Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
The Skiff Guards are in stores in Toronto/Markham now. I was tempted to grab another set seeing them on the shelf like that.

I also found a case of Gamorrean Guards at TRU, which I didn't expect to see. The best part is that they also rang up at $17.99, which is great since this is supposedly a "premium" figure due to the size (most online retailers were charging over $20 Canadian for them).

Reaction score
Anyone in Calgary heading out tomorrow morning? Neither TRU or Walmart said they would be open at midnight.

Reaction score
How was everyone's luck for triple force friday; did you find everything you wanted? Partially? Did your stores not even stock a single action figure?

I hit up 2 EB games and a walmart this morning, the walmart was barren and hadn't stocked anything for the event, however they did have a big display for Frozen. EB games I was able to grab the entire Vintage collection wave and pickup my pre-ordered Skiff, another collector grabbed the 2 Black series figures I wanted (Cal and 2nd sister carbonized) so i tried a second EB and was able to grab Cal. Ill be on the hunt for The 2nd sister and the Mandolorian Carbonized versions. They are much more appealing compared to the regular release, its unfortunate the price tag for a paint job that should realistically already be done to the figure

Reaction score
My Walmart had nothing, and EB Games had two Carbonized Second Sisters. I grabbed one of those and was content with that as it's really the only figure I was hoping to find today. The rest I will pick up over time.

Also pre-ordered the Jedi Fallen Order game.

Reaction score
My Walmart had nothing, and EB Games had two Carbonized Second Sisters. I grabbed one of those and was content with that as it's really the only figure I was hoping to find today. The rest I will pick up over time.

Also pre-ordered the Jedi Fallen Order game.

Did you grab the regular edition or the figure edition? Im contemplating getting the figure bundle but not sure that I see the value if its just the figure you're getting for the extra 50 something bucks

Reaction score
How was everyone's luck for triple force friday; did you find everything you wanted? Partially? Did your stores not even stock a single action figure?
Overall the amount of Star Wars stock seemed sparse in my area. A Walmart employee told me they got one case of Black Series and it was gone immediately after store opening. No white box Black Series or exclusives were seen anywhere. However I was able to pick up everything I wanted from the regular wave of Black Series figs. And I had a good time chatting with some nice people while waiting for TRU to open.

I would’ve picked up the new Hot Wheels Starships also, but they were nowhere to be seen.

So, what’s the deal with Clone Commander Fox? Did we know this was coming out today? I’ve seen a bunch of people in the US posting about getting him. I wonder when he will show up in Canada, or at least in EB’s system...?

Reaction score
I had a pretty good Force Friday. I picked up a Jawa, Carbonized Second Sister, white box Mandolorian and a Carbonized Sith Trooper (via Amazon). I also got Poe, Sith Trooper and Knight of Ren in the 3.75" scale. I have some stuff ordered from an online store as well, so hopefully those come in soon.

Reaction score
I just found the Target exclusive Elite Snowtrooper at EB Games. It was just the figure and not part of the “mystery” box.

Reaction score
The new Vintage wave (Jawa, Yavin Liea, etc) is up on Amazon for pre-order now. I wouldn't count on them though, as they've been screwing people over on pre-orders for a while. I had the "Bro Thor" wave pre-ordered and as soon as the ship date arrived the status changed to "delivery date pending, we will deliver when we can". And it's been like that for a couple weeks.

They're also starting to put up the next Black Series wave. Biggs is up, along with the new trooper. I'm hoping Yavin Luke goes up soon. I really want that version because he wears that outfit throughout the current Marvel comic.

Reaction score
Purge Stormtrooper has started showing up at EB Games. I don’t know what happened to the stock in transit to Calgary, but I had to drive to 3 stores before I found one that wasn’t damaged.

Reaction score
Poe's X-Wing is on sale on Amazon.ca for $97 down from the retail price of $140.
I saw tons of both X-Wings (Poe's and Luke's) at Toys R Us for full price on Friday.

No sign of Jabba's Palace. Does anyone know if it has hit Ontario yet?

Reaction score
Poe's X-Wing is on sale on Amazon.ca for $97 down from the retail price of $140.
I saw tons of both X-Wings (Poe's and Luke's) at Toys R Us for full price on Friday.

No sign of Jabba's Palace. Does anyone know if it has hit Ontario yet?
Already have my Poe x wing unfortunately, hope they do the same discount on Luke's x wing. Actually I hope they discount it much further so I can grab 2

Reaction score
I found the new Vintage wave at Walmart today. I grabbed a couple of Jawas, but didn't see Leia.
Apparently the new Black Series is also showing up. I definitely want the Yavin Luke, so I hope I see it soon.

Reaction score
Will we be seeing Yavin luke at walmart or EB? I know he's a walmart exclusive but so far walmart canada hasn't actually carried any of their vintage exclusives yet

Reaction score
I saw an online store called Kaia Boutique say that they are the only ones distributing vintage collection Yavin Luke in Canada, but I can't imagine that is true. That would be a first that a small shop gets a big exclusive in Canada like that.
I imagine we'll see it show up at EB and maybe comic/online shops as well.

Reaction score
Toys R Us is having some sort of sale on Star Wars stuff, but only certain items. I notice the Rise of Skywalker 6" stuff is on sale ($24 each), but not the older figures. Same thing with the Vintage collection... but Luke's X-Wing is on sale, while Poe's isn't.
In any case, it's a good time to same a few bucks on the figures if you still need them. I might pick up another Jawa at that price.

Reaction score
Toys R Us is having some sort of sale on Star Wars stuff, but only certain items. I notice the Rise of Skywalker 6" stuff is on sale ($24 each), but not the older figures. Same thing with the Vintage collection... but Luke's X-Wing is on sale, while Poe's isn't.
In any case, it's a good time to same a few bucks on the figures if you still need them. I might pick up another Jawa at that price.
Thanks for this.

I’m hoping my TRUs get restocked sometime soon. I’ve been checking often enough that I’m pretty sure they haven’t yet. Maybe when the next wave arrives...?

Reaction score
Yea i bit the bullet and ordered an in store pick up on the luke x wing. Can also confirm A ton of jedi Lukes at my walmart as well. There was also the new Black series wave at walmart but didn't pick anything up. The error Yavin luke and Cara Dune are enticing, but ill stick to my 3.75 inch. Very selective on what I grab for black series

Reaction score
EB is starting to get the Yavin Luke wave. I grabbed Luke but didn't see Wedge or Cara. Hopefully they show up in decent numbers at EB or TRU.
The Mandalorian AT-ST is up on TRU.ca, but there's some error on the site that doesn't allow you to place an order (for anything in general). I contacted TRU and they said they're working on fixing the issue.

Reaction score
EB has got Commander Fox now, but in seemingly limited quantities. I was in 2 stores today and both only had 3 Fox’s shipped to them.

My TRU also had all of the Black Series new wave, plus IG-11 which I thought was a Best Buy exclusive.

Reaction score
IG-11 is TRU exclusive in Canada, as far as I can tell. Get him this week while he's on sale ($27 instead of the $35 regular price).

Reaction score
Looks like TRU is getting the best buy exclusives in Canada. They are advertising the AT-ST and IG, although i haven't seen either in store, you can purchase for 20% off online right now however

Reaction score
Spent the day in Edmonton and picked up a bunch of Black Series I was on the hunt for. It was an expensive day but save for a First Edition Mando and First Edition Second Sister I'm pretty much caught up. If anyone has either of those two available hit me up.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Carbonized Jet Trooper?, or know what retailer will be carrying it? I know it was Walmart in the US, but can’t assume it’ll be the same here.

Reaction score
AT-ST is no longer on the website, cave of evil is available now at regular price, still on the fence about it. Want the mandalorian raider at-st though so hope i see it in stores

Reaction score
I've seen a few AT-STs in store, plus it is back up on the website. Your best bet is to either get it on the site while the sale is still going on, or get a rain cheque at your TRU and use that when it gets restocked so you can still get the sale price.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new Vintage Collection Luke Skywalker X-Wing is exclusive to Toys R Us in Canada? I notice that the Poe X-Wing is up on Amazon.ca (I just got one on sale for $90, which is a decent price), but Luke's I've only ever seen in store at TRU.

Reaction score
Even if it isn't an exclusive - and like you, I can only recall seeing it at TRU - it's probably the only retailer with enough shelf space for something that size, outside of a freestanding EB Games. All of the Walmarts in my area have downsized their Star Wars selection.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Carbonized Mandalorian at TRU yet. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.
I'm hoping to find the Heavy Infantry Mando as well.. I hear he's showing up in the US at Best Buy, but he should be available here at TRU or EB or maybe both. He looks pretty cool.