Can we start a serious discussion of the Tonnika Sisters yet?

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely - no actor can claim ownership of a likeness for a masked character. Any pre-production or final design becomes the property of LFL as soon as its submitted for consideration. This is why Hasbro can release figures / vehicles based on concept art as well. Likeness pertains only to someone's actual face appearing in a film.
That's what I thought. So, if the Tonnika Sisters had been masked this wouldn't even be an issue & figures would probably already have been made of them. As I mentioned earlier, they had a lot of make-up on & large wigs, so probably wouldn't have been recognizable as themselves without this. That being said, I guess the fact that their faces could clearly be seen was enough for this to be an issue.

Too bad. The more time passes, the more I want a Tonnika Sisters two-pack. No cantina diorama will be complete without them ;)

Reaction score
I bought the best head sculpt I could find and have yet to customize these. Lacking artistic talent is a problem.

They are the top of my list.

Reaction score
Good to know. However, I still think that if a TS two-pack were to ever come out it would be a minor miracle. We'll see.

Reaction score
Wwe said there would never be another Randy Savage figure in the line....years later Macho Man. Never lose hope. They could debut them as retros though...