Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
I found some of the Black Series AOTC wave today at EB Games. Grabbed all that was there (Fisto, Koon, Droid). Still haven't found Dooku anywhere though. Would prefer to find him and cancel him from my Dorkside order

Reaction score
Other than online stores like Red shift 7 and Northmen collectibles, I haven’t seen any indication of it coming here. It’s possible Toys R Us will stock it, since they stocked the recent X-Wings and are getting the Falcon.

I’ve got an order placed with Northmen but haven’t had anything shipped yet. The site has it listed as being in reorder status, saying they’re getting more in August or September. I might haveto reach out to them and see if my preorder is part of that restock now.
I have been told that this is the number for Slave1 501390

Reaction score
Toys r us just lifted the Slave 1 on their site this morning for $220. Of course it sold out within an hour. The funny thing is that they have it listed as a Toys R Us exclusive.

I hope this doesn’t effect online orders from other stores. Has anyone actually received their Slave one preorders from Resshift7 or Northmen yet?

Reaction score
I found some of the Black Series AOTC wave today at EB Games. Grabbed all that was there (Fisto, Koon, Droid). Still haven't found Dooku anywhere though. Would prefer to find him and cancel him from my Dorkside order
Aw man. That’s a good score.
I haven’t been going to physical stores so I missed out on the new wave, I would imagine. All my amazon preorders got cancelled so I’m hoping to eventually find Fisto and Koon at a store or online eventually.

Reaction score
I don’t follow TVC stuff, but it seems the Slave 1 is highly sought after...? I spotted a couple on the self at a Calgary TRU.

Reaction score
Had Ahsoka/Beskar Mando/Kamino clone pre-ordered on EBGames and even though the expected date was yesterday I still haven’t had any notifications about it shipping out or an expected delivery date.

Reaction score
EB Games just changed their release date for the Rebels/Beskar Mando wave to October 1. Really hope I hadn’t cancelled my Amazon order.

Reaction score
Yes EB moved the release date to October, and Amazon cancelled my preorders from them. Best bet for me other than switching to Northmen or Redshift is to just stick it out and wait for EB

Reaction score
90F28F75-F5DA-4908-95E5-505DC0EC9C5C.png

According to this the Target exclusive Galaxy’s Edge stuff will be sold at Toys R Us.
I assume this will include the Black Series figs like Captian Cardinal, etc.

Reaction score
EB got in the Power Droid TVC wave today at my local store. I had 2 Power Droid preordered but they only got in one case. I’m happy to get him at all, to be honest.

I also had all of my SWB preorders cancelled by Amazon. Luckily I have most of it preordered with EB as a backup too, but I worry about when those will finally show up.

Reaction score
View attachment 360478

According to this the Target exclusive Galaxy’s Edge stuff will be sold at Toys R Us.
I assume this will include the Black Series figs like Captian Cardinal, etc.
I wish they’d tell us when. I’d love to be able to preorder that Falcon. I really don’t want to miss out on it. I think I’m done with vehicles once I get my hands on the Falcon.

Reaction score
September 1st online and 3rd in stores is when the Galaxies Edge stuff is supposed to hit TRU. I’m super excited.

Star Wars toys are on sale at TRU this week. I saw the Slave 1 on the website for $175 this morning... too bad I already bought it for full price.Oh well. Still happy I have one.

The Tantive IV Playset is up for preorder on Amazon.ca too, along with Hondo and Vader in TVC.

Reaction score
I also had all of my SWB preorders cancelled by Amazon. Luckily I have most of it preordered with EB as a backup too, but I worry about when those will finally show up.
I as well had most of my BS new packaging wave cancelled from Amazon, very disappointing. will have to check EB if I can still go through them.

I checked TRU website for Slave 1 on thurs when sale started and could not find on site, nor have I seen in previous checks. If you come across again can you please post page link? Would be ideal to try and get while on sale

Reaction score
I as well had most of my BS new packaging wave cancelled from Amazon, very disappointing. will have to check EB if I can still go through them.

I checked TRU website for Slave 1 on thurs when sale started and could not find on site, nor have I seen in previous checks. If you come across again can you please post page link? Would be ideal to try and get while on sale
Here’s the link, but it’s sold out unfortunately.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. Doubt will be able to get before sale ends, but will keep an eye on it.
Check in store too. I saw a price tag at the TRU near me for the Slave 1, but it had the Black Series Snowspeeder on there instead. But still, seeing the tags in store means they're stocking them somewhere.

Reaction score
September 1st online and 3rd in stores is when the Galaxies Edge stuff is supposed to hit TRU. I’m super excited.
Well Galaxy's Edge didn't show up online today, unfortunately. I'm going to keep checking every day but on Twitter TRU is saying mid to late September for the stuff to show up in stores... but they haven't said when we can expect it online.

Reaction score
Well Galaxy's Edge didn't show up online today, unfortunately. I'm going to keep checking every day but on Twitter TRU is saying mid to late September for the stuff to show up in stores... but they haven't said when we can expect it online.
I was periodically checking online. At one point last night I could search “galaxy’s edge” and an ad for the merch would show up, but that disappeared. Thanks for the update. I was going to check in store on Thursday but now I might not bother.

Reaction score
Pretty much everything is on their site now, but most of it says "coming soon", except for some of the lightsabers. So it's a good sign that we will be able to order from the website pretty soon.
As much as I want Hondo, DJ-R3X and the droid factory figures, I am most excited/nervous about the Falcon. I'm actually surprised it's $500 and not $550 or $600, like people were speculating. It's still a lot of money, but I missed out on previous releases so I need to get it.

Edit: I actually stopped into a store today to take a quick look, since I was in the area, but no sign of anything new. No new tags or anything at all.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. Doubt will be able to get before sale ends, but will keep an eye on it.
Slave 1 is available online right now! It's worth picking up. Maybe you can get a price adjustment later on if they go on sale again within the next month or so.

Reaction score
Edit: I actually stopped into a store today to take a quick look, since I was in the area, but no sign of anything new. No new tags or anything at all.
I stopped by a store also and ended up speaking to an employee who’s into collecting. He had no information about what Galaxy’s Edge items they would be getting or when anything might arrive.

Reaction score
20% off Star Wars toys again this week at toys r us. Which usually means no new product will go up on the site. I’ll definitely keep an eye on the site, because saving 20% on the Falcon is $100 in savings, and I don’t want to miss that.

I was able to order SWB Hondo and Captain Cardinal last week and they arrived on Monday (really nice figures). So far only those two and the mountain trooper have popped in and out of stock. Hopefully the rest of the figures are available soon.

Reaction score
I went to TRU today to get a rain cheque for the Falcon at the sale price and was very surprised to find a lone Millennium Falcon sitting on the shelf. I’m really happy I was able to get one at the sale price.
No other Galaxy’s Edge stuff was out on the floor, but I saw hooks for Hondo and Cardinal.

Reaction score
Hamilton TRU parked two of the BMFs in the gaming/collector's section in consideration of the sheer shelf space they take up - for those on the hunt!

Reaction score
Has anyone found any other Galaxy's Edge stuff in store at TRU? I'm hoping they start hitting soon. I want to get DJ and those Droid Depot figures. I've been checking online but they haven't been in stock, as far as I've seen.

Reaction score
EB Games just told me they won't be able to get my Beskar Mandalorian from the new Star Wars Black wave. I preordered it on June 7th, but they told me that they can't honour anything ordered after June 6th. I'm really bummed out since Amazon cancelled on me a couple months ago too.

Reaction score
Same boat here with Amazon and EB. I managed to get Ackbar, Stormtrooper and Teebo from the wave but thats only because someone else didn't want them. Getting quite disillusioned with Hasbro at this point. Why can I order these things from both the States and the UK at a huge extra cost and possibly tax and duty, but they can't get their act together here?

Amazon have cancelled more Black Series figures on me than they've managed to ship to me and I'm pretty sure I've managed to order the day orders go live.

Even the Credit Collection (which I personally like the look of, even though I have them all) - no one has any idea where they will show up and by the time you find out, they're all sold out because Hasbro either ship so few, or retailers are buying so few (why not agree Sale or Return terms?). Same with the Walmart Clone Wars wave. Never going to see it in Canada.

Whats the point in having retailer exclusives, and pre-orders, if you can't get the stock, even when you order the day stuff is released? Hell, whats the point in even TRYING to pre-order something when places like Walmart and EB Games simply say "sold out" on day one? Maybe get your preorders in and THEN arrange with Hasbro how many you want? I don't think Toys R Us even have an idea what stock they have (apparently my two local stores have absolutely zero stock of anything...which is odd as they definitely had loads of pegwarmers on Saturday)

The entire supply chain is a farce from manufacturer to vendor up here.

Reaction score
EB Games just told me they won't be able to get my Beskar Mandalorian from the new Star Wars Black wave. I preordered it on June 7th, but they told me that they can't honour anything ordered after June 6th. I'm really bummed out since Amazon cancelled on me a couple months ago too.
Yeah they cancelled mine too. Very frustrating. It’s the stupidest thing if we get pre-orders three months in advance and don’t get enough stock.

I did get a Kamino clone in the mail today which I didn’t need since I’d just found one at Wal-Mart.

Who knows if I’ll get the Rebels Ahsoka figure I pre ordered next month.