Cad Bane's Escape Battle Pack

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane in Disguise

deskvader1 said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
GNT will be busy today changing the title of these threads to the new battlepacks ones

All are passes for me.
Even the yellow arc and new grievous? Ah man, you surprise me
More for us I guess, lol
I'll get those two i mentioned but pass on the other ones.
Yes, I can't take any more clones

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane\'s Escape Battle Pack

It's not that hard to change the threads title

Good to see Cad Bane finally get a release, totally forgot about him being released. Not an overly interesting battle pack though but nice to see.

Reaction score

AaylaSecurasMan said:
deskvader1 said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
GNT will be busy today changing the title of these threads to the new battlepacks ones

All are passes for me.

Even the yellow arc and new grievous? Ah man, you surprise me
More for us I guess, lol
I'll get those two i mentioned but pass on the other ones.
Yes, I can't take any more clones
[/quote

lol, im gettin there too.

Reaction score

The only thing out of this pack that I want is Cad Bane, so hopefully Tunghori will get some in.

Reaction score

I like the updated Ahsoka and the Cad Bane has been long awaited so I'll most likely be picking up this pack. I'll sell off the Anakin on eBay later.

Reaction score

Will hopefully get this and switch Cad's helmet and give it to Denal, because I like the one with the rangefinder better than the one the Denal toy came with. All these new battle packs are gettin' me cloned up!

Reaction score

Ahsoka was still the younger version and not the older one in that episode right? Do we have a mismatch?

Reaction score

AaylaSecurasMan said:
Ahsoka was still the younger version and not the older one in that episode right? Do we have a mismatch?
The figure in the set is Space Suit Ahsoka, not the second half of season 3 version.

Reaction score

While I could use the Cad Bane for some nice customs I just don't need the two heroes from this repack.
Pass

Reaction score

My Girls will always welcome another Ahsoka. We already have four and there are still disputes. I'm just glad it appears that she had a new paint job. I really didn't care for the space suit paint app from the carded figure. Plus the Dark Red suit looked pretty sharp during that episode.

Cad Bane in Denal Armour. C'mon that is just too cool to pass up. I don't need a third of the Anakin II. I already had one carded, and then one from the Fett UBP. But oh well, that's what happens.

Reaction score

While it's good that they're releasing Bane in disguise, it's kinda unfair on those that really wanted him, packing him with these two repacks - also, less in BPs is kinda annoying!

Reaction score

Wow, man. We started off with 5 figures,,,,,,,,,then 4.........and now 3.....yet the price gets no lo lower???? And, in fact, we get an INCREASED price every year or 2.

I'm really kinda speechless here.

Reaction score

GNT said:
It's not that hard to change the threads title
I think that was just ASM's passive-aggressive way of telling you to get to work.

Reaction score

I'll get this one, I'm glad to see Bane in Denal's suit and Ahsoka in the right color.

Reaction score

Maynard said:
Wow, man. We started off with 5 figures,,,,,,,,,then 4.........and now 3.....yet the price gets no lo lower???? And, in fact, we get an INCREASED price every year or 2.

I'm really kinda speechless here.

If there was a LIKE button here, I would click it.

Reaction score

This is sooo low, even for Hasbro. Only 1 new figure, a repaint, and a repack, what is the battle pack line coming to?

GNT

Reaction score

padmesghost said:
This is sooo low, even for Hasbro. Only 1 new figure, a repaint, and a repack, what is the battle pack line coming to?
Where've you been? Most battle packs are older figures with either a slight repaint or a new accessory. We're lucky to get 1 new figure (if you really want to call it that).

Reaction score

GNT said:
padmesghost said:
Where've you been? Most battle packs are older figures with either a slight repaint or a new accessory. We're lucky to get 1 new figure (if you really want to call it that).
LOL.. Your right bro.. We get nothing new in the Cade bp. Has anyone attempted to place a Cade head on a clone body? If you have you could work for Hasbro!

Reaction score

"Cad" is in this pack... "Cade" is Luke Skywalker's great-(great)-grandson. And there IS something new: Cad's head. It doesn't--far as I can see--have the cheek stuff w/ the hoses attached.

Reaction score

GNT said:
padmesghost said:
Thats exactly what I am talking about buddy, Hasbro said the battlepacks would be all repacks per pack or they would be new figures or updates per pack, not ONE new figure per pack. They lied to us...again.

Reaction score

Scockery said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
The figure in the set is Space Suit Ahsoka, not the second half of season 3 version.
Um, not really, this is space suit Ahsoka

Reaction score

Although I don't know how feeling an image on a computer screen would help, I'm sure that statement applies in some way.

Reaction score

I think it turned out very well...
Looking forward to this hitting shelves

Reaction score

Most impressive.

Can retailers get this pack on the shelves for $19.99? That'll be the deciding price point for me.

Reaction score

could we be seeing the evolution of the stone sculpt .....hmmm

Reaction score

Eh, this is probably a pass for me. I have Anakin and Ahsoka already and I really don't need Cad Bane that much considering the price.

Reaction score

His hands are almost as big has his head.
Anyway, I'm glad they reworked the wounded arm. The original had an ungloved hand, which'd had made the disguise that much less effective.

Fingers crossed he'll have removable Denal helmet with visor and a backpack.

Reaction score

wraith_nine said:
could we be seeing the evolution of the stone sculpt .....hmmm
The armor above the knees is wrong, though, which means this isn't new tooling. So this is likely a leg swap like with Target Geonosis Special Ops clone.