Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters Presents: The Collection (Sponsored by IKEA)

Reaction score

My wife did some clay sculpting earlier this week. Yoda got a little dark from slightly too much time in the oven but I think she did a splendid job on him.

Reaction score

After playing the very long game for Unleashed Vader variant I have finally added it to my collection. The pricing was right and I believe I have finished my unleashed collection. Still believe this is the best line Hasbro has ever produced.

Reaction score

After playing the very long game for Unleashed Vader variant I have finally added it to my collection. The pricing was right and I believe I have finished my unleashed collection. Still believe this is the best line Hasbro has ever produced.
I still own the Unleashed collection, and I agree with you. Hasbro did a superb job with the sculpting of this line while also allowing for artistic interpretation. Mine is all packed away now, but I'm looking forward to the day I can display it again. Congratulations on completing your Unleashed collection.

Reaction score
A total miss in terms of value from Kotobukiya. The scale and the detail on the Marvel legends Build a Groot are comparable. True you would spend more money buying all the figures to build the Groot but the value would be there as well as the scale.

I'm half tempted to give this piece to my Oldest for her collection of stuff.

Reaction score
I remember being blown away by the prototype. Didn't keep up with it until seeing it on your shelf....small.

Reaction score
Salacious Clock is in my office. A bit of a pain to get it balanced to get the pendulum going but it is working well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was a good time Ben. The eyes and tail go back and forth.

Celebration was fun. I'm going to write up my recollections of it later in the week.

Reaction score

I never thought I would own the Sandtrooper & Dewback Marquette.

But, whoop, there it is.
That looks really good in your display, CA. The animated line had some great pieces and this one is truly one of them. Congrats on your new acquisition.

Reaction score

This is my 1st TFA Collectable I have bought. This was one of two items that were the first TFA products released by Disney Parks! The other being a T-Shirt.

A first step into a bigger world....

Reaction score
That looks to be the Snowspeeder they have on the left side of the Star Tours ride, next to the life-size AT-AT :)

I'd planned on heading to Downtown Disney this week with my family, and will look in the Disney Pin Trading store for this pin, and see if they have it. It looks pretty cool, and I know of a friend in Europe that probably wants it. Another cool addition to your collection, CaptainAlex!

Reaction score

This is my 1st TFA Collectable I have bought. This was one of two items that were the first TFA products released by Disney Parks!

A first step into a bigger world....
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

You need all !!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice Emperor sketch cover! ... and I see you have the same Death Star Bluetooth speaker I have for my phone :)