Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Carbonized Mandalorian at TRU yet. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
I'm hoping to find the Heavy Infantry Mando as well.. I hear he's showing up in the US at Best Buy, but he should be available here at TRU or EB or maybe both. He looks pretty cool.
I saw a report of someone finding a case of Heavy Infantry Mando at Toys"R"us today. Street dated for December 1st.

Reaction score
I'm hoping it goes up for order online, otherwise I'll have to make the two hour drive to Edmonton. Right now the selection of Black Series is pretty thin, but I'm guessing that's just because of Black Friday. Exclusives like the Trash Compactor Luke, and hopefully the Heavy Mando, will probably go up once the sale is over.

Reaction score
So is TRU the go-to for exclusives in Canada now? We used to just straight up not get the like of Target and Wal*Mart's exclusives.

Reaction score
IG-11s at Oakville Toys R Us for anyone local. $27-something at the sale price (flyer, not Black Friday)

Reaction score
I'm trying to place an order online but having no luck. I have the VC Raider AT-ST and Archive Scout Trooper in my cart. The only other thing I need is the Heavy Mando and I had it in my cart once but didn't checkout in time. Haven't been able to since. I hope it doesn't magically come back in stock when the Cyber Monday sale is over. :mad:

Reaction score
The new Toys R Us website is horrible. Here are a few reasons:

It lists stuff as in stock when it’s sold out.

Occasionally it won’t let you place an order for no reason. You just have to wait it out until the glitch clears itself. Contacting TRU for help doesn’t do much.

They ship out partial orders and then never ship the rest of your order. This happens if one of the items you order sells out before they ship and they either over sold it or gave your order away to someone else.

Twice I’ve had that happen and they don’t even contact you to say your item is sold out, you have to email them and ask for a refund. I’m still waiting (for 5 weeks) to get a response for a refund on some VC Stormtroopers I ordered that sold out.

Reaction score
I ordered a Carbonized Mandalorian yesterday from TRU and then this morning got a cancellation notice. My Heavy Infantry Mando actually shipped, which surprised me. I figured that one would get cancelled too.

Reaction score
I placed two separate orders on Cyber Monday. One order was for the Vintage Collection AT-ST Raider and Luke's X-Wing. The other order was the Black Series Heavy Mando and Archive Scout Trooper.

I received a shipping notification for ONLY the Heavy Mando, none of the other items. And it lists the Heavy Mando package as 31lbs on Purolator's website. o_O

Reaction score
I placed two separate orders on Cyber Monday. One order was for the Vintage Collection AT-ST Raider and Luke's X-Wing. The other order was the Black Series Heavy Mando and Archive Scout Trooper.

I received a shipping notification for ONLY the Heavy Mando, none of the other items. And it lists the Heavy Mando package as 31lbs on Purolator's website. o_O
He ain't THAT heavy!

Reaction score
Toys R Us made a post on Facebook apologizing for all of the delays and cancellations. There are a ton of people replying with their stories of getting items cancelled, or having stuff that never ships, partially ships or doesn't get a status update. They are in desperate need of a website overhaul, as the new site just isn't working and it's angering a lot of customers. Not just collectors like us, but also people buying gifts for their kids are upset.

Reaction score
TRU dealings so frustrating right now. after the debacle with jabba’s guards (which I had to fight just to even get the product in store) now I also had my order cancelled as well for the Mandalorian figure plus a gift for my niece, so I ended up with nada, what a waste! :mad:
Just about ready to give up ordering from their site, too bad Ebgames didn’t get these exclusives, at least you can pre-order through them

Reaction score

Anyone have a link for the heavy mando? I haven't seen him on the website at all...

Reaction score

The new site takes items off the site when they're out of stock. But you can still find the page by using search engine (Google, etc.) and typing "toysrus.ca heavy infantry mandalorian" or whatever the name is of the item you're looking for.