Captain Phasma - The Last Jedi

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss any potential Captain Phasma TLJ toys. Hasbro could just release the existing version with the new spear.

Reaction score
That had popped into my mind, but then thought it was merely a photo shoot showcasing "her" in the Armor. As if she's a big deal or something.

TBH, she just didn't resonate as being integral, so I really have no use for a figure of her. At least Bo-Katan has a personality.

Reaction score
That had popped into my mind, but then thought it was merely a photo shoot showcasing "her" in the Armor. As if she's a big deal or something.

TBH, she just didn't resonate as being integral, so I really have no use for a figure of her. At least Bo-Katan has a personality.
There's rumour of a big dust-up with Finn in TLJ, so she might get more to do. She'd almost certainly have to lose, though...

Reaction score
They're supposedly slightly tweaking First Order trooper helmets for the movie...and assuming Phasma's would be tweaked as well..could be they're saving that reveal for later.

Reaction score
I really hope she ends up without the helmet at some point. Why hire such a gifted actress if you are just gonna hide her face? They could have just plopped any tall woman (or man for that matter) in that armor and called it a day. Christie is a damn fine actor. Also the publicity shots for TFA from the same magazine has her with her helmet on if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
The Vanity Fair pics are just publicity shots, I hope she keeps it on so there's some mystery with the character.
well there is some mystery to her character... how did she get out of the trash compactor and escape before Starkiller Base blew up.

Reaction score
The Vanity Fair pics are just publicity shots, I hope she keeps it on so there's some mystery with the character.
Just have her revealed to be Cindel Towani. After leaving Endor with Noa, and assuming he passed on as she got old enough to be on her own, she drifted towards the remnants of the Empire, having nowhere else to turn to seek some sort of "revenge" for what happened to her parents. Works better than having her be just some reporter in one of the now "Legends" novels. :grin:

Reaction score
Thats going to be addressed in the limited series Phasma comic book.
Not meaning to get sidetracked, but when is this comic due to hit? And is there an action figure variant cover? I like to collect those editions.

Reaction score
I thought it was August but, Force Friday is in September and that seems more likely for an issue #1 to be coming out.

Reaction score
Just have her revealed to be Cindel Towani. After leaving Endor with Noa, and assuming he passed on as she got old enough to be on her own, she drifted towards the remnants of the Empire, having nowhere else to turn to seek some sort of "revenge" for what happened to her parents. Works better than having her be just some reporter in one of the now "Legends" novels. :grin:
She must have also hung around some interesting folk to have her accent change since she was a child.

Reaction score
It was confirmed that the Vanity Fair pic is a publicity shot but that she will be unmasked at some point during the movie. Sounds to me like its possible she could be in civilian wear amongst the characters of Canto Bight, thus "disguised".
Funny enough, Gwendolyn Christie-who's also a model-seems to wear a lot of interesting attires that would fit right in with Canto Bight lol.

Reaction score
Why is is assumed that she won't be unmasked in her armor?

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
Why is is assumed that she won't be unmasked in her armor?
It was said that the Vanity Fair pic does not represent her unmasked look in the film so I'm just speculating based on that. Though, it could also imply that she will be in her armor but heavily made up-assuming that would be cool battle scars and not as an alien since she's confirmed to be human.

Reaction score
It was said that the Vanity Fair pic does not represent her unmasked look in the film so I'm just speculating based on that. Though, it could also imply that she will be in her armor but heavily made up-assuming that would be cool battle scars and not as an alien since she's confirmed to be human.
Ah I see. Missed the part where the Vanity Fair shoot was explained in detail. Where was that info from?

Regardless my thought is that we will see her unmasked and her appearance won't be far from what was in that photo shoot. But hey what do I know?

Tapped by a Pixel XL

Reaction score
That was mentioned by Pablo Hidalgo during a recent panel which he later denied saying. Now he's just saying its just a behind the scenes shot not indicative of her actual appearance in the movie.

BTW, theres a character that shows up in the Poe comic book, Commander Malarus, that people are saying might be Phasma unmasked.

Reaction score
if she is made with a removable helmet and the sculpt is good I'll snag one.. if not I'm happy with my custom version of her using a black series 3.75" and the head from Juno Eclipse.

Reaction score
If the Last Jedi version of Phasma has a removable helmet I might be tempted to get her. Though I won't go out of my way.