Captain Phasma - Walmart

Reaction score
After seeing the film, I'm not really interested in this figure. However, I'm hoping that the other 5 new figures will get repacked as well so I'll have a shot at some of those.

If this figure has a removable helmet and Christie's head underneath it, then I'd buy it.

Reaction score
I guess as much as we whine about repacks this line represents an example of it being needed, it has been distributed TERRIBLE

Reaction score
I don't think it's a necessity of needing repacks, so much as actually distributing it properly the first time around. Some figures I can understand the need, but we're still right in the middles of the line. Repacks are meant as an afterthought, because the figure performed better than expected. Also, lets not forget thre are two more Movies with these characters in them. They will be back.

Reaction score
I think repacks of Kylo and the stormtroopers would be fine. The Problem is that hasbro is making so few new SA figures, they really have to repack something. I can't imagine (and would hate to see) a case made up of 6x Asty and 6x Phasma for the spring. Also, to make These figures worthwhile, they have to make a certain number of every sculpt.

I would hate to see Hasbro try and shove those end of the TIE-Pilot carded clone commanders down our throats again, so if repacks, either stuff like Ponda Baba or the newest TFA figures.

Reaction score
I would prefer cases full of only Astys and Phasmas, at least it would be possible to find them. But I'm pretty sure they will go with a couple new figures and 10 repacks... so we won't be able to find the new ones once again... oh wait!! I don't even have any of them in my country anyway!! :grin: :rolleyes:

Reaction score
That wouldn't surprise me.

Hasbro guy: "Yeah, the fans say they want Luke and Han now, so let's repack those wave 1 and wave 3 Luke and Han for them."

I could see Hasbro going Asty,Phasma, stormtrooper, Kylo, Rey, Finn, Poe, Leia, Vader, Han, Luke, and Chewie.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Why not repack something we can army build with. Rebel Fleet Trooper or ERG? Those would sell through no problem. So sick of seeing nothing but trench coat Hans on the pegs.

Reaction score
That wouldn't surprise me.

Hasbro guy: "Yeah, the fans say they want Luke and Han now, so let's repack those wave 1 and wave 3 Luke and Han for them."

I could see Hasbro going Asty,Phasma, stormtrooper, Kylo, Rey, Finn, Poe, Leia, Vader, Han, Luke, and Chewie.:rolleyes:
That's what they are already doing with the current new waves of figures in the other lines :(

Reaction score
Why do they still do that when we told them for years it doesn't work?
^Because Hasbro has a bunch of People that get paid big bucks to do Research about what People are buying and what they want and their Research says the opposite of what we're telling Hasbro. So, who should Hasbro believe, their highly-paid colleagues or the customers who actually buy their products?

Reaction score
^Because Hasbro has a bunch of People that get paid big bucks to do Research about what People are buying and what they want and their Research says the opposite of what we're telling Hasbro. So, who should Hasbro believe, their highly-paid colleagues or the customers who actually buy their products?
The worst thing is I'm pretty sure everyone at Hasbro is so out of touch with the hobby that they actually believe they are doing a great job and giving people what they want and distribution is not an issue :wtf:... this or they just don't care about what they are doing anymore, plain and simple... or they do it on purpose for whatever reasons.

Reaction score
Oh, I agree. look how for years when People say they can't find certain products, Hasbro just says it's a local Problem. The odd Thing is that People all over the world can't find that product, so it really isn't local. I really think they are out of touch because they sell to the stores and assume that the stores send the products out evenly to their Points of sale.

Hasbro makes 100,000 cases of wave 1 and assumes it spread out fairly evenly, yet that doesn't happen. Instead of taking our complaints seriously, they rely on Information that is coming from People that say, " well, we sold 100,000 cases of wave 1, so somebody must be selling them somewhere."

Reaction score
Oh, I agree. look how for years when People say they can't find certain products, Hasbro just says it's a local Problem. The odd Thing is that People all over the world can't find that product, so it really isn't local. I really think they are out of touch because they sell to the stores and assume that the stores send the products out evenly to their Points of sale.

Hasbro makes 100,000 cases of wave 1 and assumes it spread out fairly evenly, yet that doesn't happen. Instead of taking our complaints seriously, they rely on Information that is coming from People that say, " well, we sold 100,000 cases of wave 1, so somebody must be selling them somewhere."

There was a case for POC (and no, I don't mean Piece of Crap) G.I.Joe figures where they had a repainted Blowtorch and Croc Master that everyone was asking about. Hasbro reps at the conventions kept saying that they were released and were available, but no one was able to find them. Turns out they were wrong and they ended up finally releasing both figures in a 2 pack in the 50th line.

Reaction score
This also happened with the Hrchek Kal Fas figure in the Legacy Collection. Hasbro said there was an update of the figure coming with correct black eyes...and that never actually happened.

Reaction score
Their is no evidence of Hasbro doing research.

GNT

Reaction score
These have appeared on ebay via a Hong Kong seller:

Click to enlarge the last pictures.

Thoughts on these?

Reaction score
Looks really good!!! This might be my new favorite SA Force Awakens figure...as much as I like Kylo, Rey, Poe and the Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Hopefully Luke is next along with along with Fly Man and new sculpts of Yakface, Hammerhead, Bib Fortuna, Tessek etc :p

Reaction score
I hope the case ratio for the "Phasma wave" is decent. I hope it's not 1 Phasma, 1 Leia, 1 Han and repacks of Poe, Finn, Rey and Kylo Ren.

Reaction score
I hope the case ratio for the "Phasma wave" is decent. I hope it's not 1 Phasma, 1 Leia, 1 Han and repacks of Poe, Finn, Rey and Kylo Ren.
Phasma and (maybe) Han would be able to sustain 2 of each in the new case, but 2 of Leia would be a disaster. She'd be easier to find at first, but impossible to get rid of later.

Reaction score
Whatever's the case ratio, we all know that won't be satisfying. While some have yet to see wave 2 in decent numbers, some are complaining figures are pegwarming already in their area.

Reaction score
These have appeared on ebay via a Hong Kong seller:

Click to enlarge the last pictures.

Thoughts on these?
Is this the final product? Looks poorly made for a Black Series SA figure, and with an even lower quality than the 5poa... or maybe that's just the picture.
Hong Kong and ebay make it sound like a bootleg though.

Reaction score
Hong Kong and ebay make it sound like a bootleg though.
Hong Kong and ebay are where countless figures have been glimpsed in advance of their official release. And where hard to find figures can be had on the cheap.

Frankly, I trust Hong Kong more than I do Hasbro's PR department.

Reaction score
Asty was rumored too, so I'm betting we're looking at 2 waves and he's with her.

Reaction score
Asty was rumored too, so I'm betting we're looking at 2 waves and he's with her.
At least 2 more waves were rumored for quite awhile. People were beginning to question that a little with nothing reported at TF. I'm hoping that its at least 3 new figures per wave, which means there's another 3 we haven't seen yet at minimum. Really like this figure the best so far. I wonder when we will be seeing this first wave hit Wal-mart?