Can't post thread in the "Modern Collection - Star Wars Vintage Collection" section of the forum?

Reaction score
Hey there.

As stated above, it says I have "inssuficient privileges" ?

I'm new around here and joined this forum, as I collect the Star Wars Vintage Collection, and as such had a few questions.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey there.

As stated above, it says I have "inssuficient privileges" ?

I'm new around here and joined this forum, as I collect the Star Wars Vintage Collection, and as such had a few questions.
For that part of the forum specifically, only Moderators are allowed to start new threads. This is so we don't have a bunch of threads started on the same topics. If you can't find a thread for the topic you wish to discuss, please contact one of the Moderators for that section of the board and they can either direct you to the appropriate thread or start a new topic for you.

Reaction score
For that part of the forum specifically, only Moderators are allowed to start new threads. This is so we don't have a bunch of threads started on the same topics. If you can't find a thread for the topic you wish to discuss, please contact one of the Moderators for that section of the board and they can either direct you to the appropriate thread or start a new topic for you.
I see, thank you very much!