Captain Cassian Andor

I don't have a 5 POA Cassian, but I can try and take some pics this week of any of the others.
thanks. I really miss MrCurtos photography in the photo archive. He always used to take great comparison photos of the figure alongside previous versions. And for me that's important so I can decide if I want that version or not. But seems like Rebelscum and most photo archives now don't do that.

Cassian ran into a bit of trouble with the Imperials. :grin:

pTh689S.jpg

Don't know about that, his shirt looks very different than Han's. Doh, I mean Cassian.

I am glad that this particular line got cassian in his captain uniform instead of the cold weather gear. I'd be ok with getting the cold weather gear eventually but I am much more interested in saving spots for other characters from the movie like baze malbus, Bodhi rook, k2so, saw gerrera, chirrut imwe and maybe even some of the not so main characters like commando pao and bistan.

What's the neck-ball like? I'm hoping skinny so it can fit GI Joe heads easily. This is great custom fodder!

What's the neck-ball like? I'm hoping skinny so it can fit GI Joe heads easily. This is great custom fodder!

Most SW neck ***** are bigger than Joes'. The pilot version of Andor's is at any rate.

got him the other day. check my instagram username vadersempire78 for pics.
anyways solid figure, the leg with holster is a little wonky to move cuz of the holster but feel like it could snap at the new swivel hinge hip deal. of course Hasbro has to f it up and mess up the ankle joints with the wrong color. his hands seem really small, could be used for female customs or Lukes. also it could just be the one I got but the paint app around the neck was TERRIBLE.

Having seen the film, the head here isn't quite right. It's too round, too fat. Diego Luna's head is much, much narrower, taller, more rectangular in the film.

He rarely had just the jacket on. He had that vest over it. And the jacket was flimsy, thin cloth looking rather than heavier leather like the figure seems to depict.

In the old days we'd be excited knowing we'd get cool versions in every costume. Now a days, not so much...

The only TBS R1 figure that isn't rubbing me the wrong way - if he ever shows I'll gladly pick him up.

He rarely had just the jacket on. He had that vest over it. And the jacket was flimsy, thin cloth looking rather than heavier leather like the figure seems to depict.

You're right.

In this case, the figure is better than the source.

just got the toy today, and by far one of the best action figures from the line, the new leg articulation its super good. the detail on the body is amazing, great toy.

I feel like we're in the 1800s waiting for the shipments to cross the country. Let's hope they cross the mighty Mississip soon...

Someone needs to make an Oregon trail like app for the Walmart trucks.

YAY for working early enough that I was able to get this Cassian Andor relatively easy from Walmart.com relatively easy.

Thanks for the heads up guys! Placed a pick up order for Cassian. Couldn't get the Troopers for $13 though so I'll wait to find them in stores.

After having this figure in hand, I noticed that they sure do cram the SA into him! One of the few figures worth $13 I guess! lol
But I guess that then explains all the repacks...

I like how this is arguably the worst of the 4 Rogue One figures yet is still brilliant.

just had to place a call to Hasbro Corporate office... finally took Cassian out of the package and his leg snapped off. I have to call them back later today with the product # and they said they will ship out a replacement figure.

just had to place a call to Hasbro Corporate office... finally took Cassian out of the package and his leg snapped off. I have to call them back later today with the product # and they said they will ship out a replacement figure.

That sucks, but glad they are replacing it.

Where did it break? Knee joint jammed shut?

That sucks, but glad they are replacing it.

Where did it break? Knee joint jammed shut?

yep right at the knee joint. my nephew went to bend his knees in a crouching position and snap the left leg just snapped. not sure how long it will take to get the replacement from Hasbro so I went ahead and ordered another from Walmart.com as well just in case. the Hasbro rep wasn't sure if they would be able to send the same figure since it's a store exclusive.

Back