Cad Bane's Escape Battle Pack

Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
11,192
Reaction score
11
Location
Chandler, AZ
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

deskvader1 said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
GNT will be busy today changing the title of these threads to the new battlepacks ones


All are passes for me.
Even the yellow arc and new grievous? Ah man, you surprise me
More for us I guess, lol
I'll get those two i mentioned but pass on the other ones.
Yes, I can't take any more clones
 

GNT

Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2000
Messages
70,336
Reaction score
30
Location
Australia
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

It's not that hard to change the threads title


Good to see Cad Bane finally get a release, totally forgot about him being released. Not an overly interesting battle pack though but nice to see.
 
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
2
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

AaylaSecurasMan said:
deskvader1 said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
GNT will be busy today changing the title of these threads to the new battlepacks ones


All are passes for me.

Even the yellow arc and new grievous? Ah man, you surprise me
More for us I guess, lol
I'll get those two i mentioned but pass on the other ones.
Yes, I can't take any more clones
[/quote

lol, im gettin there too.
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

The only thing out of this pack that I want is Cad Bane, so hopefully Tunghori will get some in.
 
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

I like the updated Ahsoka and the Cad Bane has been long awaited so I'll most likely be picking up this pack. I'll sell off the Anakin on eBay later.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
8,032
Reaction score
0
Location
Maelstrom Prison
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Will hopefully get this and switch Cad's helmet and give it to Denal, because I like the one with the rangefinder better than the one the Denal toy came with. All these new battle packs are gettin' me cloned up!
 
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
11,192
Reaction score
11
Location
Chandler, AZ
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Ahsoka was still the younger version and not the older one in that episode right? Do we have a mismatch?
 
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

AaylaSecurasMan said:
Ahsoka was still the younger version and not the older one in that episode right? Do we have a mismatch?
The figure in the set is Space Suit Ahsoka, not the second half of season 3 version.
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

While I could use the Cad Bane for some nice customs I just don't need the two heroes from this repack.
Pass
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
3,316
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryland
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

My Girls will always welcome another Ahsoka. We already have four and there are still disputes. I'm just glad it appears that she had a new paint job. I really didn't care for the space suit paint app from the carded figure. Plus the Dark Red suit looked pretty sharp during that episode.

Cad Bane in Denal Armour. C'mon that is just too cool to pass up. I don't need a third of the Anakin II. I already had one carded, and then one from the Fett UBP. But oh well, that's what happens.
 
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
2,919
Reaction score
1
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

While it's good that they're releasing Bane in disguise, it's kinda unfair on those that really wanted him, packing him with these two repacks - also, less in BPs is kinda annoying!
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
3
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Wow, man. We started off with 5 figures,,,,,,,,,then 4.........and now 3.....yet the price gets no lo lower???? And, in fact, we get an INCREASED price every year or 2.

I'm really kinda speechless here.
 
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

GNT said:
It's not that hard to change the threads title
I think that was just ASM's passive-aggressive way of telling you to get to work.
 
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Location
East Coast USA
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

I'll get this one, I'm glad to see Bane in Denal's suit and Ahsoka in the right color.
 
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Maynard said:
Wow, man. We started off with 5 figures,,,,,,,,,then 4.........and now 3.....yet the price gets no lo lower???? And, in fact, we get an INCREASED price every year or 2.

I'm really kinda speechless here.

If there was a LIKE button here, I would click it.
 
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

This is sooo low, even for Hasbro. Only 1 new figure, a repaint, and a repack, what is the battle pack line coming to?
 

GNT

Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2000
Messages
70,336
Reaction score
30
Location
Australia
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

padmesghost said:
This is sooo low, even for Hasbro. Only 1 new figure, a repaint, and a repack, what is the battle pack line coming to?
Where've you been? Most battle packs are older figures with either a slight repaint or a new accessory. We're lucky to get 1 new figure (if you really want to call it that).
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
Norwalk, CA not CT
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

GNT said:
padmesghost said:
This is sooo low, even for Hasbro. Only 1 new figure, a repaint, and a repack, what is the battle pack line coming to?
Where've you been? Most battle packs are older figures with either a slight repaint or a new accessory. We're lucky to get 1 new figure (if you really want to call it that).
LOL.. Your right bro.. We get nothing new in the Cade bp. Has anyone attempted to place a Cade head on a clone body? If you have you could work for Hasbro!
 
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
21,646
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

"Cad" is in this pack... "Cade" is Luke Skywalker's great-(great)-grandson. And there IS something new: Cad's head. It doesn't--far as I can see--have the cheek stuff w/ the hoses attached.
 
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

GNT said:
padmesghost said:
This is sooo low, even for Hasbro. Only 1 new figure, a repaint, and a repack, what is the battle pack line coming to?
Where've you been? Most battle packs are older figures with either a slight repaint or a new accessory. We're lucky to get 1 new figure (if you really want to call it that).
Thats exactly what I am talking about buddy, Hasbro said the battlepacks would be all repacks per pack or they would be new figures or updates per pack, not ONE new figure per pack. They lied to us...again.
 
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
11,192
Reaction score
11
Location
Chandler, AZ
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Scockery said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Ahsoka was still the younger version and not the older one in that episode right? Do we have a mismatch?
The figure in the set is Space Suit Ahsoka, not the second half of season 3 version.
Um, not really, this is space suit Ahsoka

 
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
8,032
Reaction score
0
Location
Maelstrom Prison
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Although I don't know how feeling an image on a computer screen would help, I'm sure that statement applies in some way.
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
8,699
Reaction score
0
Location
Kitchener, Ont
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

I think it turned out very well...
Looking forward to this hitting shelves
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Most impressive.

Can retailers get this pack on the shelves for $19.99? That'll be the deciding price point for me.
 
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
961
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

could we be seeing the evolution of the stone sculpt .....hmmm
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

Eh, this is probably a pass for me. I have Anakin and Ahsoka already and I really don't need Cad Bane that much considering the price.
 
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
7,820
Reaction score
26
Location
Vienna, Austria
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

His hands are almost as big has his head.
Anyway, I'm glad they reworked the wounded arm. The original had an ungloved hand, which'd had made the disguise that much less effective.


Fingers crossed he'll have removable Denal helmet with visor and a backpack.
 
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
0
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

wraith_nine said:
could we be seeing the evolution of the stone sculpt .....hmmm
The armor above the knees is wrong, though, which means this isn't new tooling. So this is likely a leg swap like with Target Geonosis Special Ops clone.
 
Top