Canadian collectors info and help thread

Reaction score
So there was this great report on the front page of this site stating that someone found a Force Link Emperor in Canada, anyone know where this was found?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been on this site for a little bit but just started to explore the forums more and stumbled upon this Canuck-centric thread. Pretty cool!
I'm in Calgary, and frequent my local Walmarts, TRUs, and Superstores often...mostly looking for Hot Wheels Starships and Black Series. I'm happy to source out stuff for people if needed :)

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been on this site for a little bit but just started to explore the forums more and stumbled upon this Canuck-centric thread. Pretty cool!
I'm in Calgary, and frequent my local Walmarts, TRUs, and Superstores often...mostly looking for Hot Wheels Starships and Black Series. I'm happy to source out stuff for people if needed :)
Good to see another Canadian climb aboard. This part of the forum isn't that active but we're around. Seeing any Mimban Troopers or Veers down your way?

Reaction score
Good to see another Canadian climb aboard. This part of the forum isn't that active but we're around. Seeing any Mimban Troopers or Veers down your way?
Yeah, I picked up a Mimban Stormtrooper last week. On sale too which was great. Of the 3 TRUs I checked only one had them, so they aren’t plentiful.

Reaction score
My local TRU (in Toronto) had about 30 Mimban troopers before the big sale last week. I also saw a few Veers and passed on him... regretfully. Now he's sold out everywhere.

Does anyone here know where Zuckass is going to show up in Canada? I see in the US he's a Disney Store exclusive, but I've never see SWB at Disney Stores in Canada. I wonder if EB scooped him up or if Toys R Us will still release him here, since he was originally a TRU exclusive before all the US locations shut down.

Reaction score
If anyone is near Lethbridge, AB the TRU there had several Veers (Veers’?, Veers’s?, Veerses? :\).
I didn’t pick one up though as he falls outside my collecting parameters. Nice looking figure though, I like the accessories he comes with.

Reaction score
I keep seeing Veers all over the place now. He used to be elusive, but now it's like no one cares. I imagine he'll be on sale with eventually, like some of the other of the "boring" exclusives. Even Zuckuss I've seen a few times, but he's starting to disappear. The mud trooper was stocked to the ceiling back when it came out but now it's gone after the last SWB sale.

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Mandalorian Skull Wall Decor is available in Canada? Sideshow will not ship this to Canada, and I have yet to find it on any Canadian sites. Also looking for the toys r us exclusive zuckuss, been looking since it came out and my local stores have not had any!

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Mandalorian Skull Wall Decor is available in Canada? Sideshow will not ship this to Canada, and I have yet to find it on any Canadian sites. Also looking for the toys r us exclusive zuckuss, been looking since it came out and my local stores have not had any!
A couple of the TRUs in Calgary have had Zuckuss in. It’s probably only a matter of time before he’s widely available.

Reaction score
I grabbed a couple cheap Landos for customizing. Really nice price!

I also picked up 2 more Tusken Raiders at $13 each... but since the prices seem to fluctuate every few hours I'm sure they'll go down in price before I even receive these in the mail.

Reaction score
Anyone catch some of the deals this weekend? Black Series Enfyst Nest and her bike was down to $56 on Amazon, and the Dewback went down to about $66. Han Solo from the new movie was $12, and a few other figures were reduced in price (Emperor's red guard, etc.).

I'm thinking we'll see some good boxing day and pre-boxing day sales this year, like we did last.

Reaction score
Tons of deals on Amazon this past week. Figures keep going up and down in price, but right now there are a lot around the $10 range (8-12 bucks). So it's a great time to fill any holes in your collection, or stock up on figures for customizing.
I ordered Rey Island Journey ($11), Poe ($9) and Qu'ira ($12), along with a few Vintage Collection figures for around $5 each. I'm tempted to get some more figures.

Reaction score
Tons of deals on Amazon this past week. Figures keep going up and down in price, but right now there are a lot around the $10 range (8-12 bucks). So it's a great time to fill any holes in your collection, or stock up on figures for customizing.
I ordered Rey Island Journey ($11), Poe ($9) and Qu'ira ($12), along with a few Vintage Collection figures for around $5 each. I'm tempted to get some more figures.
Nice! Gotta love getting deals. I picked up the FO Stormtrooper with extra accessories/gear (whatever it’s called) for around $20. It arrived next day too, and I don’t even have Prime 👍

Reaction score
I ordered Island Journey Rey, Target EX. Ahch-To Luke, Amazon EX. FO Stormtrooper, and Range Trooper for reduced prices on Amazon. The FO Stormtrooper was the best deal at $22, and now it's down to $18.

I also got the FX Obi-Wan Lightsaber for $135. Shortly after I ordered the FX FO Riot Baton for $145. However they shipped it in a MASSIVE box and it bounced around, resulting in damage to the item. So I ordered a replacement for $118 and will return the $145 one.

Reaction score
In your guys experience, do the Hasbro black series 6" figures usually go on sale on boxing day? I want the dewback/sandtrooper combo, its on sale for 28% off on amazon right now, but I am thinking boxing day they will all come on sale even better, I keep hearing about these 50% off sales. I wouldn't mind picking up a few figures but I have been waiting for boxing day.

Reaction score
The Dewback was $70 when I bought one from Walmart.ca (down from $100), but now it's about $51 on Amazon, and steadily dropping. I'm holding out for it to drop to $40 then I'm going to grab one and return my Walmart order. Then if he falls down to $30 I'll order another.

These sales are exciting, but nerve racking. You never know when an item will sell out or the price will shoot back up to retail.

There's a Marvel Legends Defenders box set ($120 retail) that started out at around $100 and has fallen a few bucks every day. Now its at $48, but I got cold feed at $53 and ordered it then. I'll kick myself if it falls below $30... but still, I'm happy to have it at such a great discount, since I missed it the first time around.

Reaction score
The Dewback was $70 when I bought one from Walmart.ca (down from $100), but now it's about $51 on Amazon, and steadily dropping. I'm holding out for it to drop to $40 then I'm going to grab one and return my Walmart order. Then if he falls down to $30 I'll order another.

These sales are exciting, but nerve racking. You never know when an item will sell out or the price will shoot back up to retail.

There's a Marvel Legends Defenders box set ($120 retail) that started out at around $100 and has fallen a few bucks every day. Now its at $48, but I got cold feed at $53 and ordered it then. I'll kick myself if it falls below $30... but still, I'm happy to have it at such a great discount, since I missed it the first time around.
Apparently Amazon used to have a price guarantee, but no longer offer that. I bought a figure recently that then dropped in price the next day (only a little, but still). I contacted them but the only option they suggested was to re-buy the item and return the more expensive one. It wasn’t worth it for the few bucks.

Reaction score

These sales are exciting, but nerve racking. You never know when an item will sell out or the price will shoot back up to retail. .
I picked up the Dewback on Amazon for $43. $40 was going to be my trigger point, but I caved under the pressure! I’m happy with spending $43, and super excited for it to arrive.

Reaction score
I picked up the Dewback on Amazon for $43. $40 was going to be my trigger point, but I caved under the pressure! I’m happy with spending $43, and super excited for it to arrive.
Nice score! It shot back up to $99 after it hit the $43 price point, so it's a good thing you grabbed it when you did!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Black Series 6” wave that includes the Patrol Trooper anywhere in Canada? It seems the US is on to the subsequent wave(s) and we’re falling behind.

Reaction score
He's up on Walmart.ca, but sold out. Is he from the Dengar/Skiff Lando wave? If so, then it was also up on Amazon late last month. I haven't seen this wave at TRU or EB in stores yet, but I imagine they will show up soon.

Did anyone catch the $5 Star Wars Black sale at EB last Friday? I only managed to get Qi'ra, Ep8 Kylo and Island Rey, but I saw people posting huge hauls of over a dozen figures. Lots of people got Val, Becket, L3 and other figures from the newer waves.

The sale was supposed to just be for Ep7 figures so they could clear out of peg warming figures like Finn, but they cross reference the SKUs so every non-exclusive SWB figure ended up on sale as well.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Yakface or Klaatu showing up in Canada yet? I am worried about missing the two of them.

Reaction score
Went into an EB Games and was able to preorder the GameStop exclusive 6” Black Series Jumptrooper. 👍

Reaction score
I haven’t seen the Mace wave or the previous 6” wave anywhere. It’s frustrating tbh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait there's still EB games stores?
Yep. There are EB Games locations all across the Provinces, and even one way up in the Yukon. We also still have Toys"R"us up here. B)

Speaking of EB Games, I picked up my three Imperial J-Troopers on Saturday as well as an Admiral Piett that was discounted to $12.99 for Platinum Members. There were a lot of discounted Black Series figures so it might be worth checking out your nearest location(s).

Reaction score
I thought all the EB games and especially Toys own us had closed. Are they still getting exclusive figures?