Canadian Collectors Pricing Help!

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any long time Canadian collectors on here could help me. I'm wondering if anyone would know what the retail prices were on carded figures from 1995-2005 (POTF2 line to OTC/ROTS line). I can't find any websites that could help me on CAD retail pricing back then maybe one of youu are meticulous on spreadsheets and would know.
Thanks

Reaction score
I can only speak for my part of the country, which is Toronto. The prices are for single carded figures only. When POTF2 came out here they retailed for 6.99 plus 15% tax at most places like TRU, WM, and Zellers, there were some places that had higher prices like The Bay and Sears. The price remained the same until ep1 figures came out, then they were 9.99 until they went on discount because they wouldn't sell. When POTJ came out they were 7.99, and if I recall correctly the price remained the same through the Saga line. By the time the OTC/ROTS came out I was mostly getting my figures from comic shops because I didn't have time to shop retail due to my work schedule, but I think ROTS figures were 9.99 at retail though I can't be sure.

Reaction score
You're welcome. Back in the day I used to keep track of that info in a book, I had info for prices and how many came in a case for every wave of figures and vehicles, but I have no idea where it is now. The interesting thing is that I still come across sellers at shows sometimes that still have figures with the original store price tag on them.

Last edited: