Cad Bane & IG-86 - 2 Pack

GNT

Reaction score
Cad Bane & IG-86 - 2 Pack

Yakface.com has a pack titled "Cad Bane & IG-86" for a September release, no further details at this point in time. Maybe something similar to the 2 pack clones from a year ago?

Post your ideas here

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane & IG-86

If it means a SA cad bane, I'll buy it, otherwise, pass.

Reaction score

deskvader1 said:
If it means a SA cad bane, I'll buy it, otherwise, pass.
Don't forget there's the SA Cad Bane with the speeder bike (Weequay pirate's speeder) coming up this year.

Reaction score

ill be on the lookout for the cad bane with the hog bike and might pass on this one..
unless there is something different on bane, enough to warrant another one. the IG-86 is always welcome.

Reaction score

Maybe that's why the Speeder Bane was missing his coat. Saving that for another SA Cad Bane? Like...In this pack? I can hope!

Reaction score

Lord_Atmo said:
Maybe that's why the Speeder Bane was missing his coat. Saving that for another SA Cad Bane? Like...In this pack? I can hope!
It would be cool if it's another SA Cad Bane with his coat.
Maybe you're right , I hope

Reaction score

Lord_Atmo said:
Could be... I went ahead & bought a Cad at TRU since for $5 it's not too bad. I may cut the hoses off his gauntlets, since they restrict forearm rotation too much. I do plan to get a couple of the SA Cads with Pirate Hogs, and try to kitbash one of those Cads with the basic one to get an SA coat-wearing version.

Still, if THIS one winds up SA, I'll probably get it as well. There's no such thing as "too many IG-86s" however... unless that's all that's on your local store's pegs, like it was (practically) for many months last year.

Reaction score

Deathbymonkeys said:
Kinda suprising we are getting so many versions of Cad as he's only been in like 4 or 5 episodes.
Kinda surprising we got so many versions of Boba Fett as he was only in the OT for about 5 minutes.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Deathbymonkeys said:
Kinda suprising we are getting so many versions of Cad as he's only been in like 4 or 5 episodes.
Kinda surprising we got so many versions of Boba Fett as he was only in the OT for about 5 minutes.

Agreed. I still dont understand Boba's appeal.

Reaction score

He looks cool and has a funky voice (well, before it got changed to Every Clonetrooper's Voice). Same deal with Cad Bane.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Cad Bane & IG-86 DVD Figure 2 Pack

Looks like it's coming -

Reaction score

I wouldn't bet on it. Save for the Senate Commandos (That have new headsculpts and nothing else), this assortment has a case of repack fever.

Reaction score

capt_kulas said:
same old bane and IG-86, isn't it? looks like an easy pass for me
Totally, why not at least repaint him to the IG86 that was in the Hostage Crisis episode?

With the other pack being so good, this one will found aplenty on the shelves.

Reaction score

So it turns outy this IG-86 does indeed feature fresh deco afterall. Anyone who owns it able to post a pic of it next to the previous figure please?

Reaction score

Ahh, cool, thanks for clarifying that and providing pics. I thought perhaps they'd given him a new deco variation with the various stripes and trim that Ziro's droids all seem to have, and new ones at that. It's a shame it's just a grey IG droid instead - missed opportunity.

Reaction score

ReverendStrone said:
Ahh, cool, thanks for clarifying that and providing pics. I thought perhaps they'd given him a new deco variation with the various stripes and trim that Ziro's droids all seem to have, and new ones at that. It's a shame it's just a grey IG droid instead - missed opportunity.
Agreed... though I still adore the rusty gray deco (yet, somehow, I seem to have misplaced all of my IG-86s) but Ziro-deco would've fit in MUCH better with the overall "Hostage Crisis" theme of that Target endcap (Hidden Enemy BP aside)

Reaction score

local targets are drowning in this pack. they each have about 20. no other packs seen. this will hit clearance for sure.

Reaction score

boff123 said:
local targets are drowning in this pack. they each have about 20. no other packs seen. this will hit clearance for sure.
Ditto here as well. I never bought the color-deco'ed IG assassin droid (blue-ish, was he?), thus if this set had that version in it, I would consider grabbing one and giving the Bane to a young cousin or someone, but the IG droid looks waaaaaay too close to IG-88 to even consider dropping 14-15 bucks on.

Reaction score

I still have a hard time believing that they paired up these two figures. Considering that Bane had two 'other' IG-86 repaints with him at the Senate, you would think that one of those would have been the partner in this 2pak.

Reaction score

Yeah, someone phoned it in. Shame. It was a perfect opportunity for one of those unique and thus far unproduced IG-86 Senate raiders to be made, but no, they gave us this guys instead, who has never shared a scene with Bane in the show. I'd have had to buy it if he had been one of the other guys. As it is, there's no reason to buy this.

Reaction score

Don't think too many people are interested but this 2 pack is on clearance at Target for $7.48.

Reaction score

j30spiff said:
Don't think too many people are interested but this 2 pack is on clearance at Target for $7.48.
I might be interested...gonna have to check it out.

Reaction score

bah, will wait for 3.48 price. horrible pack.

Reaction score

GOt four more today at $7.48 each (even less if you take into account my Target card 5-percent discount) to bring back to return for the four I bought at $12.99 each.

Reaction score

Captain_Piet said:
GOt four more today at $7.48 each (even less if you take into account my Target card 5-percent discount) to bring back to return for the four I bought at $12.99 each.
Curious: why do you want four packs? Customizing?

GNT

Reaction score

RegJr said:
Who cares lol... it means 4 less hanging on the shelves so more room for other goods

Reaction score

AaylaSecurasMan said:
boff123 said:
bah, will wait for 3.48 price. horrible pack.
That'll be $3.24
local store has about 35 packs. they will definitely hit that mark!

Reaction score

RegJr said:
Captain_Piet said:
Buying them at the lower price, I can return them on the higher-priced receipt and get the difference back.

Reaction score

Captain_Piet said:
RegJr said:
Captain_Piet said:
Buying them at the lower price, I can return them on the higher-priced receipt and get the difference back.
Yeah, got that. But why do you want four in the first place?