Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
You’ll have to go in store to pre-order. Or do it over the phone.
They also put up a ton of Marvel Legends, none of which are on the site either.

Reaction score
Force ghost Yoda is up on Walmart.ca now, and supposedly in stores. I haven't seen anything yet, but I haven't really been looking.
I am torn on this guy. I have the ghost Obi-Wan, so I kinda want this... but it's $32.97 at Walmart. Hopefully it hits clearance like the Jedi Lukes did, but I hate waiting on things since you never know what is going to sell out.

Is anyone here going to get Yoda?

Reaction score
You’ll have to go in store to pre-order. Or do it over the phone.
They also put up a ton of Marvel Legends, none of which are on the site either.
Just a quick note about EB phone pre-orders... always check your transaction list on the EB website if you order over the phone. I ordered some Marvel Legends over the phone and they never actually put the order in for me. I had to go into the store and preorder again to make sure it was actually pre-ordered.

Reaction score
Not sure on the strmtrooper commander. I have Jedi Revan pre ordered which will be available March 1st they said..... Although in the system its listed as Darth Revan but we will see. Also have the Child preordered but thats a ways away

Reaction score
I kinda regret not pre-ordered Jedi Revan... I have the Darth version. I honestly don't know the character at all though, so I won't be too bummed to miss out if I never see it on the shelves.
I have Plo Koon preordered on Amazon, but I'm worried about finding Dooku and Kit Fisto on the pegs though.

Reaction score
I kinda regret not pre-ordered Jedi Revan... I have the Darth version. I honestly don't know the character at all though, so I won't be too bummed to miss out if I never see it on the shelves.
I have Plo Koon preordered on Amazon, but I'm worried about finding Dooku and Kit Fisto on the pegs though.

Yea i preordered a set from dockside for the fisto/koon wave. Didn't trust finding that one in the wild. But I'm still deciding whether I'm gonna chance it or preorder the Bly and Dooku from the other black series wave

Reaction score
EB Games has some Toy Fair stuff up for pre-order. So far I just see the Vintage Collection GONK droid, Black Series Snow Speeder and the $100 deluxe Luke. Hopefully they get some more stuff up. They seem to be adding things every day, so keep checking.

Reaction score
EB Games has some Toy Fair stuff up for pre-order. So far I just see the Vintage Collection GONK droid, Black Series Snow Speeder and the $100 deluxe Luke. Hopefully they get some more stuff up. They seem to be adding things every day, so keep checking.
Thanks man! Just pre-ordered 3.

Reaction score
You're welcome! I'm happy to help.
I was thrilled to see the Gonk droid on there, as I figured he'd be a HUGE pain to track down.
Yeah, exactly! Being (apparently) 1 per case as well as the only new OT character in the wave seemed to indicate that all of them would go quick. I'm excited for the Lukes as well but from the reaction of a portion of forum members, Hasbro is being awfully ballsy to dare repack them.

Reaction score
Did anyone get their Jedi Revan black series figure from EB yet? Mine was supposed to arrive in the mail yesterday but they didn't leave it at my front door so I have to go pick it up at Purolator.

Has anyone seen the next wave of SWB or Vintage collection up for pre-order anywhere? I don't want to miss out on Dooku and the 3.75" mando stuff.

Reaction score
I’ve been searching for the next Black Series wave also...need Bly and a Sith Jet Trooper. No luck yet. Same with the 40th anniversary stuff, haven’t seen anything.

However, I picked up my Stormtrooper Commander yesterday which is exciting 😁

Reaction score
I saw about 50 Jedi Lukes on an endcap at one Walmart, marked down to $20.
The pegs were all empty for SWB, Vintage and even Marvel Legends. But they did have some "coming soon" pegs for 40th Anniversary stuff, so I'm hopeful we'll see those soon.

I picked up my Stormtrooper Commander at EB yesterday. I went in to pre-order something else and had totally forgotten about preordering the trooper! He looks great.

Reaction score
I might make a trip to EB tomorrow and check for the Stormtrooper Commander. I did not pre-order it, but living in a small town those sought after figures sometime don't move. At least not right away. I remember back in 2016 a Revan rotting on the pegs until I eventually picked it up for someone.

Reaction score
Much to my surprise, I spotted the Troop Transport in-store at EBGames (I'd heard it was only going to be offered via the website). Still not sure I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one, given the price tag... from what I've seen of the images here and on JTA, it's chockfull of detail even if it's relatively tiny.

And seriously, I held it up against the Tatooine Skiff on the shelf above (both boxed, of course). It's almost half the size and twice the cost.

Reaction score
Didn't find anything new at EB or Walmart today. In fact all Walmart had for Black Series was a Cara Dune and an Archive Bossk. But they had tags out for the ESB 40th figures and the Probe Droid. Anyone know when those are supposed to hit stores?

Reaction score
The Probe Droid is up on the Walmart site, but it isn't in stock. I guess that's a good sign.

Amazon has up the 40th anniversary Yoda, but no one else is up yet. They have a release date as April 27th for it.
They also put up some the SWB Snowspeeder and some new Vintage stuff for preorder. I saw Jedi Luke and the GONK droid, along with some other characters (ep5 Han, 3PO, etc).
No sign of Mando or Cara Dune though. I know those will be a nightmare to find here.

Reaction score
Yeah, no Mando wave here, but my local TRU got another case of the Shadowtrooper/ Jawa wave.

EB has the ITT around here as well, but I can't pick it up just yet. We'll see...

Wal*Mart in Burlington and Oakville looks like they're dropping TVC line. Then again, neither have had a damn thing since Christmas anyway. I've only been checking while I was picking up other things, it isn't a stop anymore on my toy runs.

Reaction score
My post from the BS Stormtrooper Commander thread:

I went to a few EB Games yesterday and I literally only caught a glimpse of this guy. At the first store I stopped at I asked the employee if they had him and she checked the computer and it showed one in stock. She looked through the items behind the till and found him! As she held him up for me to see and I began to pull my wallet out she said oops looks like someone called earlier and placed him on hold. That was the closest I came to the Stormtrooper Commander yesterday. :( I did however find four Jedi Revan just chilling out on the pegs at another EB. I picked one up for myself and another for a friend I was meeting up with later in the day. He was pretty excited to get one.
That quick glimpse I got as enough to totally sell me on the Stormie Commander. He looks great! Really hope I get a second chance at one.

Reaction score
Tried to preorder the Shadow Stormtrooper at EB with no luck...nothing in their system yet.
But...I did preorder something that was in their system with the description ‘BS The Mandalorian’. Could this be the rumoured Beskar Mando, or re-release of the original Mando...? Time will tell I guess.

Reaction score
I've seen a few people finding the new Vintage Collection Mando wave, but I haven't seen anything myself yet. I don't have high hopes for finding him or Cara, to be honest, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Still, it is difficult to even get to the store when everything is on lockdown.

Reaction score
I didn't realize that the black series mando was getting a re-release. I was really hoping for the heavy mando to get a re-release as that was impossible to find.

As for vintage collection checked my closest walmart in London today and yesterday with no luck. But was across the city as well and checked there, came across 3 phase 1 troopers but nothing else.

Reaction score
I'll check one last store after work today for the new TVC figures. After that I'm off with the kids for who knows how long, and I want to avoid trips to the store. I wish Walmart, Amazon and TRU would put new product up as quickly as it used to. You used to be able to rely on them for finding new waves online for SWB (And Marvel Legends for me), but lately it's been scarce.

Reaction score
Agreed, one of the walmarts in london doesn't even have pegs for vintage collection. There is no black series or marvel legends on the pegs. But they do have pegs set up for 40th anniversary black series.

Reaction score
Persistance paid off this week. Checked my walmart 5 days in a row in hopes of finding The Mandalorian and Remnant trooper. Two days ago I got an employee to scan to see if they had any Vintage collection in the back. To my surpise they had 11 units in stock, however nothing on the shelf and nothing stocked in the back.

I figured it must have come in off the truck waiting to be stocked. So i showed up yesterday and nothing. Showed up this morning hoping they would have stocked and nothing. My girl wanted to go get ice cream tonight so i figured what the heck lets go check, and after a second pass over of the skid full of boxes outside the toy aisles I saw them. Left the clones and Cara Dune as I already have them, but after missing these two multiple times I was finally able to grab the Mandalorian and a couple Remnant troopers.

Reaction score
TVC Cara Dune is in stock on Amazon.ca. But the rest of the wave is only available through 3rd party sellers.