Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
I ordered Luke’s X-Wing from TRU during the sale. $111 is still a lot for that thing though. I used some gift cards to bring the price down. I’m just worried if it selling out since it’s a TRU exclusive (apparently). I noticed most stores had little stock of Luke’s but had a lot of Poe’s X-Wing hanging around.

I also bit the bullet and preordered the new Slave 1 through Northmen Collectibles I was hoping to get it through EB or Amazon but I haven’t seen it show up on either site.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for TBS Dooku and Commander Bly to appear on Amazon or EB Games.
Me too! Along with Kit Fisto and the ESB 40th collection. I’m afraid of missing those guys.

amazon has Plo Koon up for preorder but I don’t know if it’s reliable. I preordered back in January, then they cancelled my order in late March. Then two days later he’s up for preorder again so I gave it another shot. It will probably get cancelled as well.

Reaction score
I also bit the bullet and preordered the new Slave 1 through Northmen Collectibles I was hoping to get it through EB or Amazon but I haven’t seen it show up on either site.

I HIGHLY recommend Redshift. I've ordered from him countless times over the past couple years and never an issue. He's my go to when it comes to e-retailers. I only shop elsewhere if he doesn't have what I'm looking for or it sells out before I place my order.

Reaction score
Me too! Along with Kit Fisto and the ESB 40th collection. I’m afraid of missing those guys.
I bit the bullet and preordered a couple of the 40th anniversary figs and the Carbonized Stormtrooper from Big Bad Toy Store. Between my distrust for Canadian distribution and COVID I figured it was just easier 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score

I HIGHLY recommend Redshift. I've ordered from him countless times over the past couple years and never an issue. He's my go to when it comes to e-retailers. I only shop elsewhere if he doesn't have what I'm looking for or it sells out before I place my order.
I’ve heard good things about them but I’ve yet to try them out. How quickly do they get in products compared to retail stores? I notice a lot of the Canadian sites get stuff 2 or 3 months after they start to show up at Walmart and TRU.

I’ve mainly stuck with Canucktibles and Northmen for the last few years. Both are pretty good, but not without their problems. I tried another site last year and it started out good but by the end of the year they stopped replying to my emails and never sent out some stuff I ordered (hard to find stuff like SWB Aphra and 000, so I missed out on those).

Reaction score
I almost forgot to mention, EB has the carbonized Stormtrooper up for preorder at $35 and carbonized Boba Fett for $50! I don’t know why he’s so expensive.

Reaction score
I’ve heard good things about them but I’ve yet to try them out. How quickly do they get in products compared to retail stores? I notice a lot of the Canadian sites get stuff 2 or 3 months after they start to show up at Walmart and TRU.
Honestly can't tell you as once I pe-order I don't pay attention to in store sightings. I don't think it's longer than a couple months, unless it is something that's sold out and needs to restock.

Reaction score
Honestly can't tell you as once I pe-order I don't pay attention to in store sightings. I don't think it's longer than a couple months, unless it is something that's sold out and needs to restock.
I will keep them in mind next time I’m preordering. With EB stores shut down, a lot of my in store preorders are up in the air, so I may need to get some new orders in.

Reaction score
I will keep them in mind next time I’m preordering. With EB stores shut down, a lot of my in store preorders are up in the air, so I may need to get some new orders in.
Much like life, collecting is about trade offs.

Sure, it may take Redshift or Northmen longer to get product in than Walmart and TRU. And you might pay a couple dollars more. But you'll be guaranteed of getting a properly packaged, minty item. Chances are you won't receive your item in pristine condition from one of the big box stores. Plus you're supporting small business, all that more important right now. (y)

Reaction score
Anyone seen or heard Dooku/Bly at retail up here? Doesn’t seem to be a whiff of this wave and nothing new 6 inch since like Nov. other than couple Ebgames exclusives.
Hoping we at least get 40th esb line at some point

Reaction score
I haven’t seen anything from the Dooku/Bly wave in Calgary but I think Hell_Hawk_33 found some in Edmonton.
Today I saw remnants of the ESB 40th anniversary wave 1 and a couple Probe Droids at Walmart.

Reaction score
Seems like I’m going to totally miss out on the AOTC waves. Haven’t seen them available online at Wal-Mart, Amazon, or EB Games, and the main one I want Obi-Wan is sold out on other websites.

Reaction score

I’ve mainly stuck with Canucktibles and Northmen for the last few years. Both are pretty good, but not without their problems. I tried another site last year and it started out good but by the end of the year they stopped replying to my emails and never sent out some stuff I ordered (hard to find stuff like SWB Aphra and 000, so I missed out on those).
If you aren't ordering from redshift, you are ordering online in Canada wrong. See the attached image - Ive used them a lot. Northmen pissed off a lot of people

Redshift7 is a Canadian distributor of Entertainment Earth products. When they get it, he gets it. Like all things Canadian, you need patience.

Hitting retail in Canada is so hit and miss. You'll skip entire waves and pay for it later doing that.

Attachments

Reaction score
Unfortunately pretty much everything I want coming soon has been long sold out on redshift.

Reaction score
Seems like I’m going to totally miss out on the AOTC waves. Haven’t seen them available online at Wal-Mart, Amazon, or EB Games, and the main one I want Obi-Wan is sold out on other websites.
Check out amazon,ca. They just put up a bunch of new vintage collection figures for preorder.

Reaction score
If you aren't ordering from redshift, you are ordering online in Canada wrong. See the attached image - Ive used them a lot. Northmen pissed off a lot of people

Redshift7 is a Canadian distributor of Entertainment Earth products. When they get it, he gets it. Like all things Canadian, you need patience.

Hitting retail in Canada is so hit and miss. You'll skip entire waves and pay for it later doing that.
I’ve placed my first order with them and I’m very optimistic based on all the praise they’ve been receiving. Thanks!

Reaction score
Managed to get probe droid on thurs. awesome figure! ordered from Amazon.ca the previous week(finally something new), got lucky were gone within 15mins

Reaction score
I have a big box coming from Redshift 7. Should be Bly, Probe Droid, a couple Baby Yoda's, and a bunch of ESB 40th in it. Will post pics when it arrives.

@HolidaySpecial you will not be disappointed. I have been faithfully ordering from RS7 since 2017 and not one issue. He's simply the best in Canada IMO.

Reaction score
Ordered Beskar Mando from Amazon and the KOTOR POPs from EB Games.

Reaction score
I preordered a bunch of SWB figures on Amazon today. I’m hoping that Ezra goes up soon since I missed him the first time around.

I’d suggest preordering your Beskar Mando now and cancelling later if you change your mind. I’ve had so many orders cancelled by Amazon so it’s best to get your order in and quickly as possible to increase your chances of actually getting it.

Reaction score
I seem to have missed out on all the AOTC figure pre-orders so I made sure I got all the August figures I wanted from Amazon - Beskar Mando, the clone, and Ahsoka. I was hoping the AOTC wave would be on EB Games.

Reaction score
Ordered Ahsoka, Mando, and the clone from EB Games and cancelled my Amazon order since it seemed like EB Games could be two weeks faster.

Does anyone know if they had any of the Dooku/Jedi/Bly figures up on EBGames? It seems like I missed those everywhere.

Reaction score
I really don't know why EBGames' online stock is so much worse than GameStop's. All the Black Series figures like Bly/Anakin/Obi-Wan have been in stock there for weeks or months and they won't deliver to Canada.

Reaction score
My local WalMart here in SE Ontario got a whole 2 boxes of ESB retro figures. I was too late and both Boba Fett's where gone, 1 Yoda gone and the rest just sat for about a week or so. I went to look to see if they had restocked and all figures where gone. I really only wanted the Boba Fett. They didn't get any of the last 4 waves of TVC at all. I had a pre-order for Mando with BBTS and after 3 months of waiting I gave up and canceled my order.

Reaction score
Seeing lots of TESB vintage style 6” figures at Wal-Mart and TRU which don’t seem to be selling well, and the Vintage wave with Cara Dune and the clone trooper at TRU and EB Games.