Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
I see from the Vintage Collection thread that one of the Jabba's Sail Barges has made its way to Vancouver. Are they arriving anywhere else across the country yet? Did anyone else from Nova Scotia order one? I did not get an invoice saying when mine is coming, but I figure it will be soon.

Reaction score
I thought all the EB games and especially Toys own us had closed. Are they still getting exclusive figures?
EB Games is the same as Game Stop in the US, their exclusives are sold at EB.

TRU carried (amongst other exclusives) the Mimban Storm Trooper, a Walmart exclusive in the US, which was kinda weird. Especially since we have Walmarts.

Reaction score
That is weird. Here when they were open, Suncoast and EB games were connected. Now Gamestop and Think Geek are hooked up. Wish I knew and could see Toys R Us exclusives now. Website shows nothing since they closed in U. S.

Reaction score
Anyone collect Marvel Legends here? Ive recently found some of the new black panther wave at Winners/Homesense/Marshalls. 19.99 price. Unfortunately all the locations I've been too only have 1 figure/case and its either Erik Kilmonger(once) or Euleses Klaw( 5 times). Starting to wonder if they just received these and not the entire cases

Also new Infinity War/Endgame wave is at EB Games.

Reaction score
Definitely grab your Grievus at EB Games. I've seen him listed on TRU and Chapters websites and they're charging $70 for some reason. It looks like some kind of screw up with Hasbro, similar to the Infinity War Marvel Legends 3 pack last year (Strange, Iron Man and Thanos) that somehow ended up in stores at $150 when all other 3 packs are usually $90.

Reaction score
I got my Grievous from Redshift 7. Pretty cool figure. I'm still getting the arms figured out. It's not the easiest to pose, but it's pretty satisfying when you find a pose that looks cool. I'm going to grab another to keep MIB.

I also got a few Mudtroopers. Awesome figure as well! IMO Hasbro is doing a pretty good job lately on Black Series.

Reaction score
Seems like you all are doing better than me lately. All I see are empty pegs or same ones from last 2 months.

Reaction score
I was at the Calgary Expo this weekend. Prices for 6” Black Series was a little all over the place for some. For example, Cpt. Rex was $40 at one booth and $65 at another. Mudtrooper Han was $50 at one place and $70 at another. As much as I want a Mudtrooper I decided not to get one at those prices. I feel they should be showing up at stores...soon?

I did pick up a Patrol Trooper, Scarif Stormtrooper (Walmart exclusive), orange box Sandtrooper, and the Entertainment Earth 4 pack with the Crimson Stormtrooper et al.

Reaction score
I've gone to ordering online for all of my Black Series figures. Pay retail or slightly less, and sometimes have them in hand before the stores get them.

I already have five Mudtrooper and two Battle Droid for example, while Walmart still has not stocked that wave.

Reaction score
I've gone to ordering online for all of my Black Series figures. Pay retail or slightly less, and sometimes have them in hand before the stores get them.

I already have five Mudtrooper and two Battle Droid for example, while Walmart still has not stocked that wave.
Where do you order from online? Anything I’ve found online ends up being quite a bit more expensive when shipping is added, especially when shipping to Canada.

Reaction score
TRU Canada has most Star Wars items 30% off this week, 40% for TVC. In case you need to army-build TFA stormtroopers...

Reaction score
Where do you order from online? Anything I’ve found online ends up being quite a bit more expensive when shipping is added, especially when shipping to Canada.
can

Northmencollectibles.ca , Canucktibles.ca and JuggernautToys.com are all good Canadian sites to order from. A couple of them offer hold system where you can hold a bunch of items until you have a specific total that is eligible for free shipping.

Reaction score
They're all pretty good, but my go-to is Redshift 7. I have been buying from them for over a year and nothing but positive experiences to talk about.

Reaction score
can

Northmencollectibles.ca , Canucktibles.ca and JuggernautToys.com are all good Canadian sites to order from. A couple of them offer hold system where you can hold a bunch of items until you have a specific total that is eligible for free shipping.
I would strongly advise against anyone doing any sort of business with Northmen Collectibles. The owner (one man show) is insane. He has absolutely no customer service skills, fly's off the handle on a whim and has no ability manage his cluttered little office/store. Expect lengthy delays and extremely rude service. Plus, good luck getting a refund if he decides he doesn't feel like shipping you something. Avoid like the plague!

Reaction score
Amazon.ca has the Han Mimban Trooper in stock. This is exciting as I haven’t seen any in store in my area.

Reaction score
My local walmart is clearencing their vintage collection stock...which never got past the first wave with the Jyn/Snoke peg warmers. On for $5. I picked up a Jyn to have on card, may grab a snoke as well to have on card.

Reaction score
EB Games has the Clone Commander Obi-Wan in stock. It's a great looking figure.
Plus the Deathstar Escape Luke has been discounted on the TRU website for a couple weeks ($20 instead of $30). I was going to pass on him, but at that price I figured I may as well grab one.

Reaction score
EB Games has the Clone Commander Obi-Wan in stock. It's a great looking figure.
Plus the Deathstar Escape Luke has been discounted on the TRU website for a couple weeks ($20 instead of $30). I was going to pass on him, but at that price I figured I may as well grab one.
Yeah, I’ve seen Luke priced at $20 in store too (one particular TRU had a ton of them still). Unfortunately I bought mine over 45 days ago so I can’t get a price adjustment, or do a return and rebuy at $20.

Utinniii

Reaction score
On a positive note, I went into a Walmart and they had the Quay Tolsite 3.75" wave which I have never seen in a Walmart before.
They were $10 each so I only picked up the Quay.
They also had the Solo force Link for 2 cents but they wouldn't let me buy them.

Reaction score
Did anyone find the new vintage collection or Black series at walmarts? I wasn't a lucky one and i guess they are register locked now
My Walmarts have not stocked any new Black Series since the early Solo figures. I never saw the Patrol Trooper, Mimban Han, or any later waves. Oh wait, I did see the first wave Archive figures. But that was literally it.

Reaction score
I have a few Black Series figures for sale if any of you guys are interested.

40th Anniversary Darth Vader MIP + Rebel Trooper x2 MIP - $50 for all three

Orange Box Boba Fett MIP w/acrylic case - $60

Orange Box Darth Maul MIP w/acrylic case - $60

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wish I had held off ordering 2 Skiffs from Hasbro Pulse. I was worried it wouldn't get carried in Canada, but of course EB, TRU, Amazon, etc. all ended up getting it. I just didn't want to risk missing out on it.

Did anyone get any good Star Wars stuff at EB last week? They had tons of stuff on sale for $5 Friday. All the good stuff was gone by the time I got there, but some people got $150 trooper helmets, deluxe black series, Rey and her Speeder, Luke and his speeder, etc. all for $5 each. Amazing deals. But if you didn't have time to line up at the store for when they opened, then you were only left with Funko Pops and other cheaper stuff like that.

I did manage to get a $45 Solo lego set for $5, which was nice.

Reaction score
Did anyone get any good Star Wars stuff at EB last week? They had tons of stuff on sale for $5 Friday. All the good stuff was gone by the time I got there, but some people got $150 trooper helmets, deluxe black series, Rey and her Speeder, Luke and his speeder, etc. all for $5 each. Amazing deals. But if you didn't have time to line up at the store for when they opened, then you were only left with Funko Pops and other cheaper stuff like that.

I did manage to get a $45 Solo lego set for $5, which was nice.
What?! I wasn’t aware of this. 😮

Reaction score
Sorry! I should have posted it here when I found out.
This week the $5 Friday is Zelda themed, but I noticed they have some other Nintendo stuff on sale as well (Mario dolls, Metroid figures, NES notebooks etc).
It's worth checking EB every Friday to see what's on sale.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry! I should have posted it here when I found out.
This week the $5 Friday is Zelda themed, but I noticed they have some other Nintendo stuff on sale as well (Mario dolls, Metroid figures, NES notebooks etc).
It's worth checking EB every Friday to see what's on sale.
Last week was Star Wars. That's how I got a 40th Darth Vader for $5. Just needed the stand so I sold the Vader on eBay.

Reaction score
A few people on the west coast found the Skiff Guard 3 pack at TRU for $17.99! I'm sure that is a price mistake, as that is the price of a single figure, but hopefully the price sticks. I just hope these show up in Toronto soon so I can grab a couple, especially at that price.

Reaction score
They have deals like this?! thats insane. How do you find out what they are ahead of time?
Every Friday they put up a page on their site with all of the $5 items. Just go to the site and click on the $5 Friday banner to see what is available. Most stores put out additional items that aren't listed on the site, so it's worth going in person.

Reaction score
If you haven't gotten your VC 144 Lando Skiff guard you can pre order it now at EB games. Just locked mine down
I didn't think those would show up here. I imported a couple through a friend of mine in the US.
Do you know if EB is getting the Jabba's Palace play set? I'm wondering if it will be there on Force Friday since they're getting the other Walmart exclusive (Lando).

Also, anyone looking for the Skiff Guard 3 pack, you can order it on the TRU website for $17.99 each.

Reaction score
No not sure about the jab bas palace set i didn't see it in their pre orders. Fingers crossed though.

And Yes i saw that! For the in store pick up option can you buy it on line then go in or do you just go to the store, cause my location didn't have them there a couple days ago but it says they are in stock