Canadian Action Fleet

Reaction score
Folks, I posting this to request any information on locating the new Action Fleet toys within Canada's borders. The common stores between US and Canada (to the best of my knowledge) are ToysRUs, Walmart, and Sears. I was afraid that if AF wasn't released in May with the movie, then we won't see them at all. This seems to be the case right now. I called up a couple of outlet stores and they actually have some of the more rare AF's like Series Alpha from Eps I, but no AOTC stuff...yet. If there are AF collectors out there either within or outside of Canada who has had any luck finding the lastest waves in Canadian retail, please chime in. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey Toyguy

I live in the UK and I am after a Ep1 Alpha Droid Fighter - did the stores you called have any?

If so, I have aomw rare items that I could trade (not AF's though).

Let me know

Cheers

Bc3

Reaction score
Hi BC3, got your request regarding the Droid Fighter Series Alpha. The outlet mall I visited here in Canada did have the Eps I Series Alpha version of the Naboo Royal Ship, and Naboo Starfighter concept vehicles. There was 1 left of the former and many of the latter but I didn't see any Droid Fighters though. Eps I Series Alpha is quite "rare" as the regular retail stores never carried these here in Canada.

I think you're the same person that sent me an email through Rebelscum yesterday? If so, there was a question about whether its Canadian packaging. As far as that goes, I'm pretty sure its American packaging because it does not have bi-lingual text (English/French). Canada is a bit of a dumping ground for items which are surplus from the US so there no guarantee as to what we may or may not see. I hope things are better in the UK.

Anyway, I collect almost exclusively AF and I have pretty much everything I need except Eps II stuff. If you have questions or want to trade, feel free to send me an email: ewjedi@hotmail.com

Thanks, Toyguy

Reaction score
Toyguy I would like to get my hands on those alpha action fleet... then in return if the EP2 ones don't hit canada stores i will let you know and can pick them up for you... let me know

jediscout@comcast.net

Reaction score
Hi Toyguy,

I'd be interested in that Naboo Royal Ship Alpha.

Reaction score
toyguy,

to the best of my knowledge, only three ships have been released in Canada of late. Those are the Tie Advanced, X-wing and Millenium Falcon. In Ontario, some WalMarts cleared them for $5, while in other parts of the country (notably, mine) WM never carried them.

TRU is now carrying the same three ships.

Reaction score
I agree with Morbug. I found only Tie Advanced, X-wing and Millenium Falcon thus far.

Reaction score
Thanks Morgbug and DSJ. Almost as soon as I posted this message, I found the 1st wave in one Toronto east end TRU. I'm not interested in the rehashes at all, so I passed on them (already got 2 DV Tie, and 5 versions of X-wings).

Guess you guys are also Canadians so you know how frustrating it is to read about new releases and never seeing them in the stores. Again thanks and please chime in if you see any wave 2 show up in your areas.

Toyguy