Came across a massive collection. What to do?

Reaction score
Recently inherited a massive Star Wars collection. Most of the sealed stuff is from the 90's with a lot of loose vintage stuff. It is just insane what this guy had. Pretty much every collectible you could get and multiples of almost everything. This is just one table of figures. I have enough to fill up another two.

My question is does anyone know of a good place to sell these? It would be nice to just sell the lot to one person/entity.

Reaction score
If you have the detailed list, you can put it up for sale here (in the dedicated B/S/T thread). You need a price though.

If you have the time and energy, check the auctions on ebay so that you can get a good feel on the price of each item (there are probably some variations - cards or figures - in the lot that could have a higher value, if PotF2 is still a thing).

Most people either already have these old figures, or have newer versions, so you might prefer to sell individually so that the "hot" pieces go first, and then either sell the remaining figures as lots (cheap if you want them to move fast) or even donate some to charities. Kids in need will love fighting for freedom in the galaxy (or destroying the Rebellion to restore order, whatever they prefer).

Please keep in mind that toys from the 90s are not rare (with a few exceptions) and you will not become millionnaire by selling 500 figures. As a large lot, count on 3$/figure max if it's in good shape and someone wants to flip them or build a full collection fast.

Reaction score
Recently inherited a massive Star Wars collection. Most of the sealed stuff is from the 90's with a lot of loose vintage stuff. It is just insane what this guy had. Pretty much every collectible you could get and multiples of almost everything. This is just one table of figures. I have enough to fill up another two.

My question is does anyone know of a good place to sell these? It would be nice to just sell the lot to one person/entity.
I would list some of these gems on eBay. You’ll make so many pennies you won’t know what to do.

Reaction score
Vintage stores will often buy them for a buck or two and sell them for 5.

GNT

Reaction score
Lots of doubles which is crazy to see but POTF figures aren't really in demand so yeah a few dollars each if your lucky.

Reaction score
See if there are any local to you collectors clubs like the KSWCC (Kentucky Star Wars Collectors Club). Their members should be able to help you with values and liquidation.