Can I get a second opinion on these weapons? (I think they check out)

Reaction score
Just bought a few figures from ebay... only star wars items the guy had, not a trader, just a loft clear out so no actual rason to suspect, just doing my due dilligence as I'm only just getting back into collecting after a 20 year break! (man the landscape has changed... wish I hadn't sold that vinyl jawa for £200 now).

All from a loft space in the UK, so assume sold by Pailtoy (not sure if kenner had any supply arrangements with them).
They look pretty good to my untrained eye, they all float. Particularly wanted to double check the imperial blaster as there are so many repros of this one around now.

Attachments

Reaction score
Interesting, now I've had a close look on Imperialgunnery I think it may be a genuine black version 1c... meaning its from the Luke, ST disguise!

Reaction score
From the pictures they all seem to look right to me, but as always theres that chance since we cant see them in person. I don't think the imperial blaster is a solid black as it looks like there is some blue showing on the edges of the blaster, if you take a flashlight and shine it to the blaster you can tell if it has any blue to it. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Thanks, yep that's where I landed too. Its a very very black blue/black... but still a hint of blue translucency when you shine a light through it. Got excited as its a bit blacker than my other blue/black weapons... must have just been a good day for plastic dye!