Captain Cassian Andor (Eadu)

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth lol^
Given where I live, it will likely be 3 months before I can even try!
Being on the road so much, one would think I'd run into something more often. But nope, it's always a barren wasteland wherever I go. So it's gotten to the point that i don't even try anymore, whenever I pass a Walmart or Target.

Reaction score
Sorry but Clone Wars Anakin in cold weather outfit figure the boots are pretty much the same as Cassian's.

Han' s boots have laces or whatever

Reaction score
^It's actually the head of the Captain Andor / Stormtrooper 2-pack, it's exactly the same as U-Wing Andor.

I do wish we'd gotten another slightly different Andor variant.
The as mentioned vest and sniper-rifle version

--------------------------

^ But there was yet another version of him in the film, which caught me off guard and made me appreciate the character even more! .
When he is introduced..........

Spoiler:  
He's on yet another planet (forgot the name) going through a market, he's wearing the above jacket, and darker pants, and with a satchel across his chest.
Very scoundrel looking, actuality my favorite look for him.

The scene was actually quite shocking, where he's with a jittery rebel who he surprisingly kills! It's when I thought holly ...... things in Star Wars just got freakin real.
This was no longer just an easy black and white universe, this character (a "good guy") was pretty damn dark.
And in realistically uneasy way, quickly became more interesting . Setting the tone for the rest of the film, what they were fighting for to the end.

Looking for a full body shot of that scene, but would love a figure of that look too.

Reaction score
He wears the headgear on Eadu with the jacket, but only briefly. Sadly, with hindsight, it wasn't a great choice for an action figure.
I like the figure but if only the helmet was removable, then it would be awesome and it could be both a Jedha figure and an Eadu figure. A shame because I like the face sculpt of this one over the U Wing pack-in figure face.

Reaction score
I like the figure but if only the helmet was removable, then it would be awesome and it could be both a Jedha figure and an Eadu figure. A shame because I like the face sculpt of this one over the U Wing pack-in figure face.
I agree, it should be removable whatever. But the fact that the character only wears the headgear so briefly, makes its especially frustrating that it's fixed.

Reaction score
Agreed. I suspect that we might get a 3.75" Black Series version of Cassian in the parka down the line, and with removable headgear. It's more of the classic Hasbro double dip: put out an inferior version first, then refine it a year or two down the line in order to get more sales of the same character in the same costume.

Reaction score
As an aside, isn't this actually Jedha Cassian?
Agreed. I suspect that we might get a 3.75" Black Series version of Cassian in the parka down the line, and with removable headgear. It's more of the classic Hasbro double dip: put out an inferior version first, then refine it a year or two down the line in order to get more sales of the same character in the same costume.
I have always maintained that this is never the case deliberately, they just don't need to.
Plus the trouble is, I am sure there will be very few "slots" going to R1 figures in the coming months and and years.

JVM

Reaction score
Like the design of this figure for some reason, but I like to treat it more as a generic Rebel soldier than a Cassian in special gear. Just me.

Reaction score
Except for the headgear, Cassian is wearing the same gear on both Jedha and Eadu.

Which seems odd, because Jedha didn't look like a cold wet planet like Eadu did. Then again, it seemed like everyone was wearing "heavy/bulky" clothes. Compared to what Han and Luke wore most of the time.

Reaction score
Yes, Jedha moon is in permanent winter according to canon sources. Cassian and Jyn are wearing the heavy jackets there and all of the citizens seem to be wearing ponchos and warm clothing etc. It's basically a cold frozen desert. Somewhat like Mars I guess (but not quite that cold!)

Reaction score

^ But there was yet another version of him in the film, which caught me off guard and made me appreciate the character even more! .
When he is introduced..........

Spoiler:  
He's on yet another planet (forgot the name) going through a market, he's wearing the above jacket, and darker pants, and with a satchel across his chest.
Very scoundrel looking, actuality my favorite look for him.

The scene was actually quite shocking, where he's with a jittery rebel who he surprisingly kills! It's when I thought holly ...... things in Star Wars just got freakin real.
This was no longer just an easy black and white universe, this character (a "good guy") was pretty damn dark.
And in realistically uneasy way, quickly became more interesting . Setting the tone for the rest of the film, what they were fighting for to the end.

Looking for a full body shot of that scene, but would love a figure of that look too.
Found one!
Well concept art, from the Art of R1
Character/Costume study for Andor (Planet X) what would become the Ring of Kafrene asteroid station, where we first meet him.

I actually like this costume of his the best!

Reaction score
I guess it's time to revive this character thread again, since he will apparently be getting his own R1 spin-off Rebel Spy show.
And that means more Cassian Andor figures.
So did he ever get a figure with the above ^ Ring of Kafrene look? Any customs?

What about a figure with the sniper vest?

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting this figure cheap to see what I can Frankenstein between it and the VC figure for a SA Eadu Andor. Although I thought this was his Jedha outfit?