Cal Kestis - Fallen Order - #93

GNT

Reaction score
No pictures of this figure yet but there is rumours of a Cal Kestis, the main character from the upcoming Fallen Order video game. Anyone excited about this character being made?

What does everyone want to see with this release?

Reaction score
Anyone excited about this character being made?
I guess it depends on what costume they decide to give him, since some of those that have been shown thus far are distinctly more aesthetically appealing than others. Apart from that, I can always use another Jedi who doesn't dress like a moisture farmer for my EU collection, certainly. I guess you could also say I'm excited that, five years into the Disney Star Wars project, they're finally introducing a new young white male character. :p

Reaction score
Agreed. It will depend on which outfit they decide to go with, on whether I'll get him or not. Or if it's a Priority buy, versus waiting for a sale.

Though in all honesty, it's a bit too soon to know if I'll like the character or not.

Reaction score
Yes, the costume will be an important factor with this one. I usually don't mind whether I like a character or not, if the figure looks cool enough, I can always use it as some backgrounder or a base for another character in a different outfit.

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone know this or been posted yet, but yesterday I went to my local GS to pick up the remaining Jump Troopers there for $5 and I know the store manager very well. He mentioned the video game Star Wars the Fallen order to pre-order and if I wast to pre-order this I would get the game, alot of bonus content and the figure. I was ready to plop down $5 to pre-order and hold it for the release date and he said that the total value was $92.00 for everything and the 6 inch figure will not be sold separately! I was shocked to hear this and hopefully Hasbro don't screw us over or at least give some type of coupon or a chance to order or buy this figure somehow??

Reaction score
Have to imagine Gamestop will be sitting on a lot of 6" figures if they stick to only selling them with premium packages for the game.

Reaction score
Google image searches for this character are not too compelling to me. Does he ever wear a helmet? Looks pretty bland overall.

Reaction score
That's what I thought when I saw the first game play footage. The modeled him off the guy from Gothom who plays a Joker. And I never really thought he had that look, for an action character.

Reaction score
I try not to be too unrealistic about new releases, but I'm desperate for a Saw Gerrera figure in the Black Series. Maybe one of these Fan Channel exclusives? From: https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/01/08/2019-master-upc-dpci-sku-list/

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Figure – November 2019 (shared?)
Inquisitor/Purge Trooper?

TBS Exclusive “2” – Fan Channel (from The Mandalorian)
TBS Exclusive “3” – “Clone Commander” Fan Channel
TBS Exclusive “4” – Fan Channel
TBS Exclusive “5” – Fan Channel

Reaction score
Yeah not too bad after all, and I hope that vest comes off rather easy. It looks possible, would have been nice if the reviewer had tried it.

Guess I'll have to wait until Curto adds it to the archive...

Reaction score
Is the GameStop Fallen Order bundle figure just regular BS Cal or do we know for sure yet?

Reaction score
Is the GameStop Fallen Order bundle figure just regular BS Cal or do we know for sure yet?
We think it's the Purge Trooper, I think the EB Games Canada website was showing the Purge Trooper as the exclusive figure with the bundle, and it looks like the Purge Trooper is going to be available for sale separately.

Reaction score
anyone else having QC issues? Out of all my collecting years I've never had issues with joints and what not. But this figures arm will not bend, and i've had two others recently with similar issues

Reaction score
No joint issues on my figure but the face suffers from the Dr. Aphra photoreal plastic shine. Def needs a couple coats of dullcote and there are a couple other paint things I’m gonna tweak but overall I like him.

Reaction score
Went ahead and got this and the others I wanted on Pulse, just as good as any with free shipping. I guess.

We'll see

Reaction score
So its not a bad figure. But I think it could have been better. No lightsaber attachment point. Missing the rain poncho he's prominently shown with and BD is barely painted (along with the lightsaber)

Reaction score
Figure does look really good.

Not a fan of the Droid really, but I understand why they went this route for game play.

Reaction score
Upon closer inspection there’s some really sloppy paint work goin on with the whole tunic/straps etc. The glam shots show it to. Don’t really know why it’s done like that, couple stops backward overall on this dude. Falls into I like him but not happy with the amount of work it’s gonna take for me to be satisfied. As is he has zero chance of going on a display shelf

Reaction score
I passed on Cal. Just a meh figure, and not worth $20 plus dollars. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
Anyone try to remove the vest, or know if it's fairly easy or not? You know without cutting straps. lol

Mine should(hopefully) be here Monday according to FedEd, even though Hasbro hasn't communicated anything yet. But was just curious

Reaction score
Anyone try to remove the vest, or know if it's fairly easy or not? You know without cutting straps. lol

Mine should(hopefully) be here Monday according to FedEd, even though Hasbro hasn't communicated anything yet. But was just curious
I'd like to know this as well. It would be cool for customizing other figures.
I

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this site. I got this guy about 2 weeks ago and hes a lot of fun. My figures saber was a bit warped but I dont mind. Hes got some great detailing and mine had solid paint apps. I already got the second sister and Im hoping toget a couple of jumptroopers too. I took a picture I liked, not sure if it will show up here though.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this site. I got this guy about 2 weeks ago and hes a lot of fun. My figures saber was a bit warped but I dont mind. Hes got some great detailing and mine had solid paint apps. I already got the second sister and Im hoping toget a couple of jumptroopers too. I took a picture I liked, cant seem to get it to show up here though.

Reaction score
Welcome Bossk, go to the "photo gallery" tab at the top of the screen under where it is vintage to modern star wars colecitng. Then scroll to the bottom of that page it takes you to and click on upload photos and then on the following page click on upload file.

Reaction score
This guy's outfit makes me think of Dash Rendar. I really want a Dash figure.
I'd love a Dash update, sadly I think He and that Era are probably buried at the very bottom of the unmarked grave Disney dumped the EU into.

I got a First Edition of this figure, He's not bad.

Reaction score
I had no doubt this guy would shelf warm. I do agree he is a bit boring. The first edition ones sold though but man the black/red one is still sitting.

Reaction score
This guy's outfit makes me think of Dash Rendar. I really want a Dash figure.
Same! Apparently he was referenced in one of the more recent novels, so he *exists* to a degree in this canon too.

I actually really like this figure of Cal Kestis, very detailed, I like the inclusion of butterfly joints and all the articulation his droid has. I'm also really looking forward to the game.