Captain Cassian Andor

Reaction score
yep right at the knee joint. my nephew went to bend his knees in a crouching position and snap the left leg just snapped. not sure how long it will take to get the replacement from Hasbro so I went ahead and ordered another from Walmart.com as well just in case. the Hasbro rep wasn't sure if they would be able to send the same figure since it's a store exclusive.

You know, they are gonna send you a 'My Little Pony"

Reaction score
yep right at the knee joint. my nephew went to bend his knees in a crouching position and snap the left leg just snapped. not sure how long it will take to get the replacement from Hasbro so I went ahead and ordered another from Walmart.com as well just in case. the Hasbro rep wasn't sure if they would be able to send the same figure since it's a store exclusive.

Oh dear... I had something like that happen with a Darth Vader figure once. I know because somewhere in my childhood/teenage years collection, I still own it. Right now, when I do obtain this Cassian figure, I'll be very careful with it once I take it out of the packaging.

Reaction score
Sounds like my Deathtrooper where the right knee is literally welded together.

I've tried everything to unlock it: including boiling water and a scalpel to try to loosen the paint or whatever it is that is stuck. But nothing is budging that joint. I'm not going to risk pushing it too hard and have it snap on me, so I guess my SA Deathtrooper is going to be in a static pose :\

Reaction score
Well, you'll never get then same figure from Hasbro #@support_central.com so it's good thing you were able to get another from Walmart.

Reaction score
Did anyone else geek out when Cassian assembled his blaster into "sniper configuration," just like the toy can? I wasn't expecting that feature from the toy to actually be implemented in the movie.

These new figures from RO are so amazing to me. I love that the wrists and ankles can pivot, and the upper thigh swivels and ball hinges are great. These new points of articulation are great and take posing to the next level, I hope all the new SA figures (if there are any) include these new joints in their articulation scheme...I wouldn't mind some older figures like VC09 Boba Fett, and VC23 Luke to be updated with thigh swivels and wrist & ankle pivots.

Reaction score
You know, they are gonna send you a 'My Little Pony"
I can see that. I was actually surprised that Hasbro needed so much information. they wanted the assortment #, the barcode, the 5 digit number on the leg of the figure etc. They did say that they can't guarantee the same figure so I mentioned that I was ok with that as I ordered a replacement from Walmart but I requested if at all possible that the replacement figure be a Stormtrooper.... knowing my luck I'll wind up with either Finn or Vader :p

Reaction score
I can see that. I was actually surprised that Hasbro needed so much information. they wanted the assortment #, the barcode, the 5 digit number on the leg of the figure etc. They did say that they can't guarantee the same figure so I mentioned that I was ok with that as I ordered a replacement from Walmart but I requested if at all possible that the replacement figure be a Stormtrooper.... knowing my luck I'll wind up with either Finn or Vader :p
I'm sure they would want all that info for recall the batch or lot number from stores, or documents if the lot or batch have had same problems for future recall of the assortment.

Reaction score
In Hasbro's defense, I once had a broken Plagueis (the neck snapped when I tried to put his mask on) in the Black Series collection, I called the customer service (in France), and they sent me the exact figure after I gave them all info regarding barcode, assmt number... So you may end up being lucky !

Reaction score
Sorry to hear a few of you are having issues with this figure. Mine came today and I haven't had any problems (yet). Hopefully Hasbro can get it sorted out.

Reaction score
Got my two today along with two more Death Troopers. Paint looks ok.

JVM

Reaction score
Received this as an unexpected gift the other day and quite pleased with it so far. He indeed has a weak knee for me, and there is a part of me that fears he'll fall apart.

Reaction score
just tried to do a quick custom on this figure and I'm hopefully once it's painted it will look decent but here's a quick way of getting a Cassian with Sniper vest. find 2 of the new black series 3.75" Cassian and double up the coat part of the figure.

I'm hoping to get this painted in the blue color from RO but it's a quick custom that might work (unless Hasbro decides to make one for us)

ZX3

Reaction score
They really skimp on the accessories anymore.

It would have been nice if they'd given him a removable vest (kind of like they did with the 5 POA Bodhi Rook).

Reaction score
True, it would have been nice if they would have given both Cassian and Jyn more accessories, so you could make a couple of different versions.

Reaction score
They got 3 piece guns that assemble and fantastic articulation - I don't think thy skimped on anything.

Reaction score
At least it's the version with teh VEST! :grin:

They got 3 piece guns that assemble and fantastic articulation - I don't think thy skimped on anything.
Yeah, definitely got our Moneys worth on those figures. It's not like there's anything else to include with them anyways. What good is a console w/o the rest of teh ship! lol

Reaction score
Why are Rebel Fleet Troopers called Rebel Fleet Troopers? If it's a Rebel outfit then when Vader boards the Tantive IV, he'd be like "Guys, don't give me no consular ship *******s, you're all dressed as rebels..."

Reaction score
Well technically they wee probably called something different. Then once Vader boarded the ship, they became Rebels. lol
It's all marketing after all. Back then no clear order of things. Would they have been called Alderaanian Troops, or Tantive IV Trooper?

Also, a moot point now. But R1 would have been a great opportunity to explore that Planet a little more.

Reaction score
I know it's not exactly the same, but has anyone tried using this torso for Han Solo? It looks like it would be a suitable placement for that crappy Barrel chested Han figure.

Reaction score
Why waste making another Han custom figure when you can create a new custom New guy Star Wars character? Use a G.I. Joe head. Boom. New star wars character. Call him Lu something

Reaction score
Why waste making another Han custom figure when you can create a new custom New guy Star Wars character? Use a G.I. Joe head. Boom. New star wars character. Call him Lu something
Lol

Take all the likes... take em all.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Reaction score
Soooo my saga with the broken 3.75 Walmart BS Cassian took an interesting turn of events. I received my replacement figures ( yes figures) today from Hasbro. Instead of shipping me a replacement 3.75 " figure they shipped me 2 of the regular 6" BS figures. I received both a Death Trooper and a Scarif Trooper. It's kinda funny in a weird way.. I spend $13 for the 3.75" figure and they send me $40 worth of replacement figures.

Reaction score
Soooo my saga with the broken 3.75 Walmart BS Cassian took an interesting turn of events. I received my replacement figures ( yes figures) today from Hasbro. Instead of shipping me a replacement 3.75 " figure they shipped me 2 of the regular 6" BS figures. I received both a Death Trooper and a Scarif Trooper. It's kinda funny in a weird way.. I spend $13 for the 3.75" figure and they send me $40 worth of replacement figures.
That's just Hasbro's way of telling you to switch to the 6 inch line! :awesome:

Reaction score
that would have actually pissed me off. stop trying to force the 6" scale on me.

Reaction score
That's just Hasbro's way of telling you to switch to the 6 inch line! :awesome:
this is just too funny.. lol. While I do have a lot of the 6" scale figures (not all of them as I cherry picked the ones that I wanted) I'm still prefer the 3.75" scale of figures.

that would have actually pissed me off. stop trying to force the 6" scale on me.
I look at this way... Hasbro actually gave me $27 to buy more figure. worse case scenario I can return the 6" figures to a store and buy more 3.75" figures

Reaction score
Um, okay...
For starters, because I like this torso much better. And the way it's sculpted looks like it could work with a project I've had benched for a couple years. So i thought I'd ask, since there's a few people who head swap all the time. Secondly, I plan to do that anyways. As i do with all great figure sculpts. But could you let me find a few more first? Thanks mate! ;)

Reaction score
How many Han Solo custom figures has people here made over the years? Alot probably and in my opinion making the same Han Solo custom figure over and over would get dull and boring and not creative at all.

Like I said, with extra Cassian figures around you can make a complete new character and call him Lu Benzer or whatever.

Reaction score
The 3.75” Black Series Jyn and Deathtrooper finally arrived at Wal-Marts here in Canada about 1.5 weeks ago, however Cassian and the Scarif Stormtrooper are nowhere to be seen yet.

I really don’t understand why it takes so long to get these to us. I have no hope that the AT-ST 3.75” Black Series set will arrive here.

Reaction score
But, I am not making the same Han Solo figure over and over again. I simply want to replace the crappy torso on this horrid figure with something better. And when I got Cassian the other day, I couldn't help notice it was very similar to Han's shirt from that scene. I've been looking for a replacement for that figure's torso ever since it came out. FYI, I don't make Han customs all day long. It would be my second in my lifetime actually, with the first being SA arms on the Sarlacc figure.

But if you're having to ask, then you probably don't get it and never will.