Cad Bane - Season 4

GNT

Reaction score
Status - NOT CONFIRMED

Cad Bane makes a re-appearance in season 4's arc - Deception, Friends and Enimies and soon The Box, after escaping prison Cad Bane manages to find a new set of clothes with some similar features as before.

Would anyone be up for seeing Cad Bane in this outfit?

Reaction score
Although I do not think that his new outfit is as dazzling as his original digs, I would definitely grab this figure if/when it gets made.

Reaction score
As much as I loved his old look with the duster, I really like this suit as well. Not to mention it looks cool while he kicks ***

Reaction score
I'm undecided. Maybe if they include the Indiana Jones hat?

Reaction score
Meh. In this outfit he does not look that menacing to me. Especially, because he's now missing the hoses that used to be attached to his cheeks...

Reaction score
Especially, because he's now missing the hoses that used to be attached to his cheeks...
I wondered about that, too. I (incorrectly) assumed that he needed those, like they were some sort of cybernetic implants. Why else would a dude have hoses attached to his face, right? I also thought that that was the reason why his voice sounded distorted. But, turns out I was wrong on both counts.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but he did have those hoses off when he donned Denal's armor in Season 2.

I wonder what the story is with those hoses.

Reaction score
Well, let's see, Hasbro just rereleased the 2011 Cad Bane as part of 2012 Wave 1, so ... that means this variation of his costume must be on its way soon. Gotta flood those pegs with Cad Bane, if only to keep up with the coming flood of new Obi-Wans! :twisted:

Reaction score
Well, let's see, Hasbro just rereleased the 2011 Cad Bane as part of 2012 Wave 1, so ... that means this variation of his costume must be on its way soon. Gotta flood those pegs with Cad Bane, if only to keep up with the coming flood of new Obi-Wans! :twisted:
Funny, I was thinking that too, but thinking the opposite in that it means we might not get this Bane next year, with the re-pack one.

Reaction score
I remember hearing that the hoses and neck brace are there to prevent Bane from being Force-choked.

As for the new outfit, I like it. I'm totally down for a new Bane figure.

Reaction score
They keep trying to push this guy like he's the new Boba Fett but he's just so "meh" to me. The only figure of him I've ever seen that I liked is the one in Clone Trooper armor.

Reaction score
They keep trying to push this guy like he's the new Boba Fett but he's just so "meh" to me. The only figure of him I've ever seen that I liked is the one in Clone Trooper armor.

EU stories of Boba aside, at least Bane's actually done a lot of cool things on "film"

Reaction score
He's not the new Boba Fett. Chronalogically speaking, Boba would have been the new Cad Bane. Jango Fett was "the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy". Then Bane took over. Something will eventually take Bane out of the picture and Boba will inherit his father's position.

Reaction score
He's not the new Boba Fett. Chronalogically speaking, Boba would have been the new Cad Bane. Jango Fett was "the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy". Then Bane took over. Something will eventually take Bane out of the picture and Boba will inherit his father's position.
Actually, Filoni said in the commentary for the episode that introduces Bane, that Bane was intended to be that Bad A55 that Fett never lived up to. He went on to talk about how everyone love Fett for years, but he was killed off so quickly on ROTJ that he never lived up to his reputation. So Bane was created to be that 'Bounty Hunter' that Fett never acted out.

Reaction score
It appears Bane won't be sporting that new hat for long. I was looking at images and the preview clip for The Box, airing this weekend, and noticed something. Pay close attention to the hats in these images below. It seems Bane doesn't take too kindly to someone else sporting his favourite lid.

Minor spoiler warning ...

Spoiler:  
Before:

After:

Incidentally, the substitute hat he's been wearing for the last episode seems to be based on some of his original concept art. Sorry for the low res pic, but it's discernible nonetheless:

Last edited:
Reaction score
It appears Bane won't be sporting that new hat for long. I was looking at images and the preview clip for The Box, airing this weekend, and noticed something. Pay close attention to the hats in these images below. It seems Bane doesn't take too kindly to someone else sporting his favourite lid.

Minor spoiler warning ...

Spoiler:  
Before:

After:

Incidentally, the substitute hat he's been wearing for the last episode seems to be based on some of his original concept art. Sorry for the low res pic, but it's discernible nonetheless:
Of course, they have to kill off the interesting ones first, so their chances of appearing as figures virtually disapear.

Reaction score
Hm, more kind gentle species turned ruthless bounty hunters. Odd.
There are always a few rotten apples in the barrel. Also how kind and gentle could he be when was in the place where you'll find the most wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Reaction score
I'd probably pass on this, unless he was in a set with others I really wanted.

I'm still drowning in the orginal version of him...
no idea how, but I ended up with 5 or 6 of the darn things.
still gotta get that one with Todo.

Reaction score
I'm down for any and all incarnations of Cad, I love him!

And if I don't get news soon, I'm just gonna make my own.

I wish I could even do him and Boba in prison jumpsuits!