Cad Bane's Escape Battle Pack

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

Actually I like and appreciate the red space suit Ahsoka. Now the pink ones look like a joke in our collection.

Anakin, well, this is my third Space Suit Anakin. Carded, Fett BP and now this.

But Bane is Excellent. I really like this figure.

Reaction score

I guess this was a $20 figure. Cade Bane is great .... the rest wasn't really needed.

Reaction score

stylie_steve said:
Got this pack today.

One figure pack right here, if you can try and get Cad Bane loose because this set isn't worth buying otherwise.

I really like this Bane figure and it is a shame he didn't get the single carded figure he deserved.

Anakin is a straight up repack while Ahsoka is a repaint but not really worth your time.
I agree. I was disappointed by the repacks with such a cool figure, and couldn't justify spending $25.

Reaction score

Anakin is a subtle repaint, lighter blue eyes and different color on the should armor. Plus the helmet's rim, too.

Reaction score

I was looking forward to Bane but honestly am not thrilled about this mold..I just dislike the stone mold and think I'd be alot happier if they used the old one on Bane.

Reaction score

I hate the Stone mold to, but to be honest I think this is a little more. Doesn't this one have ball jointed ankles?

I mean, all it lacks is midsection articulation, and at this point I feel that is less important than ankle joints. A lot of figures just have waist swivels and are just fine!

Though it does smart after getting the jointed version for so long...

Reaction score

I give them credit for the ankles but I still would like to have seen the articulated torso.

Reaction score
Anakin is a cop-out here. They took out the weathering on his armour, one of the best parts!

Reaction score
This battlepack irks me. One new figure and two repaints means that I won't buy it. Thankfully, Christmas is right around the corner and relatives are always looking for something Star Wars to buy me! So, on the wish list it goes.

GNT

Reaction score
This battlepack irks me. One new figure and two repaints means that I won't buy it.
Trouble is this is how the Battle pack line works, one or two new figures (possible retools as well) and a few direct re-issues to keep the costs down while making a profit from the collectors who must have it for the collection.

Reaction score
Id like to get this battlepack just for Cad Bane, but i expect this set will be priced at 29.99 in England, thats way too expensixe for just one fig that i need from this pack. I'll have to resort to Ebay.

Reaction score
*LINK REMOVED - No self Ebay promotion allowed*

And I'm auctioning one off too. Another victim of my collection cull.

Last edited by a moderator: