Cad Bane & Todo 360

GNT

Reaction score
According to Jedi Insider we maybe seeing Cad Bane in the near future as part of the 6” line.

Any thoughts on seeing this?

Reaction score
This will be a welcomed figure and I'm glad they'll probably make his a little more realistic. I remember the original 3.75" figure so damn hard to balance, I remember needing to use a little stand.

Reaction score
Hoping he comes in his regular gunslinger out fit and not in "Clone disguise". Either way, I will get one, but I prefer his normal look.

Reaction score
Well hello there! Way past due. i keep expecting Bane to appear in The Mandalorian. if not him perhaps another big time bounty hunter. ;)

Reaction score
Don't know the character at all.
LOVE the look of the Druos species, and own some 3.75 inch 'cantina' figures.
HATE the cowboy hat.
Would still probably buy this figure, especially if the hat is removable.

Reaction score
Don't know the character at all.
LOVE the look of the Druos species, and own some 3.75 inch 'cantina' figures.
HATE the cowboy hat.
Would still probably buy this figure, especially if the hat is removable.
He's scattered all throughout the Clone Wars animated TV show. Well worth the time to catch up on! The hat is a must!

GNT

Reaction score
Maybe a convention exclusive affording to Yakface:

“This morning we found evidence via coverseas shipping info for an upcoming Convention Exclusive Black Series Cad Bane from The Clone Wars. The item is listed as “E96345L00 12 PCS SW BL CONVENTION EXCL CA D BANE STAR WARS”. This item should be available through Hasbro Pulse at a later date. Watch for an official announcement soon.”

Reaction score
If this is going to be an online sale of a planned convention exclusive, I hope this is more like the TVC Luke 3-pack and less like the Kenner-paint Boba Fett. I need my Cad!

Reaction score
I never card fro Bane as a character, and especially didn't like the skinny animated look for the basic figure.
Though i do have to say that I'm kind of interested to see how he turns out/looks in 6' realistic format, and if he'll look as good as Hondo.

If he does turn out like I'm half expecting I just might get one for a custom, have always like the design elements.

Reaction score
I never card fro Bane as a character, and especially didn't like the skinny animated look for the basic figure.
Though i do have to say that I'm kind of interested to see how he turns out/looks in 6' realistic format, and if he'll look as good as Hondo.

If he does turn out like I'm half expecting I just might get one for a custom, have always like the design elements.
I remember the episode where he disguised himself as a clone and I rolled my eyes as there was no way the helmet was a perfect for his large head and eyes pretty low and face. Looked cool, but they cheated there.

Reaction score
I'd honestly prefer one of these two guys outfits, but will gladly buy Cad Bane too. Just hope that hat is removeable!

Reaction score
I always thought they were trying to turn Cad Bane into the Dark Knight Joker in his early episodes. The way he gets captured, interrogating, and escapes. You can even straight up hear Joker's theme at 1:08.

Reaction score
To have Cad Bane is another Star Wars goodness for the collectors! I really hope this happens!

If so, I hope to see Aurra Sing and Embo up next!
...and while not CW related, Zam Wessel too 😊😊😊
from the CW bounty hunter, would love that short hacker-fishdude with the bionic eye too. Cant remember his name, but he was with the 3.75 line ages ago

Reaction score
He looks beautiful, and aces to the folks that are after him. Pass for me, I was never much for his character.

Reaction score
I have been looking forward to this figure for a long time. I hope he is not difficult to order.

Reaction score
Not bothered about Todo being the Exclusive version don't really need/want the Droid anyhow. Although it appears they went with the skinny TCW look for Cad, so they must be trying to incorporate that vibe into the figure rather than match the aesthetic of other BS figures.

In the beginning I though I might be able to use him as a base for a custom...