Cal Kestis - Fallen Order - #93

Reaction score
I had no doubt this guy would shelf warm. I do agree he is a bit boring. The first edition ones sold though but man the black/red one is still sitting.
Well, he’s a character no one’s met before, not even in a trailer. Perhaps he’ll sell a little more once the game is out. Either way, he would’ve made more sense for the next wave.

Reaction score
Well, he’s a character no one’s met before, not even in a trailer. Perhaps he’ll sell a little more once the game is out. Either way, he would’ve made more sense for the next wave.
This is true, but I can see why they wanted to put him in the TFF wave, so each property being represented had its main protagonist: Cal, Rey, and the Mandalorian. Plus they each have their apparently primary antagonist: the Second Sister, Kylo Ren, and, uhhh...*checks notes* the Offworld Jawa?

(I actually really dig the jawa, am glad to have him, and interested to see what role it/they play in the show. As for Cal, I'm waiting to see if I care about him after playing the game.)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Finally got Cal yesterday along with the Mandolorian.

Also went ahead and pre-ordered the Fallen Order game at Best Buy since it came with the $10 reward. And it only cost me $35 after the coupon and gift card. Since it will be my last game before the Gamers Unlocked club ends this month.

GNT

Reaction score
Opened this figure up today, the sculpt looks really good and the droid is kind of neat. I'm starting to wonder why characters in the movie universe don't have droids that come off them like some of the games do.

Reaction score
I have the first white edition box unopened. But after the game, I've decided to keep that way and ordered a black normal box :love::love:

Reaction score
I opened this one up after playing the first few hours of the game.

The game is better than the figure.

Reaction score
So, this figure really shot up in price for some reason. I never picked him up. Does anyone have a dupe and want to help a scummer out?

Reaction score
Sigh... see, I've waited to play the game until it's cheap. Not that it sounds bad, I'm just not really into hack and slash type games and probably wouldn't be into it all if it weren't SW.

But now I'm feeling like any money I save on the game will just be spent on this figure when I inevitably decide I need it.

Reaction score
Definitely some weirdness. I mean I don't dislike the character or figure, and I realize maybe it's the fact there were less made? Eventually every figure will sell out, and possibly become higher priced secondary market. It just surprises you on which ones sometimes. Like the Rebels Kid, that no seemed to like. lol

Then you've got basically an EU figure being from a game, and one that seemed to last only blip in time. You don't hear much talk about it now, when past games has been discussed for years before going into obscurity.

No rhyme or reason.

Reaction score
Then you've got basically an EU figure being from a game, and one that seemed to last only blip in time. You don't hear much talk about it now, when past games has been discussed for years before going into obscurity.
I think the main issue was that as a single-player game, it didn't offer enough replay opportunities. Personally I wish they'd allowed you to continue exploring after you beat the game (rather then reverting you to an earlier save) and then maybe some DLC adventures, like Dragon Age Awakening. I suspect now that the first game has served as a kind of proof-of-concept, the sequel (which they're already working on) will offer more replay opportunities.

Reaction score
It’s looks like they made another run of that case assortment since a lot of retailers have it back up for preorder for this current month. I assume this figure will briefly come down in price slightly if you can wait it out a few weeks.

Reaction score
It seems to me like everything from that wave except Rey became pretty scarce before long. Unexpectedly the only figure that seems to be somewhere available besides her is the Second Sister.

The game was a lot of fun and even though it wasn't necessarily a quick game, I wish it were a lot longer because it was so much fun. They added a few things on May the 4th. The biggest addition, to me at least, is the battle wave mode.

Reaction score

u/tappedoutforever posted this 3 pack IDEA on reddit. i think it would have been phenominal at launch, but maybe now its a little late for a re-release of the Original 3?

other users suggested putting Cal in a different outfit color from the game (green/brown/yellow/orange/black)
Give Trilla unmasked head
Give Purge trooper the Shock Batons

it seems like a pretty easy tweak and they could charge $60-75 easy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any Cal rerelease desperately needs a cloth poncho and a double-bladed lightsaber. Otherwise yeah, unmasked Trilla head and melee weapons for the purge trooper and I'm all in.

I'd still like to see Merrin, Malicos and a deluxe Ninth Sister too, but I doubt we see anything but maybe trooper repaints from the game at this point.

Reaction score
Since that look was release solo I would prefer a different version, though TBH not many of his outfits seem truly iconic or inspirational.
And for obvious reasons him as Jedi wouldn't mesh well wit current figures. An unmasked Trilla would set it apart as well.

However, if they had released a 3-PK with Cal(Padawan), Jaro Tapal, and a Clone I'd have definitely bought one!
After all the Padawan sculpt could be used again, and the Clone would be a repaint.

Another option would be Master Eno Cordova using Obi-Wan as a base and only needing a new head. Merrin though would likely need an all new sculpt, but I definitely want her. I was actually hoping Barris would show up as an Inquisitor though.

All of this would fit right at home more in the TVC line IMO, since that line needs new blood. But for TBS, they're still luring in fans by releasing what Star Wars was built on OT. Plus it's all new again in a new scale, so I don't see too much branching off for the time being. And by the time they need to revitalize the line, this game and characters will be long forgotten I imagine. Especially if there's no sequel.

Reaction score
Since that look was release solo I would prefer a different version, though TBH not many of his outfits seem truly iconic or inspirational.
And for obvious reasons him as Jedi wouldn't mesh well wit current figures. An unmasked Trilla would set it apart as well.

However, if they had released a 3-PK with Cal(Padawan), Jaro Tapal, and a Clone I'd have definitely bought one!
After all the Padawan sculpt could be used again, and the Clone would be a repaint.

Another option would be Master Eno Cordova using Obi-Wan as a base and only needing a new head. Merrin though would likely need an all new sculpt, but I definitely want her. I was actually hoping Barris would show up as an Inquisitor though.

All of this would fit right at home more in the TVC line IMO, since that line needs new blood. But for TBS, they're still luring in fans by releasing what Star Wars was built on OT. Plus it's all new again in a new scale, so I don't see too much branching off for the time being. And by the time they need to revitalize the line, this game and characters will be long forgotten I imagine. Especially if there's no sequel.
Jaro Tapal instant buy at full msrp for me. I have hope that Jaro will be possible since the upcoming Zeb figure will be a good starting point for Hasbro.

Reaction score

ive always thought the Guardian and the Pilot outfit would make for cool figures.

i just wanted an excuse to post a pic of BAE Trilla

Reaction score
Fortunately the sequel is confirmed in development, I imagine it'll be the last thing EA puts out before their contract is up in 2023 and we see if they renew it is not. Maybe by then, the positive response to the game will give Hasbro a bit more confidence to release more figures around it.

GNT

Reaction score
It’s a great game, more figures from the game would be incredible, poncho, lightsaber and droid variations would be a dream come true.

Reaction score
It seems to me like everything from that wave except Rey became pretty scarce before long. Unexpectedly the only figure that seems to be somewhere available besides her is the Second Sister.

The game was a lot of fun and even though it wasn't necessarily a quick game, I wish it were a lot longer because it was so much fun. They added a few things on May the 4th. The biggest addition, to me at least, is the battle wave mode.
Where is this Battle wave mode?? I have it for orgin, and don't see it.

Reaction score
☝what he said. I didn't realize those options don't become available until you beat the game though.

I don't think I'd by another Trilla, but a Cal w/ poncho/doublebladed (new colors?!?!?!) And possibly a repainted BD-1? Absolutely!

And Merrin. Number 1 want from that game, but I would gladly buy anything more they make from it.

I hope a few figures would trickle into TVC, but pessimism and impatience led to to work on a custom Cal. I'd still buy a legit TVC one though.

Reaction score
I understand that part of the pitch for that 3-pack is easy re-packs (or slightly less easy repaints/retools)...but I would want a three-pack from JFO to be Merrin, Saw, and the Ninth Sister.

Reaction score
Fortunately the sequel is confirmed in development, I imagine it'll be the last thing EA puts out before their contract is up in 2023 and we see if they renew it is not. Maybe by then, the positive response to the game will give Hasbro a bit more confidence to release more figures around it.
Honestly speaking I hope to the maker that EA does not get the license again! While I'm sure Lucas Arts is partially to blame, and Disney more so for not having a game in 20 years.(exaggerating) lol I just have never cared for EA that much and especially less ever since their treatment of this franchise. yeah sure Fallen Order was decent, but pales in comparison to half the games we've gotten over the years.

I truly feel it could do much better in the hands of say Ubisoft with a much bigger open world such as Assassin's Creed. or even go back to Bioware?
Considering the games of today and what they consist of, fallen order really did fall short. Not to say that it wasn't fun for a week because it was. It was just severely lacking and i don't mean multiplayer stuff.

Reaction score
A Ubisoft open world, empty sandbox revolving around climbing towers is maybe the last thing I'd want, even more than EA renewing. I hope they go the Marvel route and just start working with partners on a project-by-project basis instead of leading to one publisher.