Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
Yeah, he’s part of the Galaxy’s Edge line. I’ve seen pics of him coming out of the US...so hopefully soon for us.
I hope he does show up here. That would be a great figure. I also saw a mispackaged Hondo that was in the box for his droid, R5-P8. I don't think that one has been officially announced yet, so the package error was the first sign that it is due. Maybe they're both part of a second wave of Galaxy's Edge SWB figures.

Has anyone found DJ-R3X in store or online yet? I check online every day but haven't seen a thing.

Reaction score
Was able to pick up the latest wave of Vintage Collection at the local comic shop. Very happy with these 4. Excellent example of what the vintage collection should be

Reaction score
I'm excited to get Luke from the new Vintage wave... even though I already have him from the 3 pack.

I was thinking about ordering the new TVC Boba Fett from Hasbro Pulse when the pre-order went up today, but once you add shipping and tax it was just over $50 Canadian! If I ordered two, the price would've been about $35 each. I think I will hold out and try to get one at a Canadian store.

Reaction score
I picked up the last two of the Droid Depot figures at Toys R Us today. The purple astromech and the red and black BB units. I’m happy to have the whole set.
They had 4 Millennium Falcons on the shelf, which I was surprised to see.

Reaction score
I'm excited to get Luke from the new Vintage wave... even though I already have him from the 3 pack.

I was thinking about ordering the new TVC Boba Fett from Hasbro Pulse when the pre-order went up today, but once you add shipping and tax it was just over $50 Canadian! If I ordered two, the price would've been about $35 each. I think I will hold out and try to get one at a Canadian store.
If you are talking about 3.75" why not order the Boba Fett from EB Games?
You can order it online or in store.
I ordered 3 for myself.

Reaction score
If you are talking about 3.75" why not order the Boba Fett from EB Games?
You can order it online or in store.
I ordered 3 for myself.
Dude thank you so much! I didn’t even know EB had it up for preorder. I swear I checked the other day and didn’t see it.
I just placed an order for 2.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Mandalorian stuff revealed yesterday go up on a Canadian site? I am mostly looking for the Black series and TVC Mando w/ the Child sets. One seems to be a Walmart exclusive, so who knows if it will show up here. The 6" one is Target exclusive, so I guess TRU will pick it up here.

Also the TVC Moff Gideon and Armorer are on my want list, so I'm looking everywhere to see if those are available for preorder anywhere. Hopefully Amazon starts listing some of the new stuff soon.

*EDIT*
Looks like Moff Gideon and Armorer are up on EB for preorder now, along with the entire Retro wave, if anyone is interested.
Still no sign of the 2 Mando exclusives though.

Also, if anyone is looking for the purple Droid Depot astromech, with the serving tray, he's available on toysrus.ca finally. I managed to find mine in store though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m checking amazon regularly to see when the Mando biker scout goes up for sale. I’ve been doing the same for the credit collection Death Trooper. How long does it usually take amazon.ca to add stuff? It seems to take quite a while after amazon.com

Reaction score
My local TRU received a bunch of their pre-holiday load this morning, and among them - the TVC Hondo/Fives wave! I was beginning to think they weren't coming.

Reaction score
Still no sign of the exclusive Mando and child at Walmart (3.75") or TRU (6"). I'm hoping they do put up preorders, as I am sure these will be really hard to find when they hit.

Reaction score
I'm waiting this out too, but I'm not optimistic. Of the last few TVC exclusives, neither Rey (Island Journey) or the Stormtrooper (Mimban) ever appeared on shelves above the 49th parallel.

But Toys R Us does have 4/8 for the Celebrate the Saga packs and the Carbon Freezing play set, so... yay?

Reaction score
I want that "new" TVC Zutton so badly! I came close to pre-ordering one on Pulse today, along with 2 of the new Marvel Legends Hand Ninjas... but after shipping and taxes, it would have cost $115 Canadian for the three figures. I will just wait it out and try to get them on Amazon, Toys R Us or maybe Canucktibles.

Reaction score
I'm waiting this out too, but I'm not optimistic. Of the last few TVC exclusives, neither Rey (Island Journey) or the Stormtrooper (Mimban) ever appeared on shelves above the 49th parallel.

But Toys R Us does have 4/8 for the Celebrate the Saga packs and the Carbon Freezing play set, so... yay?
Which of the Saga sets did you see at Toys R Us? Those exclusive droids in the sets are tempting. I picked up the bounty hunter set on Amazon just for Hondo's droid. But honestly, I'm still using PoTF2 IG88 and Bossk in my setup, so I'm ok with updating those guys using the 5OA ones until better ones are released in TVC.

Reaction score
Got very lucky thurs as Amazon had couple of latest BS wave to order- managed to get armorer, leia endor, clone trooper...had han endor in cart but lost it, plus managed to finally get han in carbonite (missed it previous couple times it went up, sells out quick!)

I'm at least finding Amazon has some new figures along with EB games also been decent, but Walmart a whole other story, bout ready to give up with them and cringe when they have exclusives.

Reaction score
The newest Black Series went up on Amazon.ca VERY briefly yesterday at 4pm. I ordered Kuiil, then was about to order Moff Gideon and hesitated for a second, but when I finally added to my cart he was sold out. I checked Greef and he was gone too. I'm glad I got one of them at least, but damn... they sold out in less than 4 minutes.

I will keep checking EB Games, They've been good at listing new waves on their site, so hopefully they put up this one. I know they randomly skip waves here and there, so maybe these won't see the light of day.

The new 32.99 price tag is a hard pill to swallow. I will definitely be rethinking things before I place an order now that the price is so high.

-Edit-
The new SWB are in the EB system but not on the website for some reason. But you can call your store and preorder for in store pickup.
Here are the product codes:

757750 - Moff Gideon
757751 - Greef Carga
757752 - Kuiil

Last edited:
Reaction score
They're up on EB now, plus Ventress and the two Bad Batch figures. Just search Star Wars Black Series. No sigh of Wrecker yet which I'll inevitably miss.

I wouldn't exclusively rely on EB though - they really screwed up my Mando wave. Ended up getting most through BBTS

Reaction score
They're up on EB now, plus Ventress and the two Bad Batch figures. No sigh of Wrecker yet which I'll inevitably miss.

I wouldn't exclusively rely on EB though - they really screwed up my Mando wave.
They did the same to my Beskar Mando. And I never received the Ezra I ordered, but I don’t know if he was delayed.
Plus a few Neca Ninja Turtles preorders of mine seemed to have fallen through the cracks.

Still, they have a batter track record than Amazon, who seems to cancel 75% of what I preorder.

Another issue I found with EB was when I preordered the vintage collection Power Doid on the website, when it arrived in store it was seems as a preorder of one random figure from the wave, rather than the specific figure that was listed on the site. I did manage to get my droid though.
So I’m a bit concerned with the upcoming TVC stuff I have preordered.

Reaction score
Yup, Amazon.ca really screwed me multiple times. I only bother if it shows in stock now otherwise I try to get a whole bunch of stuff at once at Pulse. I don't mind paying $30 shipping if I'm ordering half a dozen items as it arrives in 3 days and you only pay a single shipping charge. That and BBTS and their lootbox work well for me.

Just annoying when Pulse do a partial wave reveal as you can't amend orders so you have to pay shipping twice.

Amazingly though, I managed to get a Credit Collection Mando through Amazon and whenever I went to the product page after (planned to post the link here) I got an error. Had cancellation written all over it.

Reaction score
Yeah I missed getting beskar mando the week previous when it was up on Amazon for like a heartbeat, this after they cancelled my preorder as well grrr....anyone having luck with the Walmart wave other than Blastech, lol. Specifically within Ontario where I have had zero luck thanks mostly to the damn scalpers and Walmart being just annoying with their stocking methods.

Reaction score
Nope. Ontario here too. Not seen a sign of them. In fact a WM I was in a couple of weeks ago had a layout guide taped to the shelf and no mention of that wave.

Hoping they'll eventually get re-released through the fan channels.

Reaction score
Black Series R5-P8 is up on the TRU website now. I just found him in store yesterday. I doubt I'll be going back to the store any time soon, so I was happy to find it. I also saw the Christmas Range Trooper in store, which is actually pretty nice looking in person. I don't want to get sucked into the holiday figures though.

Reaction score
Mando Speeder currently up on Amazon for $85. Make sure to select "ship in Amazon packaging" when you order otherwise it'll come with no brown box.

Thanks for the heads up on R5-P8. Weird didnt show up for me last night after you posted but did this morning.