Can I please have a update?

Reaction score
I have missed quite a few Force Casts recently because I have been very busy and have not had the time. Please can someone give me a update of any important things I need to know that has been discussed in the Force Cast.

I managed to listen to the Feb 1st one and I will listen to the Feb 7th one tonight. I have missed all of them from late December.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Kashko said:
I have missed quite a few Force Casts recently because I have been very busy and have not had the time. Please can someone give me a update of any important things I need to know that has been discussed in the Force Cast.

I managed to listen to the Feb 1st one and I will listen to the Feb 7th one tonight. I have missed all of them from late December.

Thank you.
Do you have itunes? Just download it and subscribe through them. It will come directly to your computer everytime they update. That's like 20 times a week!

Reaction score
Yes but I don't exactly have the time to listen to them all.

I was asking for a brief update on what has been going on for the past month.

Reaction score
Well it's a shame you can't listen to them all because the show keeps getting better all the time. The guys have added a cool new intro with some SW sound clips, and Jimmy Mac is officially the announcer for the show. Most of the collector news can be found on the Scum or TFN. The biggest being some nice photos of the next waves of 30TH anniversary figs.

The guys also had some great Cantina interviews with members of the 501st, and Kelsy Maculla who was one of the queens on the Naboo float in the Rose Bowl Parade. Bob Eubanks put his foot in his mouth when he insulted the 501st, but later issued an apology once he was called out as an idiot by virtually the enitre SW community.

Pete, has been rockin' some EU microcasts covering some cool characters, and Jimmy Mac has done a few Galaxy of Music Microcasts. Cool stuff all around.

Oh, and Lucas is making Episodes7-9....just kidding!

The 1/25/07 show was heavy on collecting news if you are looking specifically for that info. The show is awesome, and is back in a big way for '07!

Mick C.