Captain Phasma - Walmart

Reaction score
Go back 2 pages...I actually think this thread was the nail in his coffin.

Yea this figure has been keeping the pegboard rather toasty around here. It's funny when this wave hit with Leia/Han/Phasma I remember doing a lot of running around for them.
Ah I misread your post - yea he sullied this one up too.

Reaction score
My 2YO found my unopened figures box a couple of days ago and remedied the situation. I now have an extra opened Phasma, its a great character and figure to have just kicking around. I put the all silver Astromech from the BAD Rogue one 4 pack with her and they look really cool together

Reaction score
I love how random they are. Like, they made Rattleshirt who's like a tertiary character but no Brienne of Tarth?
They did go and make a Wall playset though. While I don't know how well it was done it is pretty cool to see companies doing stuff like that.

I did some re-arranging and switching of the figures on my desk and took Phasma out of storage. They really did a great job on this figure. You can get a really good "gun pointing" pose.

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought Funko did a figure of Brienne of Tarth. Hopefully we will get an un-helmeted Phasma for TLJ.
They did in the 6" line. Unfortunately the QC on those figures was so bad they would fall apart when you simply looked at them. The likeness of the actors, for the most part, were fantastic though.

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
They did go and make a Wall playset though. While I don't know how well it was done it is pretty cool to see companies doing stuff like that.
I found it on clearance at TRU along with some of the GOT figs and picked up most of the collection. I have to say its pretty rugged, took a little while to get the Night Watch tower area up though. There's a ton of pegs for figures (about 15-20) but i think their too large for modern SW pegholes iirc.

Reaction score
Oh that is actually kind of cool. Could be uses for some Hoth-ish background. If I see that at a good price I may have to pick it up. Thanks for the photos.

Reaction score
Found a lone Phasma at Walmart for $5. Couldn't resist at that price.
Yeah $5 is a great deal. I had got her when she first came out and it was $13, but the one I found had terrible paint apps (I didn't look at them in the store since I was so happy to actually find something new lol). But about a month ago, I found one for $5 with WONDERFUL paint apps. So for that cheap, I couldn't pass up replacing her.

Reaction score
yeah this character pegwarmed for a long while but on and off and never like the main ones. Main pegwarmers are always Han, Leia, Rey, Finn, Poe(but a lil less so than the others), Jyn and Rose. Probably why they rarely re-stock racks anymore since Rogue One, all those figures have been sitting there collecting damage and dust.

Reaction score
Oh that is actually kind of cool. Could be uses for some Hoth-ish background. If I see that at a good price I may have to pick it up. Thanks for the photos.
I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I've seen several of these pop up at Tuesday Morning these days. I remember thinking at the time that the price was good that I almost bought one, but I already have one from the TRU closing. Off the top of my head I forget the exact price.