupid Walmart.
Want to send me one? I still can't find her here at all.

Reaction score
Still no luck finding one of these. Haven't seen them fairly priced on Walmart's website, and a my local stores never got the wave in. Since I enjoy the 5 poa figure, I'm not as disappointed I haven't found her, but I still hope to eventually.

You're better off playing the waiting game. Which is what I did and managed to get her for $10 shipped on eBay.

Reaction score
If it helps, they are re-releasing Phasma in a two-pack with Finn in the Rogue One line after Christmas.

Reaction score
Finally found one of these today and bought it. I like it better than the 6" version, though I'm not sure why.

Reaction score
I never did find this figure. If the costume stays the same for TLJ, then maybe I'll get a shot at it.

Reaction score
I've still only seen her on the pegs once and that was right before Christmas..what a year or so after they initially started showing up? One WM still has a couple of Hans hanging around, but that's it. Only saw the R1 figures once too.

Reaction score
After all this time and never once seeing this Phasma at Wal-Mart, I broke down and got one off ebay. I'm rather surprised and very pleased that this figure can hold the blaster in a perfect two handed grip with out bending the blaster or putting too much stress on it. If only Hasbro had put this little bit of extra effort into the FO Stormtrooper's arms.

Reaction score
I bought Phasma today at walmart for $5.84(they're still on sale here).

And of the TFA BS figures I've bought she's the nicest and has the least problems articulation wise.

She's got great proportions.

I thought at first that some of her must be from the FO ST sculpt but comparing them you can tell all her parts are proportionally longer/taller.

I hate her as a character, but they made a great figure of her. I plan to make her into a Darktrooper and use her cape for another custom. :{D

Reaction score
I bought Phasma today at walmart for $5.84(they're still on sale here).

And of the TFA BS figures I've bought she's the nicest and has the least problems articulation wise.

She's got great proportions.

I thought at first that some of her must be from the FO ST sculpt but comparing them you can tell all her parts are proportionally longer/taller.

I hate her as a character, but they made a great figure of her. I plan to make her into a Darktrooper and use her cape for another custom. :{D
What makes you hate her? She had about as much character development as Boba Fett, and roughly the same amount of lines and screen time.