Cantina Screen scenes

Reaction score
Surely this is now the perfect opportunity to gain some of those notable absentees from what is, for me, the most nostalgic, memorable and exciting scene from the original trilogy!

These would be my choices:

Set 1:
Hem Dazon
Bom Vimdin
Myo

Set 2:
Feltipern Trevagg
Elis Helrot
Solomohal

Hasbro has done such a fantastic job with the Jedi Council/Geonosian War room sets- imagine what they could do with these guys! Come on Hasbro, you've got to make them sometime!
And throw in Dice Ibegon as an extra for good measure!

Reaction score
yeah, good idea.. but what about 4 screenscenes or so ?

[ 07-06-2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Kris Van de Sande™ ]

gMt

Reaction score
Can you or anyone post pics or a link to pics of all those characters you've listed? I have no idea who those aliens are, even though I consider myself a true SW geek.
Sorry for the ignorance!

Reaction score
Great idea, I wonder if the Cantina Wave 2 set with bar was withdrawn for that reason???

My favourites would be:

Set 1
1. Hem Dazon
2. Saitor Kal Fas
3. Feltipern Trevagg

Set 2
1. Bom Vimdin
2. Myo
3. Kitik Keed Kak

Both sets could be semi-circle alcoves with seating that joins/clips together.

The Geonosian and Jedi Council screen scenes are fantastic and I hope Hasbro continue to produce more and there would be better place to continue the good work than at the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Reaction score
I'd like too see the curved bar section and the following figures:

Her'chk Kel Fas (Saurin)
Yerka Mig (Human)
Dannik Jerikko - the Smoking Guy

[ 07-07-2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Near-sighted Stormtrooper ]

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
A great idea, and for me, the more film-visible the character, the better. I see these as a good way to get badly needed resculpts of Dr Evazan and Hammerhead (the cantina sets aren't new sculpts, or Saga quality at least).

Reaction score
Any cantina sets with never before done figures sound great to me. Throw in some Jabba's Palace scenes to and I'd be mighty pleased.

Reaction score
that'd be cool if they made those figures and instead of including another bar section or curved part (with the stools tat werent even in the movie) they could include a table. a very simple idea.....a table, a booth. one in one set and another in the other set. think of how many characters you have standing in your dioramas that were seen sitting in the movie. it'd be a good prop to help fill it out too! maybe its just me...

Reaction score
Oh yeah, my picks.

Feltipern Trevagg
Elis Helrot
M'iiyoom Onith

Dannik Jerriko
Hrchek Kal Fas
Solomahal

Hem Dazon
Defel
Bom Vimdim

Brainiac
Myo
Trinto Duaba

Mosep
Tzizvvt
Leesub Sirln

The only thing left would be boring human guys like Yerka Mig, Merc Sunlet and Garouf Lafoe.

[ 07-08-2003, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: DarthChuckMc ]

Reaction score
Almost 9 years after I made the last post in this thread, and we're still waiting for 4 of these characters to be made.

That's pretty darn sad Hasbro.

GNT

Reaction score
Got to spread them out or else all at once they'd have nothing to release.

Reaction score
I have just read this thread about Chalmun's Cantina denizens I noticed one glaring error.
Where are Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes (all seven not five of them !)?
As seen here in a BTS shot:

An actual screen shot:

All discussed here
So the Cantina Screen Scenes will not be compleat until this iconic septet is released with their proper instruments, multiple p.o.a, well sculpted clothes.

Blitzkriegtrench (wolf)?:>}

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's why I bought two sets of Cantina band members.

Since two of them have the same instrument (kloo horn I think) the only missing instrument is the Gasan String Drum, of which I've never seen a pic reference. I just turned the second Omni Box upside down and stuck him at the back.

Reaction score
I've never felt the need have more than a quartet in the cantina band. Anything more than four becomes a blur of extraneous Bith to me.

Reaction score
I've never felt the need have more than a quartet in the cantina band. Anything more than four becomes a blur of extraneous Bith to me.
'm sorry to disagree with you on this topic buut-the correct seven Bith are none of the following:
not relevant or applicable
not essential or important

They are most certainly applicable/essential/important/relevant.

In fact I Rekall reading about the arrangement having seven musicians/Instruments listed.

So to go by your statement would you be satisfied with 1 Weequay not 2 in a Jabba's Sail Barge dio?

Would one Tonnika Sister suffice?

Spencer?:>}