Cad Bane's Escape Battle Pack

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

So that's why we saw the biceps armor missing on the cardback photo- it's removable. Sweet!

Those new pictures make everything seem more in proportion.
Now if only he came with a backpack- could put those on pretty much every TCW figure.

Reaction score

Too bad they messed up Denal's helmet paint scheme. This looks pretty cool though.

Reaction score

Tyranusspotting said:
Now if only he came with a backpack- could put those on pretty much every TCW figure.
according to pic of the full bp at ee, it looks to include backpack, but i guess the loose ones on ebay don't. I cant wait for bp. the correct color ahsoka is great and the anakin i can use for custom fodder

Reaction score

Great pics, Dark_Jedi.

I would have sprung for Cad Bane in Denal's armor as a single-carded figure, but not in a BP. Like someone already said, I don't need another Space Suit Anakin & Ahsoka.

Reaction score

Ironhide said:
Too bad they messed up Denal's helmet paint scheme. This looks pretty cool though.
What's wrong with the helmet's paint scheme? I think they captured the likeness very well compared to the original Denal figure.

Anyway, I never thought this Bane would turn out that great. It's nice to see they also included the wound on his lower arm.
But why did they use the legs of the SA clone on this figure? Don't get me wrong, from what I can see in the pictures it seems to be a good idea
since it provides more poseability, but why didn't they do that right from the start when Commander Stone was released???
He doesn't have bj hips, does he?

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

Love Bane's arm damage, very neat and makes this figure a little more then just another clone trooper body with Bane's head. I'll wait till he hits ebay

Reaction score

GNT said:
Love Bane's arm damage, very neat and makes this figure a little more then just another clone trooper body with Bane's head. I'll wait till he hits ebay
Those pictures are from a seller on Ebay, or are you meaning you're going to wait till Tunghori gets him?

Type in "STAR WARS CLONE WARS - 2011 NEW CAD BANE TROOPER" and you will find him.

Reaction score

Too bad the figure in the ebay auction is incomplete. Otherwise I would consider buying it.

Reaction score

Cell said:
Ironhide said:
What's wrong with the helmet's paint scheme? I think they captured the likeness very well compared to the original Denal figure.
They painted a blue trimming around his whole visor/ mouth area when in the show he only had a blue-trimmed brow.

Denal Picture.

Not a huge deal or anything, just weird they'd go through the trouble of creating a paint mask instead of looking at the reference material for a second. It probably would have saved them some money.

Reaction score

Tyranusspotting said:
Cell said:
Ironhide said:
They painted a blue trimming around his whole visor/ mouth area when in the show he only had a blue-trimmed brow.

Denal Picture.
Oh, I guess I never really noticed that detail

Thanks for the information, Tyranusspotting!

The added line makes the helmet look even better.

Reaction score

have to say the following "Yes I will get one of these" just for the Cad Bane/Denal figure.... "hate the fact that Hasbro decided to go this route." would rather have had them issue him on a card... do not need another Anakin and Ahoska.

Reaction score

Cell said:
Tyranusspotting said:
Cell said:
Ironhide said:

Denal Picture.
Oh, I guess I never really noticed that detail

Thanks for the information, Tyranusspotting!

The added line makes the helmet look even better.
The sides of the fin on top should be white, not blue, as well.

Reaction score

Rune_Haako said:
Nice touch with Bane's wound.
Agreed, Rune_Haako.

However, Tyranusspotting and Ironhide also made some interesting observations regarding "overpainting" on the Denal helmet. Now I don't feel so badly for missing out on this version of Cad Bane.

GNT

Reaction score

DeltaSquadSev11 said:
GNT said:
Those pictures are from a seller on Ebay, or are you meaning you're going to wait till Tunghori gets him?

Type in "STAR WARS CLONE WARS - 2011 NEW CAD BANE TROOPER" and you will find him.
Will do, I usually get get items off Tungie so I rarely check elsewhere.

Reaction score

This is cool, but I already made a custom of him (complete with BJ torso, I might add) so I'll probably pass.

I can already see this set getting hit by swappers, though. At least in my stupid area.

Reaction score

AgentClaret said:
This is cool, but I already made a custom of him (complete with BJ torso, I might add) so I'll probably pass.

I can already see this set getting hit by swappers, though. At least in my stupid area.
Absolutely, great way to unload your early mold Cad Banes.

Reaction score

It just occurred to me & I could be wrong but didn't bane have his skullcap, minus cheek hoses on underneath the helmet?

Reaction score

Arctrooper4043 said:
It just occurred to me & I could be wrong but didn't bane have his skullcap, minus cheek hoses on underneath the helmet?
Nope, he didn't wear the skullcap during his escape.

Reaction score

It's spectacular, but the paint on Denal's helmet is wrong.
I'll fix it though.

Reaction score

I just did a favor & bought an extra one of these for my brother who now doesn't apparently doesn't want it (jacka** that he is), thus if anyone does want one, it's up for Sale or trade in BOTH the Selling/Buying Classified and the Trading Section. Needless to say, not looking to make a penny, just trying to move it to someone who appreciates it at the same cost as the would've payed at the store.

I got my brother this one AND the Assault on Geonosis one (which the Kenobi in, I must say, looks TOTALLY AWESOME! Much different than I ever EVER expected it to look like. He looks like he got his a** beat by Ivan Drago circa 1988, lol).

So if anyone wants either one, PM me, otherwise, they're gonna both make the trek back to the store from where they came.

Reaction score

Is the AShoka a straight repack of the carded version that was so hard to find?

Reaction score

Simdog said:
Is the AShoka a straight repack of the carded version that was so hard to find?
Nope, it's a re-paint to match the actual colour of her space gear in that episode. It was red, not pink. But Hasbro messed up the first version so they've corrected it.

Reaction score

The correct color looks much better. Shame about her face, they really could have done a better job with that. It just doesn't look like Ahsoka.

Reaction score

Picked this up from Target yesterday. $19.99 Took some boxed pics

Much larger pics here.

Reaction score

There is an error on the cardback. The first pack on the left hand side is supposed to show an image of Geonosis with Obi Wan, Geo and a trooper, and not Hunt for Grievous.

Reaction score

I just got this pack as well, but at Target for only $19.99. The other 3 packs were there as well, as well as other vehicle sets that are new.

Reaction score

Scored this pack today. Just a random pic I took today.

Clone Trooper Denal rises from the dead to wreak his vengeance on Cad Bane for killing him and stealing his armor.

Bane: "What are you doing here? I thought I killed you earlier.

Denal: "YOU!!!!!!"

Reaction score

Got this pack today.

One figure pack right here, if you can try and get Cad Bane loose because this set isn't worth buying otherwise.

I really like this Bane figure and it is a shame he didn't get the single carded figure he deserved.

Anakin is a straight up repack while Ahsoka is a repaint but not really worth your time.